Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:55 PM

OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 (3066 Views)

Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) / Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency / 'I Declare You The Next Ekiti Governor' - Fayose Prays For Deputy, Eleka(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
In ANIOMA today,ukwuani people are are the goose that lay the golden egg,but are they benefitting from it?

Don't get me wrong,in past when ukwuani politicians were controling ANIOMA politically,they were busy playing chop chop government.Senator Patrick Osakwe is a good example,when he was our senator he did nothing for us.

But we can not judge or punish ukwuanis because of past events.In ANIOMA today ukwuanis are still the biggest contributer and biggest losers of the ANIOMA political union.The Ukwuanis contribute majority of oil coming out of ANIOMA area both in Delta and in ANIOMA area in river state(Ndoni).

My people the "Ikas" also produce oil but less amount compare to what ukwuanos produce.

The Oshimili and Aniocha people,are the ones who profit from the so called ANIOMA union,they contribute nothing but the oil wealth of Ukwuani and Ika is use to develop asaba.

Since Okowa came to power,there is a serious cry by Ukwuani people that the government abandon them.I am aware okowa is partnering with some investors to invest in kwale industrial park and also the beneku bridge.However,that is not enough for the ukwuanis who produce so much oil.

My advice to ukwuani people;stop fighting yourself,I can remember when Senator Peter Nwoboshi an oshimili Igbo man from Ibusa(Igbuzor) was trying to bring University of agriculture to aboh(Ndokwa east LGA),the ukwani house of rep member who represent 3 ukwuani LGA.s was against it because university was not in his LGA(Ndokwa west),despite the fact that is also represent Ndokwa east.

Outsiders and oil companies will continue to take advantage of ukwuani people beacause they lack unity.

My advice to Okowa;support an ukwuani man for deputy,don't be too greedy or don't let people in your Govt to deceive you,your political enemies are already around you trying to destroy you from inside.

It will be the greatest thing that will make ukwuani people forgive you,okowa don't ignore them,they voted massively for you twice and they have the population to stand for you.

Yes,I am an Ika that is why I am giving you this advice,compensate them for abadoning their area in your devt plan.

Don't lets Oshimili or Aniocha people deceive you,Omo-agege and Nwoboshi are already building aliance with ukwuani people.Okowa beat them to their game by supporting a credible ukwuani as deputy to who ever you are bring as gov candidate.

Mynd44,seun,Ishilove

Front page material.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Okowa also build more road for them this year,this is your last year in office.Use this opportunity wisely.

Ukwuani land have no presence of govt.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Okowa becareful of those inside your govt,some are working for your enemies.

Remember all this I am saying now,I saw something in my dream that is why I am warning to be careful.Your political enemies are already to do anything to bring down political career.

Okowa be wise,and follow my advise build more projects for Ukwuanis this year.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bla bla bla bla bla bla

Too many words don't fill a basket.

The next deputy Governor of Delta state is coming from Aniocha/oshimili.

Don't bring confusion to Delta state politics.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:
Bla bla bla bla bla bla

Too many words don't fill a basket.

The next deputy Governor of Delta state is coming from Aniocha/oshimili.

Don't bring confusion to Delta state politics.

Juliusmalema please leave this thread,this is not a place to do your BMC job.

Ossy marshal abi you nor get painting job to do today in okpoko,Onitsha?

4 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Juliusmalema please leave this thread,this is not a place to do your BMC job.

Ossy marshal abi you nor get painting job to do today in okpoko,Onitsha?

Oh you even know okpoko in onitsha?

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:

Oh you even know okpoko in onitsha?

Is that not where you do your local painting job?

Ossy marshal don't mention me again.

3 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Is that not where you do your local painting job?

Ossy marshal don't mention me again.

Do you know okpoko?
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:

Do you know okpoko?

grin

BMC leave me alone.

2 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sufferingboy:

grin

BMC leave me alone.

Do you know okpoko?
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by tutudesz: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
ukwuani people should be considered for deputy or speaker and I know the candidate they are considering grin
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:

Do you know okpoko?

Leave alone BMC.Why are you asking me?
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by athaboi(f): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Peter Nwoboshi an oshimili igbo man? Lolz.... what do you mean by that dear

2 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
tutudesz:
ukwuani people should be considered for deputy or speaker and I know the candidate they are considering grin

Deputy only,no two way about it.Isoko can have the speaker,while ijaws have the governorship slot.

Okowa can go for presidency.He already have PDP ticket.

Wike is a thug,we need a gentle president like Okowa.Jonathan is going apc.

2023 is
Okowa(PDP) vs Jonathan(APC).

South south must complete jonathan four years or rule for 8 years.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
athaboi:
Peter Nwoboshi an oshimili igbo man? Lolz.... what do you mean by that dear

Hello,you understood what you saw.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by tutudesz: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Deputy,no two way about it.Okowa can go for presidency.He already have PDP ticket.

2023 is

Jonathan is not contesting O! Leave media report.
On the issue on ground, Gen Ndubuisi is fighting for the interest of NNU and you guys should Support him.
PDP is likely to zone the deputy to Ndokwa people

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
tutudesz:

Jonathan is not contesting O! Leave media report.
On the issue on ground, Gen Ndubuisi is fighting for the interest of NNU and you guys should Support him.
PDP is likely to zone the deputy to Ndokwa people

Yes,I know about that Gen you mentioned.

However,they are still too much division among ukwuani people.

Even in NNU(Ndokwa Neku Union) the Ukwuanis from Ukwuani LGA and Ndokwa West LGA are oppressing and abusing the ukwuanis from water side(Ndo-oshimilis),that is ukwuanis who live close to water(Ndokwa east)

I am very aware about the internal fight among factions of NNU.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by tutudesz: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Even in NNU(Ndokwa Neku Union) the Ukwuanis from Ukwuani LGA and Ndokwa West LGA are oppressing and abusing the ukwuanis from water side(Ndo-oshimilis),that is ukwuanis who live close to water(Ndokwa east)

The General is from ukwuani, so he should be used to such fight.
Unfortunately Delta is complicated when sharing office

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
tutudesz:

The General is from ukwuani, so he should be used to such fight.
Unfortunately Delta is complicated when sharing office

Yes,he part of a faction of NNU.They are trying to resolve the quarrel and stand as one.

I know okowa is here on nairaland,he should support ukwuani for deputy so as to destroy omo-agege plan.

Omo-agege is seriously scheming.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by tutudesz: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Yes,he part of a faction of NNU.They are trying to resolve the quarrel and stand as one.

I know okowa is here on nairaland,he should support ukwuani for deputy so as to destroy omo-agege plan.

Omo-agege is seriously scheming.
Okowa is not on Nairaland O grin I know of 5 commissioner and house of assembly members, they will pass the information to him.
PDP shouldn't not be relex, because APC might shock them

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by edoairways: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sufferingboy:
Okowa becareful of those inside your govt,some are working for your enemies.

Remember all this I am saying now,I saw something in my dream that is why I am warning to be careful.Your political enemies are already to do anything to bring down political career.

Okowa be wise,and follow my advise build more projects for Ukwuanis this year.
But Okowa is not on this forum
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by allcomage: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2022
Ukwuani should start self determination agitation to it's own country and control her resources.

2 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Zooposki(f): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Deputy only,no two way about it.Isoko can have the speaker,while ijaws have the governorship slot.

Okowa can go for presidency.He already have PDP ticket.

2023 is

I had a dream about Wike running for the presidency and I was going to list all the attributes why he should be president (chosen) and why we should support him, including the Northerners when I woke up. I think he should run. First time I ever dreamt about wike or presidency. Very strange dream.

In the dream it was as if he was going to be the man to place Nigeria on the path towards being great, because he was a no nonsense man and won’t be controlled.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Zooposki(f): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Why are they oppressing them?
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Zooposki:

Why are they oppressing them?

Well,Ndo-oshimilis claim they were not actually ukwuanis that Ukwuanis forced ukwuani language on them,but ukwuanis in Ukwuani LGA and Ndokwa west claim that Ndo-oshimilis(Ndokwa east) are ukwuanis who live close to water that their language is one of the ukwuani dialects.

Yes it is true,Ndokwa east(Ndo-oshimilis) seem to have low self esteem so they tried to deny that they are not ukwuanis.Don't forget Ndo-oshimilis are the ukwuanis that live close to river niger and epecially aboh kingdom.They have maritime boundary with ukwuanis in rivers state(Ndoni).

Another problem is the existence of Isokos in Ndokwa east,they have so much intermarry and mixed their blood with Ndo-oshimilis(Ukwuanis in Ndokwa East LGA).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2022
Zooposki:

I had a dream about Wike running for the presidency and I was going to list all the attributes why he should be president (chosen) and why we should support him, including the Northerners when I woke up. I think he should run. First time I ever dreamt about wike or presidency. Very strange dream.

In the dream it was as if he was going to be the man to place Nigeria on the path towards being great, because he was a no nonsense man and won’t be controlled.

No wike is a thug,he can't handle that post.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Zooposki(f): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Well,Ndo-oshimilis claim they were not actually ukwuanis that Ukwuanis forced ukwuani language on them,but ukwuanis in Ukwuani LGA and Ndokwa west claim that Ndo-oshimilis(Ndokwa east) are ukwuanis who live close to water that their language is one of the ukwuani dialects.

Yes it is true,Ndokwa east(Ndo-oshimilis) seem to have low self esteem so they tried to deny that they are not ukwuanis.Don't forget Ndo-oshimilis are the ukwuanis that live close to river niger and epecially aboh kingdom.They have maritime boundary with ukwuanis in rivers state(Ndoni).

Another problem is the existence of Isokos in Ndokwa east,they have so much intermarry and mixed their blood with Ndo-oshimilis(Ukwuanis in Ndokwa East LGA).

If they say they are not Ukwuani, then whom do they say they are? Ndokwa West and Ukwuani do not marry Isokos? Why is it a problem if Ndokwa East and Isokos intermarry?

2 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by christistruth01: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Why is it that Tribal Politics never ends in Nigeria

I just fled an Igbo Vs Fulani bashing Thread now this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Zooposki:

If they say they are not Ukwuani, then whom do they say they are? Ndokwa West and Ukwuani do not marry Isokos? Why is it a problem if Ndokwa East and Isokos intermarry?

You don't understand me.They are ukwuanis actually na yeye division dey disturb them.

Yes those one from Ukwuani LGA and Ndokwa west LGA dey marry isokos but na most the one in Ndokwa east dey do am pass,so their brothers from the other two LGA dey like play small discrimination because some Ndo-oshimilis are mixed blood.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Zooposki(f): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sufferingboy:

You don't understand me.They are ukwuanis actually na yeye division dey disturb them.

Yes those one from Ukwuani LGA and Ndokwa west LGA dey marry isokos but na most the one in Ndokwa east dey do am pass,so their brothers from the other two LGA dey like play small discrimination because some Ndo-oshimilis are mixed blood.

Mixed blood? Ukwuani and Ndokwa West think they are pure blood? Whom are their ancestors? Are they not mixed too? This is confusing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) / Meet “Siddiq Abubakar”, The Owner Of The GCE Certificate Atiku Stole / Ekiti: I Will Always Protect Pensioners' Rights - Governor Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.