Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her (5391 Views)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Help, My Husband Keeps Insisting I Stop Talking To Strangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by yuping(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
harveyosho1:

Space of 4days haba na scam

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Yomit71(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thebest12:

Wen can this DNA test be ? Right now or after birth? cry cry cry
so you believe she's pregnant just like that within 4 days. she knew you're not mentally sound

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by mcjohny(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Laturuturu:
It takes 21 days to notice pregnancy.
Even blood test can't show it 4 days
My question how come u didn't cum
That part is what confused me pls convince me cos everything contradict and too condom is not contra band why didn't you use am

op take the advice above

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by abbasajao(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
You, you no come, she, she no come. How come belle come?
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thebest12:
Dear nairalanders
Is there any possibility of girl getting pregnant wen you did not cum ? Not even inside her but u did not cum at all at all during the intercus ?
And please is there possibility to notice pregnancy under 4days ? Cos I am having this feeling that this girl is just looking for someone to put it on his head ?as long as you no cum inside no wahala. Precum no be sperm, it can't impregnate

Updated!!
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=Thebest12 post=109108671]Dear nairalanders
Is there any possibility of girl getting pregnant wen you did not cum ? Not even inside her but u did not cum at all at all during the intercus ?
And please is there possibility to notice pregnancy under 4days ? Cos I am having this feeling that this girl is just looking for someone to put it on his head ? as long as you no cum inside no wahala. Precum no be sperm, it can't impregnate
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by baralatie(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thebest12:
Dear nairalanders
And please is there possibility to notice pregnancy under 4days ? Cos I am having this feeling that this girl is just looking for someone to put it on his head ?

Updated!!
There are two different things you are dealing with

Wether you cum or not a man can impregnate a woman!

Notice pregnancy from day 4 Haba!! Small ,small with the story

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by baralatie(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
abbasajao:
You, you no come, she, she no come. How come belle come?
She come o
She come o
She come o

The girl she lov it
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Tejumola856: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Baby I no cum, you, you no cum, how come belle come shocked shocked
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by samuel051: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

if no be say na WEED I de HIGH now

Na to just come BLAST ur left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST ur right leg...

I go BLAST ur BLOKOS join

WTF MAN
holy gram
Amabobi,to blast this 48 left blockus dey hungry me
Wish I know him compass na to jazz in with my two mouth English bill dvc kala, blast him left blockus
Wtf man..
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Joelobioha(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Girl wey we dey manage e reach ur turn u go give am Belle

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by baralatie(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Joelobioha:
Girl wey we dey manage e reach ur turn u go give am Belle
grin
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Chrisgod001(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thebest12:
Dear nairalanders
And please is there possibility to notice pregnancy under 4days ? Cos I am having this feeling that this girl is just looking for someone to put it on his head ?

Updated!!
Telling you she is pregnant after 4 days of having sex is a big lie. When did she missed her period ? Bro just change am for the girl she is trying to extort you. Simping una no go hear

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by ETIIKO: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Last year alot of youth engage in illicit s*x without considering the consequences that come with it and at the same time without preparing to become either a father or mother.
When legally married husband and wife meet together what is their expectations? (Child bearing)
When a young man and a young lady whom their parents or guardian give no concern meet s*xually they see it as fun they claim it give them joy and make either the girl, lady and boy, gentleman to trust them as much as to show that they both love each other; when the lady call the young man for an unexpected announcement they joy, love, trust and fun easily converted to Psychological state of being tense.
More headlines are yet to unvail about unprepared pregnancy
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Randommikey(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Contrary to popular beliefs, Precum doesn’t contain sperm cells, it’s just lubricant for the main cum itself
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by BigYash: 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Randommikey:
Contrary to popular beliefs, Precum doesn’t contain sperm cells, it’s just lubricant for the main cum itself
Are you sure about this?
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Daxyd4realzy(m): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pregnancy in four days? That's not right, you slept with a pregnant lady.
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by joviegghead: 12:05am On Jan 06, 2022
I'm not going to go into the 'cumming' and whatnot.

Something is fishy . In 4 days. She knows she pregnant. That girl is mad for trying to play smart and hook an innocent(well, not completely) guy.

And Op, you're correspondingly mad for weakly allowing such thrash to bother you and even taking it seriously.

See, I know what it's like. But stand you fucking ground. Maybe the sweet intimacy you had with the bitch has glued you mouth.

Let her know you ain't a fool. And she should stop playing smart. Give a summary of why what's she's claiming is not even possible.

If she insists and threatens to allow shit hit the fan, just go and do test. Remind her of the date both of you did the hoogieboogie. And If the test doesn't correspond, she'll regret ever meeting you.

On the other hand, maybe she's just scared.
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by MPESA(m): 12:13am On Jan 06, 2022
harveyosho1:

Generally precum does not contain sperm unless you recently had sex, where some sperm store in the urinary tract... but it very unlikely. Given dat d lady is claiming pregnant in d space of 4 days is very fishy... I just hope d guy av not jam one chance... only dna test can either save him or trap him

4 days shows that the guy is not responsible for the pregnant.... No two ways about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by ImoleNaija: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2022
And please is there possibility to notice pregnancy under 4days?

Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Bilabong(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2022
u no cum

she no cum

belle cum

how cum?

Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by chocboi78(m): 1:29am On Jan 06, 2022
Lmao grin grin firstly, who bangs without nutting?
Secondly , how did she discover pregnancy just after 4 days
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by ednut1(m): 2:47am On Jan 06, 2022
lol
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Myexdisturbs: 4:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Laturuturu:
It takes 21 days to notice pregnancy.
Even blood test can't show it 4 days
My question how come u didn't cum
That part is what confused me pls convince me cos everything contradict and too condom is not contra band why didn't you use am
He wants skin to skin ,so as to feel the warmth and grip of her pvsyy grin
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Boogyman557: 5:04am On Jan 06, 2022
samuel051:
holy gram
Amabobi,to blast this 48 left blockus dey hungry me
Wish I know him compass na to jazz in with my two mouth English bill dvc kala, blast him left blockus
Wtf man..
Holly Gram cool I feel u my Gee

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by AdeniyiA(m): 5:47am On Jan 06, 2022
WinnerIyy:
Cumming into pussy is not the only way for fertilization to occur Mr Man

Have you heard of something called pre-cum? You may have deposited some inside her without you knowing!
How about you nutting on her ass and some flows down there and swims to her eggs? Highly improbable but not impossible
Or worse, she manually deposited your load inside her self.
The possibilities are endless. Only DNA test can save you now

Yes I know about precum which is able to fertilize the egg, esp during ovulation. But the point here is the number of days involved in this matter, the guy said just 4 days! The girl might just be looking for someone to pin her pregnancy on

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Bellotelli: 6:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Either that girl wants to pin someone's baby on you or she wants to extort you big time ... Jut pray is the latter cos the former will give you sleepless nights.
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by errigdee: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2022
e don happen and I tell am
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Ofadaman(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2022
She don carry the belle come give u, just tell her u accept but she will do paternity test once the child is born, after two weeks she go call to tell you say she get miscarriage
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Thebest12(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2022
chocboi78:
Lmao grin grin firstly, who bangs without nutting?
Secondly , how did she discover pregnancy just after 4 days

At the bolded: I do at times

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Adsexpert: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2022
Thebest12:
Dear nairalanders

Updated!!

Lol hahahaha bro there is 2 possibilities here..

It's either precum stuff .

And 2, it's not possible to detect pregnancy in 4 days , no doctor can do that nor test , even symptoms no deh show after conception , it happens after 2 weeks upward...

So it might be you are about to father a bas tard ...
Re: I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her by Niran88: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2022
If you did not cum, who came?How cum belle cum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? / Is She Hiding In The Closet? / Man Dies Of 'over Sweet' Sex!!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.