Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,693 members, 7,979,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:46 AM

Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? (20006 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by gnhpowerhouse: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
BloggerAdmin:
PDP - Failure...

That gbasgbos too loud abeg.
I can't wait for PDP's inordinate Spokesman Gov. Wike to respond tomorrow at a local function grin grin smiley
. 7 Years down the Lane ....Boko Haram / Iswap still Killing...Bandit still Killing , Terrorism still on ... Insecurities everywhere ... Terrible Economy ...High Food Prices ... Unemployment on the Increase..., Corruption Matters everyday..Heavy Borrowing with dwindling Economy...APC is Indeed Showing Success....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by alpharoyalty: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
A chronic failure referring to another entity as a failure.
That cracked me up.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by snowball11(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
wilcox:
Gone are the days we anticipate presidential broadcast. That era was last seen in the days of GEJ

Never as Nigerians elected a president so decile as it's the case now.

The country has been in a lull since 2015! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Thryphosa(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
They asked PMB to use one word to describe PDP, and he replied 'FAILURE'.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Thryphosa(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
That man was just mentioning agriculture agriculture agriculture, who goes into commercial agriculture when insecurity is on the high side in the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by deji17: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
PDP = Failure
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by wilcox(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
snowball11:

Never as Nigerians elected a president so decile as it's the case now.

The country has been in a lull since 2015! undecided
this too shall pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by grenje(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Interviewer: what comes your mind when you hear PDP
BUHARI: Failure
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by everythinggirly(f): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hmm.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Angelfrost(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Can't be that idle and masochistic to subject myself to such na... Presidential kini?!! Abeg abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Sunday2021: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
PDP: FAILURE!
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Born2Won: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
fitinwell:
Hmmm... Noticed President Buhari was reading a script as usual..

really?
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Agugbadin: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
kingphilip:
But it is way past the time.

Can you please include the details of the interview under this news of yours?

Preferably a vedio

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by spy24(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Omo e be like the man wants to appoint the next president o
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by slimghost(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Man was mostly incoherent and unintelligent as usual. How a country of over 150million people voted for this man as a president should be the 8th wonder of the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Duplik8t77(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
That fool is demented. It is far too lucid for vulturegriller not to see it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by darqly(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
1. The questions were provided before the interview and Buhari still managed to veer off point while responding; A legend grin.

2. Buhari thinks agriculture is the saviour the world needs, and not even mechanized farming but subsistence activity.

3. Your president is a dull man. I can't imagine after he graduates from office, that ANY government would send him as an envoy or emissary. Or that any sane organization would invite him to share leadership bits, before he tells you to skip school, quit jobs and go to farm. Even Buharists won't take advice from this man if he wasn't in office. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by mycoolself(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
At a point when Seun asked him about a data analysis baba said oh I can't say it off head instead of saying off hand...our presido no sabi English.

Yes, he affirmed that Nnamdi KANU must be made to account for all he said concerning his government while in Europe

Also, baba talk say Nigeria youth should get good degrees but should know that there is no job for them except to create one themselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Acecube(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
wilcox:
Gone are the days we anticipate presidential broadcast. That era was last seen in the days of GEJ
You and who anticipate GEJ ?
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by rayvelez(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Baba said our youths being educated does not mean govt will give them job, buy car and build houses.
Baba also said one word for PDP is failure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Abujason: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
jagged44:
All I know is, if Buhari removes fuel subsidy, which is the only benefit the common man gets from oil revenue and increase the price of fuel to N340, he will die in that office.

As for the channels tv interview, I have long confirmed the fact that I am unable decipher the spoken words of Buhari. So I don't bother listening to his broadcast, I usually wait to read the transcript on Nairaland.

The last time I listened to Buhari broadcast, I was getting a headache from repeatedly trying to figure out what English word he spoke.

Thank you my brother. I have never been able to understand anything that man says. The fact that I am able to understand Hausa and Fulani Abokis well but yet can’t understand this thing in Ass Rock begs the question if Buhari is truly from Nigerian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Lordave: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Beface:
I wouldn‘t (mention the name of my favourite successor) because he may be eliminated if I do. I better keep that a secret. He get brain for this one.
A sitting president scared that his preferred successor will be assassinated if he mentions his/her name is one of the most shameful things to admit in the world.

It sounds like he’s exalting the might of criminals in his country.

It sounds like he’s grossly incompetent and hasn’t done anything about security in the past 7 years despite all the money he has borrowed and spent.

It sounds like he trusts himself to appoint a president to succeed him when his tenures runs out. Like he has all it takes to be a sole kingmaker.

However, Buhari is a waste of human space and matter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by sweetjohn(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Upon all the rubbish channels tv removed from the interview via video edition. The editted interview was still trash. A failed president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by TruthinAction: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Blind Nigerians. This is all I have to say.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Adblg0610: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
I think PMB is playing a mind game,indirectly telling the likes of Tinubu,Osinbajo,Yahaya Bello,etc not to waste their time,energy and money.
I think somebody I can consider to be like-for-like of President Buhari is any of these two people:

1. Prof. ISHAQ OLOYEDE-JAMB Registrar

2. Prof. BABAGANA UMARA ZULUM
*But Babatude Fashola may have an outside chance. (my opinion)

Truthisunique:
Talking point was about his successor been eliminated

Can't be tilumbu and osinbajo that have so much security and bullion vans

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by yemi1504: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
ask4double:
I watched the live, sorry, the recorded and edited interview. And I still can't phantom how a country of over 209million persons ended up with this man as the no 1 citizen.

You should ask a certain state in the Southw3st, N0rth and Fulani herdsmen killings' in the first term states how it happened instead.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by yemi1504: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
wilcox:

You can say that again! PDP and always having highly cerebral Presidents and Presidential candidates, they do their home work at least on that one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by BoBiafra(m): 12:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Lovenorth:
He ruled out the possibility of granting political solution to the terrorist KANU as a result, we pray that God should continue to bless our lovely president for that bold nice move of enslaving the Enemy of Nigeria

Clap for yourself;
Give out our land or die. ;and 10 km of our water ways to the Fulanis for grazing grin
Steal all our resources ;promote your Monarchy" Cum Caliphate; force a 1999 Constitution on your slaves ;with all powers to your Presidiot.
Master and slavery relationship;Any indigenous person that stood up ;against your agenda's will be labeled a terrorist ;while your terrorists ;The people committing all the slaughtering ;Rapeing and displacements are been shielded ;by the Caliphate government of Nigeria.
Clap for yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Bridge aka Second Niger Bridge / Fashola, Amaechi,Others At An 'Evening For Nigeria With GMB+Osinbajo' In Lagos / FG Awards Oil Block License To Ondo For Bitumen Exploration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.