Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

See What I Got In Return from a friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Got In Return from a friend (938 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Got In Return from a friend by badboyTee(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
cryLike this dude me and him do relate well before when I was with my bro even. Many of his stuffs I do help him with it and most times he comes to my shop I do things free of charge without collecting a dime from him most times but this my first time asking something from him am shocked he could reply me this way cry

Note: In giving many of my friends know I can't resisit if someone ask and I have it i have the conscience to help if I have and mostly if i don't help the person my conscience disturbs me till I help out in anyway.

Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
...at least you now know what to do next time he comes to your shop for free work handouts.

4 Likes

Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by yuping(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kala
Daju
Leju pa
Mase transfer

5 Likes

Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by Cerebellum: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
You be Mumu

Look, the world don't care, even if you give people your life, it doesn't mean they'll appreciate or return the favour

Be a man!

10 Likes

Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by Godada(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2022

Tough luck man.

The thing is your have to not just choose your friends, you have to handpick them.

If you go through this process you will come to understand that true friends are a gift from God.

Put differently, they don't exist.

So adjust your priorities.

Give only what you can afford to give and forget about it or don't give.

Learn to be diplomatic.

You can seem nice without actually been nice if you can use the power of words to your advantage.

Dust yourself up.

Chin up.

Hustle.

4 Likes

Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by Ocholu: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

Do not expect anything in return from people. I repeat; do not expect anything in return from people.

That's how I de manage my life jeje jeje.

7 Likes

Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by posty56: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
badboyTee:
cryLike this dude me and him do relate well before when I was with my bro even. Many of his stuffs I do help him with it and most times he comes to my shop I do things free of charge without collecting a dime from him most times but this my first time asking something from him am shocked he could reply me this way cry

Note: In giving many of my friends know I can't resisit if someone ask and I have it i have the conscience to help if I have and mostly if i don't help the person my conscience disturbs me till I help out in anyway.
stop doing favours, you guys never learn, humans are ungrateful , even if you do 99 good for person en go still remember you for that 1 bad, they stingy with your resources.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by chocboi78(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Moral lesson: the world won’t treat you better because you are a nice person

2 Likes

Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by Deborah98(f): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
The day I realized I was alone in this world was last year... Honestly till date I've vowed to work hard and be more responsible, proficient and diligent with whatever I can lay my hands on. If you think you have people just try and act broke or even leave the acting fess try asking from people you feel will help I bet your disappointment will shock you ... That's life for you,work hard ask God for long life and wisdom.

5 Likes

Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by badboyTee(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Deborah98:
The day I realized I was alone in this world was last year... Honestly till date I've vowed to work hard and be more responsible, proficient and diligent with whatever I can lay my hands on. If you think you have people just try and act broke or even leave the acting fess try asking from people you feel will help I bet your disappointment will shock you ... That's life for you,work hard ask God for long life and wisdom.
Thanks
Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by badboyTee(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
chocboi78:
Moral lesson: the world won’t treat you better because you are a nice person
thanks
Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
PEOPLE NO WAN HELP YOU, BUT THEM WAN TAKE FROM YOU tongue
WE DEY 2022. SO, YOU BETTER USE YOUR HEAD.

5 Likes

Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by excell0001: 12:06am On Jan 06, 2022
better use your head
Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 06, 2022
badboyTee:

Guy in this life Just laugh and move on don’t expect too much from anybody. Nicki Minaj - people will love and support you (only ) when it’s beneficial (to them )

1 Like

Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 06, 2022
I feel like you should have reminded him of all the free things you've given him, it might sound petty but it would disturb his arrogance.
Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by bigcee(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2022
Lol grin such is life. E no suppose shock you. But the reality is that you need to be start using your head. I am very sure that your friend is gonna come to you when he needs help. Just bounce the mumu.
Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by headbasher96(m): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2022
Were u doing him those favour in other for him to pay u back am just asking
Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by Boogyman557: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool
JUNZIN MANCHIS every wrer. WTF MAN
Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by Truvelisback(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2022
badboyTee:

Na sense him teach u so. So, next time, get sense. U no be Jesus Christ.
Re: See What I Got In Return from a friend by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2022
And you're still calling him a friend with that response he gave you, especially after you've helped and done things for him freely?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not / The 10 Difference Between An Immature Man And A Mature Man / I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.