Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,262 members, 7,970,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:11 PM

As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? (22604 Views)

Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl / ASUU: "Again, ASUU/FG Meeting ended With Dreadlock" / Garrick Memorial School Owner Slumps, Dies After Gov. Obaseki Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Kinzo0917(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2022
fluffybaby:

Just go back and read what I wrote. It will help calm the spirit of anger in you.

. Nothing to read. So Jesus Christ is the only one you can use as an example because you feel Jesus Christ is ur mate or ur dad mate. Can you try that with prophet mohammed? Hiss

1 Like

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2022
matrix199:
Don't forget Jesus was a Nazareth(had dreads) and was not judged using his hair type. But then, our society has stereotyped dreadlocks as a sign or show of irresponsibility. We think low cut or bald portrays responsibility which is not necessarily true. 99% of criminals and terrorists paraded were not wearing dreadlocks but low cut. So, as a school owner, i'll give every applicant a fair treatment and later make them understand how the society sees things and how the way they see things may affect our business. A sensible dreadlock applicant would reason out my explanation.
Jesus was from Nazareth he was not a Nazirite they are two different things.
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Kinzo0917(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2022
fluffybaby:

You speak like a deranged demon yet you hiding under the cloak of Christ. Would Christ himself have said those evil words you typed there to this brother if this brother described him as a Nazarene with dreads to his face? All these witches and wizards in church sef . Claiming the love of Christ but their hearts are blacker than the hearts of evil spirits. No love, no forgiveness no mercy. Good thing the bible said you will be judged as you judged others.
. Useless prostitute. So because Christ won't reply you physically, I should not call � you to order for insulting my Lord and savior Jesus christ. You think Jesus Christ is like ur useless parent. Useless smelling prostitute
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by fluffybaby(f): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Nothing to read. So Jesus Christ is the only one you can use as an example because you feel Jesus Christ is ur mate or ur dad mate. Can you try that with prophet mohammed? Hiss

Thank God you are not God. You even want to teach God who to forgive and who to not forgive.
Like I said before, drop your ego and read what I replied you. Christ is not Mohamed.
Be Christ like.
If they allow you , you will gladly behead the person that made that comment You ain't different from them.

1 Like

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by kwasoly(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2022
matrix199:
Don't forget Jesus was a Nazareth(had dreads) and was not judged using his hair type. But then, our society has stereotyped dreadlocks as a sign or show of irresponsibility. We think low cut or bald portrays responsibility which is not necessarily true. 99% of criminals and terrorists paraded were not wearing dreadlocks but low cut. So, as a school owner, i'll give every applicant a fair treatment and later make them understand how the society sees things and how the way they see things may affect our business. A sensible dreadlock applicant would reason out my explanation.

Oga where you read am for ur Bible kwa. Hiaaaan
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by casppyjay: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Islacourt:
My advice is simple. Do not employ them . Their look alone is not how we want our kids to look like. Dress well and be addressed well. If you come in a Rastalike look, be ready to have a good number of ur students think and look d same way. Puff puff
ignoramus archaic cave man all d ones wey be dey dress like Sunday school teachers but dey molest and violate toddlers nko? U need brain transplant

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by fluffybaby(f): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Useless prostitute. So because Christ won't reply you physically, I should not call � you to order for insulting my Lord and savior Jesus christ. You think Jesus Christ is like ur useless parent. Useless smelling prostitute

The demon rulling over your heart gat full control. grin grin
Your mother and all the women in her lineage are whores, prostitutes and dog f***kers under Yaba bridge. Your father only orgasms when he f**ks a goat.
I am not a Christian o. Me I will insult you back. I am not like you who form christian on the exterior but is been tormented by vicious demons inside. Christ would kick you out if you were in his circle. Go read that your Bible again what Christ would have done if you had pulled a sword or gone verbally abusive on his account. Useless son of a pig.

1 Like

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Natural, yes but artificial no reason is because teachers are role models to the students or do you want all my students to start wearing a dread?
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Kinzo0917(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2022
fluffybaby:

Thank God you are not God. You even want to teach God who to forgive and who to not forgive.
Like I said before, drop your ego and read what I replied you. Christ is not Mohamed.
Be Christ like.
If they allow you , you will gladly behead the person that made that comment You ain't different from them.
. Only a fool will use Jesus Christ as an example to a mere mortal that wears dreadlock. You have no single fear nor respect for Jesus because you have tiny boobs and ass that's making you feel Jesus is your mate

1 Like

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by dontai(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Useless fool. Like son like parent. May God never forgive you for stooping so low to use him as an example. If God be God , May He never forgives you. Maybe ALL THE problems in this world come upon you a trillion fold. And may it overtakes you to ur grave
you will just died of hbp untimely (I mean when Jesus never finished building your mansion, if you deserve any because you are too bitter for heaven). You are nothing much than nairaland Boko Haram.
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by fluffybaby(f): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Only a fool will use Jesus Christ as an example to a mere mortal that wears dreadlock. You have no single fear nor respect for Jesus because you have tiny boobs and ass that's making you feel Jesus is your mate

At least that your Bible told us that we were created according to Gods image. So I love those tiny boobs and arse God gave me.
See why I said you know nothing about God? Now you mock his creation because you think you are fighting for God. You are a lost soul who doesn't want to return to his shepherd grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Kinzo0917(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2022
fluffybaby:

The demon rulling over your heart gat full control. grin grin
Your mother and all the women in her lineage are whores, prostitutes and dog f***kers under Yaba bridge. Your father only orgasms when he f**ks a goat.
I am not a Christian o. Me I will insult you back. I am not like you who form christian on the exterior but is being tormented by vicious demons inside. Christ would kick you out if you were in his circle. Go read that your Bible again what Christ would have done if you had pulled a sword or gone verbally abusive on his account. Useless son of a pig.
. Go and tell your useless prostitute mum and your drunk dad to teach you manners you retarded ape. For Insulting my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, may God never forgive you EXCEPT GOD DONT EXIST

1 Like

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by casppyjay: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2022
matrix199:
d idiotssssssss who are quoting u otherwise are low lifes and the present and future scums of the earth too bad they will be around to continue spewing diz shit and sadly it’s illegal to exterminate them lots

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Freebills12: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What's this mentality about dreadlocks tho..?or should I call it a stereotype?
Are you judging by the looks of a person or what he has to offer?most persons are influenced by their pastors who says anyone who carries dreadlocks..earing and the rest is automatically useless..
It doesn't work that way...your looks doesn't determine who you are gonna be..

No bro, there are vocations that requires modesty. Primary or secondary school teacher with dreadlocks? Are you advising the pupils to wear such hair? Such hair cut is not modest, you matter what you can offer, appearance first. No parents will be happy seeing his /her ward near a teacher with dreadlocks, you yourself will frown at it.
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by MrKaplan: 9:19am On Jan 06, 2022
Jesus was a Nazarene, not a Nazarite or Nazirite. Being a Nazarite has nothing to do with location. A Nazarene is someone who is from Nazareth. Only a Nazarite touches not their hair and let it grow into locks. But a Nazarene can cut their hair, not keeping dreadlocks. Jesus did not carry dreadlocks.
Dreadlocks is NOT a sign of irresponsibility, but what matters is the neatness and packing of the dreads that makes the person employable.

matrix199:

1 Like

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Kinzo0917(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2022
fluffybaby:

At least that your Bible told us that we were created according to Gods image. So I love those tiny boobs and arse God gave me.
See why I said you know nothing about God? Now you mock his creation because you think you are fighting for God. You are a lost soul who doesn't want to return to his shepherd grin grin
. Let me reiterate once again that only a FOOL like you will compare and use Jesus christ to a mere mortal for an example. May God never ever 4give you no matter your plea
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Clinghton: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2022
In Nigeria people are judged by there looks, so I won't.

1 Like

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Freebills12: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
ChocolateWine:

Jesus wore his type of hair and beards because it was acceptable where he lived and it was regarded as a sign of honor.

Remember when David sent men to meet a certain king, who ended up shaving off the men. What did David do? He told the men not to enter Israel till the grow back their hair.

Jesus Christ is not a Nazarene. John the Baptist was.
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by tollyboy5(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2022
osazsky:
The right question should be will you allow all ur students to carry dreadlocks as a sch owner..if yes then the teacher has a right to be employed..if no then dont employ the teacher..students will start putting on dread seeing thier teacher..do wat I do..that's leaning not just writing and cramming
Many student has dread. The difrence bt natural dread and artificial is that, most parent combed the tangled hair out from their kids hair why some let it be.
We groom foolishness in africa, that is why wig making you look european is more acceptable compare to dread making you look more african

2 Likes

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by fluffybaby(f): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Go and tell your useless prostitute mum and your drunk dad to teach you manners you retarded ape. For Insulting my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, may God never forgive you EXCEPT GOD DONT EXIST

The manners your wh@ring mother forgot to teach you because she invested all her time doing one night stands and short time runz to feed you and your cursed siblings while your father was busy playing ayo with his friends while drunk under that palm tree?
Na tell your white mom to teach you manners. I bet you will learn more about Christ in her brothel than you are learning from your church at the moment. Cos your heart is more vile than that of the prostitute Christ met at the well in the bible.
Your god will never forgive you and your generations to come for being so vile.My God exists and loves every human. The bible you read also teaches that God loves repentant souls. So I don't know the evil alter you worship at that your god listens to you and decides not to forgive because your mental problems triggered you to pray evil prayers grin

1 Like

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

No bro, there are vocations that requires modesty. Primary or secondary school teacher with dreadlocks? Are you advising the pupils to wear such hair? Such hair cut is not modest, you matter what you can offer, appearance first. No parents will be happy seeing his /her ward near a teacher with dreadlocks, you yourself will frown at it.
I do understand your point..I was only referring to the stereotype part..
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Kinzo0917(m): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2022
fluffybaby:

The manners your wh@ring mother forgot to teach you because she invested all her time doing one night stands and short time runz to feed you and your cursed siblings while your father was busy playing ayo while drunk under that palm tree with his friends?
Na tell your white mom to teach you manners. I bet you will learn more about Christ in her brothel than you are learning from your church at the moment. Cos your heart is more vile than that of the prostitute Christ met at the well in the bible.
. Ashawo olosho. You continued from where your mum stopped and your daughters will continue from you and the cicles till the end of age. Useless smelling pussy girl. No una type men go Bleep finish and everywhere go dey smell. Fishy smelling pussy girl
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by advanceDNA: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2022
HenryDion:

You actually exhibited low IQ by caring what people think.

Dread is just a hairstyle, and it's the school's job to break lame stereotypes such as this.

U people just like sounding politically correct.
Every location has its rules and laws....
Many schools abroad including the UK and US don’t allow dreadlocks for their educators ....

And they even enforce dress codes

What’s more, As common as tattoos are... its not allowed in many educational grounds abroad for teachers and counsellors.....and it’s still up for debate in many workplaces..

But once It’s Nigeria making laws as they see fit ... u Nigerians will come and call ur country backward and low IQ

1 Like

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by meobizy(f): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Nigerians will remain stuck in the Stone Age. 2012 and I saw a senior lecturer in a foreign university with beautiful dreadlocks. I’ve also seen top level UN staff televised with braided hair. Let us stay holding strong to stereotypes the white man instilled in us through repeated beatings. We are animals so can’t think independently.

2 Likes

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by tollyboy5(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

So teachers putting on wig are advising student to do same?
Dred is not modesty so wig and attachment i what ?
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by fluffybaby(f): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Ashawo olosho. You continued from where your mum stopped and your daughters will continue from you and the cicles till the end of age. Useless smelling pussy girl. No una type men go Bleep finish and everywhere go dey smell. Fishy smelling pussy girl

Taaa, words no dey ya mouth. Your words are disgusting and sour. No head or tail in them.
Your mom and her mom are queens of Ashawo so my levels no reach the one whose cursed breasts you sucked.
Your sisters and all the women in your bloodline will inherit the prostitution on behalf of Me and my daughters. I officially hand over the craft you handed to me back to them before God and man.This is the record of it as proof in this realm and all realms in existence. No changing or cancelation. grin. Enjoy it since you love the job so much.
My fish smelling pu$$¥ is still better than the syphilis and gonorrhea infested ones your mother and sisters have or the herpes infested ones your daughters will have.
I can wash my own with scented soap and move on but your mom, sisters and daughters can't grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Wumex91: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Micmuzac: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Nicklaus619:

Don't mind the fool trying to add to the holy Bible
everyone in Nazareth must be a Nazarene

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Nten: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2022
U guys have succeeded in derailing the thread.
From dreadlocks, to Nazareth ... To olosho... To drunkards. Continue...
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by optm(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Virulent:

There are thousands of doctors all the world with tattoos and locks , earrings too that are better than these sadists with clean shave here in this god forsaken cesspit of a country. But I can give you a list of 10 renowned people who don't carry dreadlocks but have committed more heinous crimes that those on dreadlocks.
i used the word renowned . A school is a place not only to acquire knowledge but to be inspired as well. If i cannot get a list of 10 prominent people with dreadlocks, then i should beging to question if there's something about these people interms of their personalities making them not to be high fliers in their various fields. Your citing doctors with dreadlocks in your post, can i get names of world renowned docs with such
Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by tollyboy5(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Fesline:

Don't you know you can't see a sensible likewise an intelligent man with a Dreadlock or who dress like a lout..

Your dressing, the way you speak and how your walk is one of the way people address you. That's why your dressing is important during interview.
Your sentence lacks intelligence. Else prove it scientifically.
Why do people put on attachment?

1 Like

Re: As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? by Nten: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Psalmistproject:

I hope you are not a hypocrite. Is your hair style now like that of your teacher?
How often do children come home and say they want to make Mr or Mrs x hairstyles? Even if they do, most parents don't care. They decide the hair do.
You people are too quick to judge the teacher but the cartoon characters the children watch day in and out shows hairstyles of varying degrees of crazy.
Would you rather have your child learn that dreads is for decent people and people with it are very intelligent people rather than seeing musicians footballers wearing them?
If the teacher that is on dread is the only teacher with the skill your school lacks to grow, will you decide to pack up rather than employ him?
The lecturers and profs with heavy beard shades in our universities, why don't they look "decent?"
I rest my case
Nice one! That questions needs to be answered, some braid their hair and wear earrings too. I observed that in a Nigerian University. Rather than thinking about what the brain can offer, some would be reasoning what the hair has to do with the lecture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Edo University Students Shot Dead In Cult Reprisal Attack / Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates / What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.