Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him (6946 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Tosinville(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
Some men can do anything to get a punny, even if to buy you rolls royce ride to dat thing, they can do it.

As a matter of fact, he wants to do chop & clean mouth then tell u bye bye.

D'banj - scapegoat
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2011
true talk
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Princek12(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
poster

get a restraining order from a competent court or from a group of competent area boys.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2011
OP just give him back all the money wey he spend on you and i assure you he go leave you alone.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
this is what i call INDECENT PROPOSAL
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by bizmogul(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
Guys like this are very stubborn and he wants just one thing. If you yield to him you are finished because he would ruin your life. He has money and feels he can always have his way. The simple truth is to ignore him. I mean do not say a word to him, if he comes to your office just act like he is not talking to you or something. I am sure he would get tired.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Basseti: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
Have u tried ignoring his calls? Have u tried changing ur number?

There are many ways to shrug off a persistent pest and posting the issue online is not one of them.

Me thinks that
1) You prolly enjoy the fact that he is giving u so much attention. Kinda like an insurance policy if ur fiance f&^ks up.

2) Using him as leverage to put pressure on ur fiance to do the "right thing".

3) Actually entertaining the thought of life with the man u dont love but with financial stability and prospects of leaving the country as opposed to a life with the man you love with all the uncertainties that comes along with it.

One thing a woman knows how to do so too well is to give the red card to a dude she does not care about. You posting this online suggests me that something is up. You need to have a serious talk with your fiance.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
Am the guy in question, poster chop my money, and i must chop her pumi
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by ronkebp(f): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
The only thing you can do, is keep avoiding him, and don't relent in telling him, he might soon deploy the whole world to start begging you, just keep keeping him off, until you finally get married to your fiance, some might still say they will accept you with your kids when you have one,
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by chamber2(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
Why would you change your number because of one fatherfucker ? Don't change your number.

Ask your fiance to call him and talk sense into his empty brain.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
my wife had a similar problem before we got married this year.

initially, i left the matter to my wife to handle but the guy kept on disturbing with calls, text messages and visits at work.

he stopped disturbing her when i picked one of his calls and spoke the hell into his head.

ask your husband to take up the matter or he will keep up with his proposition until your week side give in
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by 9jafetish(f): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2011
Kristty:

though, i told my fiance about him and he believed me initially, but it's getting out of hand cos this guy keeps calling even when am wit my guy. There was a day my fiance came to our house and dis so called guy called but i wasnt there to answer the call so my fiance picked the call to tell the caller to call back, but unfortunately it was this guy and the first thing he said was "hello dear how are you?"all my fiance cud do was to bang the call and put off my fone.

it was not funny at all cos my fiance was so angry believing all i have told him about the guy were lies.

tell him your pregnant
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by kunlaxo: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2011
, [b]>>>>>>> Hello babe the best is to introduce your fiance to him he will run away chikena.<<<<<<<<<<[/b]
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by nezpablo: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
Nairalanders,be gud in reading,apply critical thinking b4 ur illogical advices! Will there be smoke without fire? Ur case or issue is more rhetorical though some thinkers had givn u advices dat i felt was gud but,dos advices may go unpraised. Advice or no advice,ur antecedents wl still hunt u! So am i nd all humans.* there is no escapable deeds,we only hav d banked ones*. Nemesis! U had jilted d guy nd durng d span of ur stay,d guy had committed his hard-earned money,irretrievable time nd useful energy 2 d union. D guy is in a state of collosal regret fearing he'd lost out bcoz u may hav denied him 2 taste u. D analysis continues,
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by tellwisdom: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2011
Some men can do anything to get a punny, even if to buy you rolls royce ride to dat thing, they can do it.

As a matter of fact, he wants to do chop & clean mouth then tell u bye bye.

D'banj - scapegoat

Keep quiet dude, pray that what you dont know, will not know you, were you there when these 2 people were porking or started the relationship

Guys like this are very stubborn and he wants just one thing. If you yield to him you are finished because he would ruin your life. He has money and feels he can always have his way. The simple truth is to ignore him. I mean do not say a word to him, if he comes to your office just act like he is not talking to you or something. I am sure he would get tired.

How old are you??
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by tellwisdom: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
[size=13pt]@OP, If you dont return his peppersoups he has been buying for you, trust me, You sitting on a long tinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn[/size]
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by sunnyprof: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
its a bulish man or an uncivilized man that still rush after a lady who ahs a fiance.

Don't marry such man no matter the pressure, he is inconsiderate and would soon become
ungrateful to you if you sacrifice your real love to follow him.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by IykeD(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2011
Sincerely, this story doesn't add up. How can he keep disturbing you this way if nothing ever happened between you guys in the past. It's either you led him on thinking it was gonna be a short flirt, collected some amount and gifts(though may be not as much as you wanted since u claim he is stingy, u even know him well enough) and now it has backfired.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Kirl: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
Methinks you should tell ur fiance about him
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by nezpablo: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
what i knw is dat d guy wl nt wake up 1 day nd say he luvs u blind without something underneath.u must hav dated d guy,deceivd him dat u wl marry each oda.nd nw u luv smbdy else afta he cared for u. People,dnt say i support d guy rather am giving d analysis of d situation. I developed skepticism bcoz i was a victim of such clever game frm my formal girl. It rendered me single til nw coz i mustn't fall again. She promised 2 marry me afta my proposal. So we continued unti she met a *cash guy*,dis was d start of d end of our relationship. I wl do evritin 4 her 2 be hapy.a lot of money went alng.as wel as my tym nd energy. Latr i discovrd dat she was deluding me.she came up wit a crass pretext. Thn i knew i was a fool! I didnt evn Bleep her! It paind me,but i took heart. She nw came up wit story nearly similar 2 dis. My efforts are vieing 4 vengeance nd she cant escape it. So katty,go nd reconcile wit him tactfully. If u dnt,ur marriage wl suffer 4 it. Howeva,i dnt lyk d guy's approach. He is nt wit a big heart. D girl shld tel us d truth. *he dat covereth his sins,shal nt prosper*
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by upendo98(f): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
@horny4u?? LMAO

did u say, 'Pretend you have convulsion.'
grin grin grin grin
ah! u made my day.
now my ribs cracked
Good luck.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by alexola20(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2011
what i knw is dat d guy wl nt wake up 1 day nd say he luvs u blind without something underneath.u must hav dated d guy,deceivd him dat u wl marry each oda.nd nw u luv smbdy else afta he cared for u. People,dnt say i support d guy rather am giving d analysis of d situation. I developed skepticism bcoz i was a victim of such clever game frm my formal girl. It rendered me single til nw coz i mustn't fall again. She promised 2 marry me afta my proposal. So we continued unti she met a *cash guy*,dis was d start of d end of our relationship. I wl do evritin 4 her 2 be hapy.a lot of money went alng.as wel as my tym nd energy. Latr i discovrd dat she was deluding me.she came up wit a crass pretext. Thn i knew i was a fool! I didnt evn bleep her! It paind me,but i took heart. She nw came up wit story nearly similar 2 dis. My efforts are vieing 4 vengeance nd she cant escape it. So katty,go nd reconcile wit him tactfully. If u dnt,your marriage wl  suffer 4 it. Howeva,i dnt lyk d guy's approach. He is nt wit a big heart. D girl shld tel us d truth. *he dat covereth his sins,shal nt prosper*

i do not owe him anything cos i never promised to marry him and i did not collect gifts from him, we only dated for few months before i realized i had no feelings for him and i told him we had to quit, not becos i was dating someone else, he was the only one i was dating cos i dont play games till now.  i had no b/f for about 8 months so that he wudnt think i left him because of another guy, that was 2005-2006. the whole thing started agian last year wen he called and said he wanted to see me, i told him i was not in Lagos as if i knew wot he wanted to discuss wit me but he actually came to our house and met me. and dat was how it started.

nairalandres, i no chop anything, just that i dont now wot the guy is up to
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by elampiro(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2011
I can guess you led him on. Search your mind, you will see how you led him on. You should have cut him off totally at the beginning. Possibly, he would have channelled his energy elsewhere ever since.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by nezpablo: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
kristty,just knw dat@present,nobody can stop him nd if u use any coercion,u can only exacerbate ur looming punishment. Look,there is more to it than meets d eye. There's smtin fishing.*dog neva barks without seeing smtin* d guy has lost out in so many ways. Thats y hes stubborn. Lnt d girl giv us d numbr of d guy. Am ready 2 cal him 4 a lngr discussion. U wl nw see dat d girl may nt be right afterall. D forumites,ask 4 d guy's numbr. Investigatn is part of my training.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Joe5(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2011
kristi you say the guy in question stingy, May be you too wanted to eat him dry and piz off and he was just being smarter
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by malaria(f): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2011
@op some gys can b pests.jst try formal introductn 2 ur fiancee,then let ur fiancee pick ur cals wnevr he cals but not rudely.then wn ur guy isnt around give it 2 any male 2 answa,4 u.by doing this he will disappear.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by andyanders: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
4get the guy. Let him go and look for his own dear
You dont like him, period. Na by force?
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by dapachez: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
congrats man all the same do what you think is right and will not backfire tommorow and please make a wise decision cos you are the one wearing the shoes and thus knows where it pinches most, i wish you GOODLUCK
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by chines4(m): 3:02am On Jun 18, 2011
Kristty:

i do not owe him anything cos i never promised to marry him and i did not collect gifts from him, we only dated for few months before i realized i had no feelings for him and i told him we had to quit, not becos i was dating someone else, he was the only one i was dating cos i dont play games till now. i had no b/f for about 8 months so that he wudnt think i left him because of another guy, that was 2005-2006. the whole thing started agian last year wen he called and said he wanted to see me, i told him i was not in Lagos as if i knew wot he wanted to discuss wit me but he actually came to our house and met me. and dat was how it started.

nairalandres, i no chop anything, just that i dont now wot the guy is up to
Mmmm u dated him for few months before u realize that u don't have feelings for him. What cause you guys break up?. He did something and u used it as an excuse to break up the relationship. And may be he believe that he is better than your guy.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by RuuDie(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2011
Basseti:

Me thinks that
1) You prolly enjoy the fact that he is giving u so much attention. Kinda like an insurance policy if your fiance f&^ks up.

2) Using him as leverage to put pressure on your fiance to do the "right thing".

3) Actually entertaining the thought of life with the man u dont love but with financial stability and prospects of leaving the country as opposed to a life with the man you love with all the uncertainties that comes along with it.

One thing a woman knows how to do so too well is to give the red card to a dude she does not care about. You posting this online suggests me that something is up.

This is simply hitting the nail on the head. . . . .!!!
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by 677ano(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2011
I believe you must have led him on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! / Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? / Tems Is The Only Female Artist With The Biggest Yansh Ever, Avoid Tiwa And Ninio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.