Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,353 members, 7,950,730 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Lady Quits Job After Boss Requested To Buy Her Underwear Because He Wanted To Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Quits Job After Boss Requested To Buy Her Underwear Because He Wanted To Be (858 Views)

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Quits Job After Boss Requested To Buy Her Underwear Because He Wanted To Be by letitrainnow(m): 5:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Lady quits job after boss requested to buy her underwear because he wanted to be sniffing it.

Lady identified as @StephMarioo on Twitter narrates how she resigned from her workplace after her boss requested to buy her underwear.

Recounting her experience, the lady disclosed how he made several advances at her during work hours; always trying to touch her at any given opportunity.

Things became worse and suspicious after he requested to buy her underwear so that he can be sniffing it; an act she likened to that of a ritualist which prompted her to quit her job.

She wrote:

“I quit my job cause my boss couldn’t keep his hands to himself, it started out with ‘ Ahh you look good today can I get a hug’ I’m like No !
To him trying to touch me at every opportunity, then one day he asked to buy my underwear cause he wants to be sniffing it

I’m like Ahn Ritualist behavior! I said No ! I still don’t understand why some men don’t understand boundaries and know that some lines can’t be crossed! For every young woman going through any form of sexual harassment at work, I hope you find a a way out it’s not a good thing”

See tweets below:

Re: Lady Quits Job After Boss Requested To Buy Her Underwear Because He Wanted To Be by letitrainnow(m): 5:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Pix

Re: Lady Quits Job After Boss Requested To Buy Her Underwear Because He Wanted To Be by JaneYave(f): 6:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Again l ask- Why do people lie? Worthy to note- I find your English terrible. You can do better.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Quits Job After Boss Requested To Buy Her Underwear Because He Wanted To Be by Naijanascam: 7:00am On Jan 06, 2022
Slay Olodo...... the boss mean to be shifting the pants grin grin not sniffing grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Quits Job After Boss Requested To Buy Her Underwear Because He Wanted To Be by Skyfornia(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2022
If the picture above is that of the lady...then I will say she is just chasing clouts. Mention the boss and his company's name.

But if the story is actually true...then the man doesn't have good taste in women. My preek won't even raise at the sight of that lady..
Re: Lady Quits Job After Boss Requested To Buy Her Underwear Because He Wanted To Be by letitrainnow(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
4 wonder words for 2022

One MAJOR reason why we usually don't get the type of upgrade and improvement we want in our lives is that we focus on the wrong things.

Instead of taking more intentional action, we do other things.

Most people talk and boast to their friends and on social media about what they are going to do.

And they eventually don't do it.

Emman Daniel - Since you are my subscriber, I want you to carve the 4 words below in your skull from now on.

The words are:

TALK LESS, DO MORE.

Repeat it.

Anytime you are tempted to do the vain big talk people do, use that energy to TAKE MORE ACTION instead.

Do, Do, Do.

And make sure your actions are intentional.

Intentional action creates the type of results you want.

And those results will speak for you instead.

Let losers keep talking and talking.

Focus on doing more and more.

Again, the words are:

TALK LESS, DO MORE.

May God help us all. (Check my signature for the book that will get you started right away).
Re: Lady Quits Job After Boss Requested To Buy Her Underwear Because He Wanted To Be by BlaqJosh: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
ok
Re: Lady Quits Job After Boss Requested To Buy Her Underwear Because He Wanted To Be by letitrainnow(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Do U have an Android phone?
Do U have Whatsapp?
Check my signature below to learn how to earn 150k/month with it.
Re: Lady Quits Job After Boss Requested To Buy Her Underwear Because He Wanted To Be by letitrainnow(m): 6:00am On Aug 01, 2022
Busy body

(1) (Reply)

Carter Efe Reacts As Wizkid Gives Candy Blaq 20million For Tinkuku Remix / Williams Uchemba & Wife Celebrates Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Romantic V / Jackie Appiah To Wed Liberia’s President, George Weah On December 10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.