Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,826 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

South West: Compare Ur Governors To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West: Compare Ur Governors To Buhari (633 Views)

South East Compare Ur Governors To Buhari / APC Governors To Remove Oshiomhole As Chairman, Collect Signatures / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West: Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by richmond500: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2022
I know Buhari was seen as the worst thing but i want to know if our governors are better than him or not.
So this is only for south west states, I'll write for all geopolitical zones so one thread doesn't get tribal sentiments.

Only for SW states, no tribal bashing please
Compare them based on these critiria and give them a score on percentage
See south south thread for example

https://www.nairaland.com/6926241/south-south-compare-buhari-ur

Infrastructure

Security

finance management

Employment

Youth empowerment

Anti-Nepotism

ease of doing business

happy citizens

Future planning

mega projects
Re: South West: Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by everythinggirly(f): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Wike comes first.

Contact me for your academic research services.
Re: South West: Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by richmond500: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2022
everythinggirly:
Wike comes first.

Contact me for your academic research services.
this isn't for SS biko

1 Like

Re: South West: Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by Deborah98(f): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Asides Seyi Makinde of Oyo state who's trying sha at least with what I've seen and read the rest are just doing dorime. Well I'm not in SW anyways but I have access to informations via social media platforms and other reliable sources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West: Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by Hayzedmaker(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
Asides Seyi Makinde of Oyo state who's trying sha at least with what I've seen and read the rest are just doing dorime. Well I'm not in SW anyways but I have access to informations via social media platforms and other reliable sources.
truly seyi makinde is doing well and oyo state is moving
Re: South West: Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by Hayzedmaker(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
Re: South West: Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by alanto: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Governor Oyetola can not be compared to Buhari all ramifications. He (Oyetola) has underperformed compared to Buhari.
Thank you OP for an educated post like this.
With posts like this we know Buhari is better than most governors, they all receive allocations based on budget passed by the state yet they don’t do nothing.
Buhari is winning all SW governors except for Sanwo Olu.
Aketi has only tried in terms of security. I don’t even know what’s happening in Aketi. No news coming in or out of the state.
Oyo is trying but compared to Buhari he has underperformed.
Ogun. Hmmm I will not go there.
Re: South West: Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by haffaze777(m): 6:20am On Jan 07, 2022
alanto:
Governor Oyetola can not be compared to Buhari all ramifications. He (Oyetola) has underperformed compared to Buhari.
Thank you OP for an educated post like this.
With posts like this we know Buhari is better than most governors, they all receive allocations based on budget passed by the state yet they don’t do nothing.
Buhari is winning all SW governors except for Sanwo Olu.
Aketi has only tried in terms of security. I don’t even know what’s happening in Aketi. No news coming in or out of the state.
Oyo is trying but compared to Buhari he has underperformed.
Ogun. Hmmm I will not go there.

It's good and you don't come here because we don't have governor presently
Re: South West: Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by Superwave16320: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Lagos
Ondo
Ogun
Oyo
Osun

Have all performed beta than Buhari in all you listed except for rail which many state don't dare take on.

Be it security, infrastructure mega of not, nepotism n all other they have done beta. Only Fayemi is dead and I can tell you categorically clear that even Yahaya Bello performed beta than that lunatic call Fayemi.

Comparing resources at the disposal of these lot n even without resource they are all beta finance manager, beta manager of their respective state, created my employment, stabilize their state against the turbulence Buhari brought to the economy. I don't have to tell you about security. Evenmryone pays salary as at due n none is tribalistic foolish n senselessly hopeless like Buhari

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: ISWAP Vs Nigerian Soldiers / How Come The Fulani Have Eternal Power Over The Hausa / Kanu’s Trial: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In South-east On Tuesday3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.