Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,202 members, 7,903,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

Who Really Lead's In The Nigerian Entertainment Industries ? Meet Him [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Really Lead's In The Nigerian Entertainment Industries ? Meet Him [photos] (197 Views)

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Six Scandals That Rocked Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2020 / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Lead's In The Nigerian Entertainment Industries ? Meet Him [photos] by DenewLegends(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Yeah.
These days We have too Many Jobless Boys Claiming to be a Musicians.

Even Some Ladies who only Appeared in a Movie Premiere's now Expect the whole World to Worship them; thinking that they are Among the Top Celebrities.

Weeks Pass yet no Artist Could come Up with good music.

Even Our country Comedy are No more funny.

These ill Trends made Some fans to cry; because They think that soon Entertainment may Die.

Trust Me.
You will be surprised to find out that 'De New' as the Leading Celebrity in Africa, He is not even Among the Richest in the Continent.
*THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORTS*
Thank you.

denew484@gmail.com

Re: Who Really Lead's In The Nigerian Entertainment Industries ? Meet Him [photos] by donbachi(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wishing you wat you wish yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Guardian Longest Former Features Editor, EBERE AHANIHU Dies Of Heart Attack / I’ve Been Winning International Awards Since 2002 — Shan George Brags / Went To Buy A Car With 500 Naira What They Did To Me Will Shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.