Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

Would You Date/marry A Guy Who's Active On Instagram/tiktok? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date/marry A Guy Who's Active On Instagram/tiktok? (390 Views)

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date/marry A Guy Who's Active On Instagram/tiktok? by siofra(f): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Would you date a man who's active on Instagram and TikTok?
Re: Would You Date/marry A Guy Who's Active On Instagram/tiktok? by Anigreat: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
shocked

What's wrong with that?

This moniker with stupid and useless thread sha.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date/marry A Guy Who's Active On Instagram/tiktok? by Kriss216: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Foolish moniker creating senseless posts.

*I spit on your forehead*

5 Likes

Re: Would You Date/marry A Guy Who's Active On Instagram/tiktok? by siofra(f): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
I would NEVER marry or date a guy who is active on tiktok and Instagram. They tend to be jobless and closet homosexuals tongue

3 Likes

Re: Would You Date/marry A Guy Who's Active On Instagram/tiktok? by iTearHerToto: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
I would never fvck a boring, sex starved attention seeker like the op. Talk more of dating. Can't even mention marriage

Pukes angry

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date/marry A Guy Who's Active On Instagram/tiktok? by cescky(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
I would NEVER marry or date a guy who is active on tiktok and Instagram. They tend to be jobless and closet homosexuals tongue

Nice one

How does one pm you?
Re: Would You Date/marry A Guy Who's Active On Instagram/tiktok? by Boogyman557: 3:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE

Which kind useless CAPRISUN u de CAPRISUN so

I don LOAD my KALA wit enough BULLET

Abeg give me LOCATION to ur AP

I one COME SETTLE SOMETHING

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

The University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Recruitment Portal 2022 / Abeg I Need Mtn Data / Man Gets Served Breakfast After His Girlfriend Ate To Her Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.