Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:48 AM

Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member (6191 Views)

How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge / These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) / How is Masturbation different from Mouth Gig, handjob And Frequent Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by Eryyy92: 3:02am On Jan 07, 2022
ednut1:
Kini big deal https://www.nairaland.com/bankyw1 This is bankyw before he blew. Reno, ffk,eldee and co dey come here tol
when dbull bring Grammy, people go shock say na nairalander.
Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by Eryyy92: 3:05am On Jan 07, 2022
ednut1:
Kini big deal https://www.nairaland.com/bankyw1 This is bankyw before he blew. Reno, ffk,eldee and co dey come here tol
that's how dbull will blow one day and people will be shocked that he is/was a nairalander. Dbull keep grinding I believe in your huzzle. Even if it will take 700 years, you go still blow one day.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by chival(f): 4:31am On Jan 07, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Wizkid no dey any nairaland. Matter of fact, no serious minded person visits this trash forum
He was a Nairaland member a long time ago, before the fame. I don't think he's still here.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 07, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I just came to pass the message

Even if it's Wizkid saying it,
it will still be a minus to his reputation.

How can a person thinking forwards say that all Nairalanders ...........if you like ,repeat it like a hopeless thing ,it won't change anything.

So, Wizkid is so special that he could never have been on Nairaland..,.... nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by luvyaself95(m): 7:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Amos1423:
There are a whole lot of personalities if mentioned here on nairaland that you wouldn't dare imagine. I was kinda surprised when i saw a very big guest who came for interview use nairaland and he is even logged in oo.

I never knew my landlord was member of this forum not until we got to vibe together speaking about a whole lot of controversial issue BOOM! Nairaland came into the topic.

Make una Sha dey try respect unaself for here cause you fit insult your landlord play play Sha
i believe you this is a faceless forum so you can't know who is who until the person say he/she is on nairaland
Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by Prolificgiant(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Yes i am wizkid, op send me your account number
0 7 2 4 7 4 8 0 1 5 access
Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by Ebukacute(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Bt this guy signed to olamide's ybnl label was/is on nairaland..

limerick..
Limerick and blaqbonez was popular in the music section few years ago... You can still find their freestyles and posts in the rap section

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by Dude397(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Blaqbonez was/is here too https://www.nairaland.com/ThaBlaqbonez

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Ebukacute:

Limerick and blaqbonez was popular in the music section few years ago... You can still find their freestyles and posts in the rap section
Oh.. I just knew limerick was on here. Didnt know about blaqbone.. Lemme go check em linez out.
Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by SultanOfPuna: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Amos1423:
There are a whole lot of personalities if mentioned here on nairaland that you wouldn't dare imagine. I was kinda surprised when i saw a very big guest who came for interview use nairaland and he is even logged in oo.

I never knew my landlord was member of this forum not until we got to vibe together speaking about a whole lot of controversial issue BOOM! Nairaland came into the topic.

Make una Sha dey try respect unaself for here cause you fit insult your landlord play play Sha
Lmao grin grin
Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by migabeatz: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by Ebukacute(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Oh.. I just knew limerick was on here. Didnt know about blaqbone.. Lemme go check em linez out.
Blaq had several rap battles back then.
Many are still there. He was too good with words then. I would even say that he has regressed currently compared to who he was then.
Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by suffering: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Eryyy92:
Reno is a nairalander. I'm very very sure of that. I mean 1000% sure of what I'm saying. Olga Reno dey even shake tables here most times too tongue. Zzor and saphieerre becareful of most redpilliers you insult here.
Reno being here is not an achievement. The man is fully unemployed. The same as FFK who was nothing but a troll here. One past beauty queen was a steady troll here due to unemployment until she finally gave herself sense and realized this forum was a waste of a human’s life.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by SultanOfPuna: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
suffering:
Reno being here is not an achievement. The man is fully unemployed. The same as FFK who was nothing but a troll here. One past beauty queen was a steady troll here due to unemployment until she finally gave herself sense and realized this forum was a waste of a human’s life.
Abeg show me link of FFK and tge beauty queen nairaland moniker
Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by suffering: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Abeg show me link of FFK and tge beauty queen nairaland moniker
https://www.nairaland.com/palmwinetapper

FFK deactivated his account. He saw the futility of becoming a Nairaland celebrity.
Re: Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member by siofra(f): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2022
suffering:

Muna grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Traditional,She Still Insist She Cant Have Sex Until After Church Wedding / 20 Deep Questions To Ask A Girl To Reveal Her True Self / Sex Is Killing Me. Help A Depressed Lil Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.