Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

If You Have Any Business You Want To Establish In Ibadan, I'm Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have Any Business You Want To Establish In Ibadan, I'm Available (194 Views)

Dangote To Establish Petrol Terminal In The Caribbean / BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Any Business You Want To Establish In Ibadan, I'm Available by Cxtian(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hi.. I am available for business. If you have any business in any part of Nigeria that you want to establish in Ibadan, reach out to me let me be your contact person or representative in Ibadan. I will help you do all the errands in Ibadan and work with you as a partner. I am a very honest person .

God bless you
Re: If You Have Any Business You Want To Establish In Ibadan, I'm Available by heniford2: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2022
How may i help sir you sent me a message

(1) (Reply)

Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtel. Give Me Gfour-5 / Shipping Containers For Sale 40ft & 20ft / Do You Know You Can Make Money Talking Behind The Camera?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.