Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,557 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge (21545 Views)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nollywood star, Iyabo Ojo, has revealed that being a single mum to her two children was her biggest challenge.

The actress made this known in an interview with Riyah Abdul, of which she posted the snippet on her Instagram page on Thursday.

In the interview, the actress was asked what her biggest challenge was and she replied, “Being a single mum.”

Ojo is the mother of two children, Festus and Priscilla, whom she had with her ex-husband, Mr.Ojo, before their divorce in 2001.

After her short-lived marriage which lasted for only three years, Iyabo Ojo had been saddled with the responsibility of taking care of her two children.

The actress, who recently turned 44 was celebrated by her children on her birthday last month.

While celebrating the actress, the 22-year-old described his mum as the greatest woman he has known, as he declared his unexplainable love for her.

Priscilla, while hailing her mum, described the actress as “the best gift from God.”

https://punchng.com/being-a-single-mum-my-biggest-challenge-actress-iyabo-ojo/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2022

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Baawaa(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ojo is the mother of two children, Festus and Priscilla, whom she had with her ex-husband, Mr.Ojo, before their divorce in 2001.
She has been freed 20 years ago grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Homeboiy: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
I don’t care

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Omihanifa: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Anything just to draw attention to herself undecided

On Tuesday the headline was ( iyabo ojo settle 2yrs old beef with fathia balogun

On Thursday ( my biggest challenge is being a single mother)

Attention seeking bastard angry
Small thing now she will organise one yeye party again or make she carry another person fight for head claiming activist just to be In the news.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by siofra(f): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
taham80:
I'm only interested in who has been servicing and drilling her well

Na your papa...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by SportsHD: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
Omihanifa:
Anything just to draw attention to undecided

On Tuesday the headline was ( iyabo ojo settle 2yrs old beef with fathia balogun

On Thursday ( my biggest challenge is being a single mother)

Attention seeking bastard angry
Small thing now she will organise one yeye party again or make she carry another person fight for head claiming activist just to be In the news.
[/s]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Doking this woman and her daughter will be the greatest highlight grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Seems like I'm missing something..

Can someone pls explain to me how this news affects the price of beans in the market?

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Bring ur daughter for doking

Did you take your drugs today?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
taham80:
I'm only interested in who has been servicing and drilling her well

How will it affect the currency in ur bank aza?

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Miracood2:

Did you take your drugs today?

Yeah
Iyabo daughter's ass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by iamyemiakins(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Make we finish with Buhari first, make Iyabo go take a seat somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Midrat: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wonders
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Ash6: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2022

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Olachase(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Buh when them they raise ur leg up he they sweet you na grin grin grin well I'm happy for you ur sugar daddy's no let you down
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by yesloaded: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Midrat: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ready to make you feel better
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Boogyman557: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by petsey(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
U no hear mummy G.O say single mother dey go h***. Continue u go soon get sense
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wannabe redpillers will never understand..they are free to cry on this one cos it's part of their job..
Women bashers trying to portray themselves as hard guys while offline they are kids and weaklings.. grin wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Angelfrost(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Abeg, don't distract us....

We are still "drooling" over Bubu's presidential interview!

Seun, please clear the Front page of every other irrelevant news! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Charmingrascal(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
You always have to carry on. And you can, because you have to.

More blessing dearest Anty Iyabo and the lovely children.

You created a thread and you commented first.

You are going to lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by xcesspaschal(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Somehow. I found her as a good mother taking it on how she was able to stay strong all dis yrs...... but Las Las... single mum is Sh*t if reason was divorce or by babe mama.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Jamiubond009(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by fredoooooo: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Alaye carry ya wahala go jare , na me say make you be single mum .. attention seekers everywhere . If you like be single granny abi single forever na ya wahala .. Radrada

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efe Meets Solomon Dalung At The Airport (Pictured) / Celebrity Styles At Yaw's Shalanga Concert (photos) / Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.