Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,470 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

The New Online Investment Portfolio Every Nigerian Should Take Advantage Of - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The New Online Investment Portfolio Every Nigerian Should Take Advantage Of (167 Views)

What My 2020 Investment Portfolio Looks Like / Online Investment / I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Online Investment Portfolio Every Nigerian Should Take Advantage Of by Oluwaroyeshina: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nigerians in particular find it difficult to invest in themselves. They naturally create a resistant in their mind towards anything that has to do with online investment. I'm not talking about pyramid/ponzi schemes. I hate those with passion. I'm talking about legit online business models

In a technological advanced age like this, you stand a better chance of being successful by enriching yourself in the disciplines you command and revealing/showcasing your skills in the online marketing space. Go out of your comfort zone, meet new people, attend seminars, join webinars, buy online courses to attain more knowledge and skills.
Put a dollar into learning and it is non-negotiable that the results will overwhelm you.

Like the popular mantra, "empty your pocket to feed your brain and your brain will in turn, fill your pocket"

As an eye opener to the various benefits,

You will increase your perspective. 

Your standpoint determines the way you see things or supply that means to your experiences. When you learn, you increase new awareness, which will assist you view things from extraordinary factors of view. This will enable you to overcome challenges faster or become aware of solutions a lot quicker.

You will enlarge your self-confidence. 

When you know something, you have a distinct stage of self assurance than if you don’t comprehend it. Higher degrees of self-confidence will exhibit in your communication abilities and how you habits yourself.

You will task your beliefs. 

Your beliefs create your reality. They are based on what you know or accept as true. As you extend your awareness, you will question things you trust are proper if you are not getting the outcomes you want. That will permit you to create different beliefs so you can reap the consequences you want.

You will originate possibilities. 

Your intellectual capacity will make you take risks and set higher goals. The more you examine about yourself, the more willing you will attempt matters you have not done before. That will help you to preserve an open mind, enlarge your knowledge and skills, which skill you will attempt for expanded performance and results.

You will not let external prerequisites or situations have an effect on you. Whenever there is a downturn in the marketplace, for example, if you have greater self-awareness, you will look for opportunities. Things going on externally will no longer affect you, which means you will proceed to be valuable.

(1) (Reply)

Acquire A POS Machine Now For Business / Solana Free Airdrop / Get Airtime And Data For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.