Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) (4943 Views)

Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus / Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) by Shukusheka(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2022
hildajones:
Na wa ooo, what a world we live in.

A queen and more in the Mud.
You are a very foolish and unfortunate person if that is all you could glean from that news.
Re: Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) by Shukusheka(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2022
ecomalchemist:
"When a girl has beauty without brains, her pr!vate part suffers the most”

This is always the end game, death.

"I jUsT WaNT tO ReLazzz aNd Be Taken KiaRuff"

"A qUeEn And MoRe"

"HOokUp OnLy",

"I'm Not FUn To Chat With",

"Don't mEssaGe Me if YoU Don't HaVe MonEy"

Before you entangle yourself with any Nigerian Girl, ask her what she does for a living.

If she cannot come up with anything concrete or viable, use the EXIT.

This are the kind of phrases they put up on social media. They don't want to work or have any tangible skill to offer the world at large.

Its hopping from one rod to another so that they can use the latest iphone, snapchat, ride in the front seat of a yahoo boy's car, wear another continent (Brazilian hair) on their Empty Nigerian brain.

A large percentage of Nigerian girls are totally vain and shallow to be very honest.

By 2025, 93% of them will engage in prostitution.

ill gotten wealth doesn't last forever...its all FUGAZI !

Learn a trade, Get a job or start a business.

Prostitution isn't sustainable, tell your daughters this !!!
Stop being stupid, prostitutes and yahoo boys girlfriends are not the only victims of money ritual in Nigeria. Our women are being hunted and their organs being harvested by greedy people for ritual purpose - that is the crux of the matter.
Re: Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) by Mowsid(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2022
Updated

Re: Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) by Oyiboman69: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2022
FanOfMyself:
When will all these girls learn to stop following yahoo boys. The truth is that most of these ladies knows that their boyfriends are into yahoo. I say this because how can someone who has no verifiable source of income be driving expensive cars and wearing designers clothings be dating you and you can't ask him the source of his wealth. They are just greedy and want to enjoy wealth that they never suffered to acquire. It doesn't matter how long you have dated or being in a relationship with a yahoo boy, he can use you for rituals anytime. The truth is that when his clients stops paying or things are not rosy, a yahoo boy will start looking for spiritual solutions and he can be asked to bring his girlfriend or sister or mother or friend or cat or dog or duck for sacrifice, you can't tell!!!
in my place,the ladies are the ones who introduced the guys to some prophet and the rest and they stood by them even when they've not been paid by their clients... the girls are mostly the ones masterminding those atrocities you see all the time...

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) by FanOfMyself: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Oyiboman69:
in my place,the ladies are the ones who introduced the guys to some prophet and the rest and they stood by them even when they've not been paid by their clients... the girls are mostly the ones masterminding those atrocities you see all the time...
I'm telling you ooo. They think they are being streetwise and rugged and smart, but they never knew that they were digging their own graves. I have no RIP to give!!!

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) by Rahkman: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2022
The guy name is moses okoh na my friend for fb but him Don delete him page na idoma boy
Re: Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) by Fave20: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Rip such a beautiful young girl.
Re: Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Fave20:
Rip such a beautiful young girl.
my dear, its really bad .
Re: Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) by Fave20: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2022
YourFavorite21:
my dear, its really bad .
I tire o
Re: Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) by ademasta(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
KingAzubuike:
It's just pathetic Africans think money can be conjured out of thin air using vital organs. There is nothing like money ritual, it doesn't exist. Just an illusion.
Honestly!
It shall never be well with the urchins who sold these ideas to the evolving creatures we have in Africa.
Re: Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
So Sad!
This kind of GIRL fit no no her department name, talkless of her lecturer!
Studying such a Rare & Lucrative course.
Such a Course would fetch her millions abroad.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Missing UNIJOS Female Student Found Dead With Gouged Eyes (Graphic Photos) by freddie009(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Shukusheka:
You people come here and talk rubbish as if it is only Yahoo boys that do money rituals in Nigeria. Women are not safe anywhere in this country - people in different spheres of life are killing women for rituals yet you are still blaming the victims. angry

Because they don't sit their ass in one place. All these things can be avoided, her mate is celebrating Christmas with their family she's in the hotel with a boy.

They wouldn't question the source of wealth provided he is dishing out money that's their only concern.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Customize Real University Degrees,diploma,nysc,hnd Certificate For Sale / Please I Need Scholarship Info.rmation / Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.