Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,091 members, 7,933,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:49 AM

Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (47541 Views)

I Bought This Assorted Meat For One Thousand Five Hundred Naira In Kaduna / See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) / The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by NoToPile: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
The cheapest milk miksi is now 950 for the 450g refill (carton price).

The milk was 600 carton price, like every other thing it has skyrocketed.

I just wonder how much SMA gold is
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by JUSTDREY: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
If the Milo is 1KG then your own is cheaper, i bought the Milo and peak milk 5,400 here in Lagos last two weeks.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by aribisala0(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
18wheeler:
I'm lactose intolerant so milk isn't really my thing. For my kids I was using Nido medium size until the price rose to N6000 and I cant find the small tin here, switched to Marvel and its now N3200 for small one. Tried 3crowns kids' tummys were just running up and down, its N1000 for 900g satchet. I put a hold on milk for now. Milk for them will be from salary to salary. Just tired of the whole thing.
Trust me there is nothing sensible in humans consuming the milk of other animals/ Fresh milk is bad enough but powdered milk is just senseless.
What should people feed their children.

I recommend a course of nutritional education read up on every single thing you put in your mouth search with the term "nutritional information"

Milk is not that nutritious

For protein locally you will find the highest content in Egusi/melon seeds
Give your kids moin moin
akara beans
Groundnut
cashew nuts
Turkey
Snake meat
soya
Fish
chicken
Eggs
Those are very good sources of protein

Powdered milk is very liable to adulteration and poisoning be warned, avoid it

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by tonididdy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
yes!!

Stop giving birth to babies you can't afford to train
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by tonididdy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
aribisala0:
Trust me there is nothing sensible in humans consuming the milk of other animals/ Fresh milk is bad enough but powdered milk is just senseless.

I recommend a course of nutritional education read up on every single thing you put in your mouth search with the term "nutritional information"

Give your kids moin moin
akara beans
Groundnut
cashew nuts
Turkey
Snake meat
soya
Fish
chicken
Eggs

... And the substitutes you listed, are they free? undecided
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by tonididdy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
yes!!

Stop giving birth to babies you can't afford to train

Na only babies dey drink milk Abe?
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by tonididdy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Blacknote:
You still dey drink tea for this Baba regime? I'm suspecting you comrade grin
Lol na ritualist grin
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by tonididdy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Spherical77:
Jesus! Are you for real bro! 30k for 2 jean and a shirt
It's worse in Benin city.
That sum is for one hoodie and a jean
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by aribisala0(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
tonididdy:

... And the substitutes you listed, are they free? undecided
You are foolish
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by tonididdy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
aribisala0:
You are foolish

Says a foolish man who did not taste the milk of his mother angry anofia
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Tyche(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Soso990240:
And you think refill is affordable compared to the quantity? Your type will spend more thinking you are being economical

Worry about yourself, dumb one. No dey follow your papa mate dey argue
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Tyche(m): 12:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Limassol:
It's relatively cheaper.That's true, but are you aware that even that too is long beyond the reach of many ordinary Nigerians?

The advise is meant for those that want to buy milk snd milo na.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by IncredibleWrite: 1:06am On Jan 11, 2022
Senomi:

Jesus christ! So how much then will those giant tins be? 20k maybe? Omo
Was shocked yesterday. Bought that size of Loyal milk and the bigger size of Milo. When the lady calculated the bill and told me 5,400, I became speechless

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:15am On Jan 11, 2022
Ayemileto:

Lol. Even if you can afford to train a baby now, there's no guarantee you can afford it in the next 5 years - because of the ridiculous rate of inflation.

500k of today is less than 200k of 2015. So, someone earning 200k as at 2015 is earning much more than someone earning 500k now.

And guess what? Most people earning 200k as at 2015 can't boast of earning 500k now. Many (especially salary earners) are still stuck at that figure they earn then - which means they have lost over 50% of their purchasing power between 2015 and now.

So, realistically, there's nothing like giving birth to babies you can afford to train here in Nigeria. Because, even if you can afford it now, you have zero guarantees of tomorrow since you can't predict government's policies. Neither can you predict what the economy will look like. shocked
that is why people need to have less children.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Soso990240(m): 2:27am On Jan 11, 2022
Tyche:

Worry about yourself, dumb one. No dey follow your papa mate dey argue
dummy, that you be ur mama mate doesn't make you wise. I don't argue with old fools though, i just stated a fact. If you don't like that, go slap your papa.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Coolgent(m): 6:11am On Jan 11, 2022
guobe:
Area govo my brother it is terrible I never see this kind thing for my life.small children go finish the milk and milo in less than one week the thing shock me.
Same here o.
They finishes within 7 days , if you multiple 4700 x 4 18800 for just tea

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by 18wheeler: 6:52am On Jan 11, 2022
aribisala0:

Give your kids moin moin
akara beans
Groundnut
cashew nuts
Turkey
Snake meat
soya
Fish
chicken
Eggs

Thanks for the recommendation. It is well taken.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by DAVE5(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2022
heniford2:
All for 2023 undecided hope everyone is aware that ApC took us into worst level of poverty, hardship, backwardness insecurity and lies, disobidence of judiciary, economy collapsing are you guys aware 2023 is coming let's be wise our vote our power Never again vote APC again Guys think a cup of Rice that was sold for 50naira is 150naira local that's 200% increase we are waiting for what APC will use for campaign is either another party or nothing Nigerians never APC again Never!!!!

You don’t know Nigerians sir, they’re garnering support for “almighty tilumbu”, watch us make another abominable mistake again come 2023, Nigerians like suffer, we enjoy it, we make adjustments to own lives to accommodate suffer

Truth is the idiot has 99% chance of becoming plesident
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by DAVE5(m): 7:26am On Jan 11, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
that is why people need to have less children.

Instead of finding a solution to our problems and make the country great, you’d rather we make adjustments to our lives and continue to bear the suffering, it’s not about having less children, even those that don’t have children are in pains

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2022
DAVE5:

Instead of finding a solution to our problems and make the country great, you’d rather we make adjustments to our lives and continue to bear the suffering, it’s not about having less children, even those that don’t have children are in pains
it is the solution in the long run.

One major problem the country is dealing with is overpopulation. We will continue to suffer is nothing is done about it
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2022
mbahdi:
U get luck,come my area I bought same for 8500

I was going to say the same thing. The picture he uploaded is clearly not what he bought.

Dano Full Cream 350g (refill) is 3500 here.

Peak milk and milo in tins CANNOT possibly be 4700.

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by heniford2: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2022
DAVE5:

You don’t know Nigerians sir, they’re garnering support for “almighty tilumbu”, watch us make another abominable mistake again come 2023, Nigerians like suffer, we enjoy it, we make adjustments to own lives to accommodate suffer

Truth is the idiot has 99% chance of becoming plesident
he will not win the election
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Shikini: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Sad my brother
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by DAVE5(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
it is the solution in the long run.

One major problem the country is dealing with is overpopulation. We will continue to suffer is nothing is done about it

You see, this line of thinking is where the problem is, things were never this bad and we have always been “very populated”, damn it, China, India, USA and several others are “very populated”, the real problem is some greedy bastards are stealing what is meant for everyone in an equitable distribution but instead of fighting the system you sit in your chair and think we should continue suffering and making adjustments to our own lives while the thieves get away with thieving, I don’t envy their wealth, I’m all in to congratulate a person that works his ways up and earns super large figures, I want to be super rich too, but I hate thieves

It’s pathetic the ways we let people rape us on our soil, well, what do I know, you might be a benefactor of the many evils going on in the country
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by DAVE5(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2022
heniford2:
he will not win the election

Well, in 2015, I looked up buhari’s history and told myself, this person shouldn’t win an election, why would he, he has nothing to offer, we know what he did in 84, a leopard never changes its spot

Guess what?

Buhari is the president of a 21st century nation, he is talking about revisiting open grazing route IN 20FUCKÌNG21, he has been president for 7 years now and would still be till next year

Tinubu would win if he wants to, you and I know it, I hate that idea more than any human being hates it, but we Nigerians have been pathetic idiots and we would never stop being that
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by UzuNagato: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2022
guobe:
I don't really know where this country is heading to,just yesterday I bought a tin of peak milk and milo for 4700 naira, small can for that matter. I can't figure out how the less privileged are surviving in this country. God help us.
maybe you bought it at a supermarket I bought 1 of the two for 1900 each
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by freshalien: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
guobe:
Some one told me those sachets have very little quantity and that you must not put plenty water otherwise it won't be sweet.na so we go de de like Edede .it is appealing,milk and beverages are the basic,they are suppose to be cheap.

Well Tinubu has declared his presidential ambition, if una like make una vote am, another eight years of suffering loading.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Modecaih: 9:12pm On Jul 30
What is the current price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Cook The N20K Python Killed Inside Canal At Ago Palace Yesterday (Video) / Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) / Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.