Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,943 members, 7,946,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lesson From The Sun On Political Diligence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson From The Sun On Political Diligence (190 Views)

NASS Proposes 3-Year Post-Office Ban On Political Activities For CBN Governors / Ishaq Bello Reinstates Ban On Ex Parte And Interim Orders On Political Cases / Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson From The Sun On Political Diligence by EmekaStanley: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
For some reasons this is always my best season of the year; among the reasons are the dryness of harmattan with its attendant healing/skincare, and the scantiness of Lagos generally.

So this evening, I walked down to the Church as I have done since after the Christmas day to feel the tranquility and the natural coziness of the Church atmosphere, and also think some things through. And just the way I like it, I was always the only one in the entire premises aside the security guards.

As I sat at my favorite spot in the premises, it happened that I was sitting directly opposite the setting sun, it was an astonishing beauty to behold and I couldn't help but stare at it for some minutes in admiration.

Suddenly my mind began to appreciate how diligent the sun is in executing its purpose and duties. It knows when to rise and and knows when to set.

The sun was created to regulate day and night and give energy to the earth and all it inhabitants, and it never fails to do this job...ever.

It has diligently done this job since it was created.

The sun is a great leader in her space and is worthy of emulation.

Then I thought, "Oh what if all politicians diligently did the job for which they were elected?"

The world definitely would have been a better place.

ES

(1) (Reply)

Eric Ihaza: The New Generation Fashion Stylist/costume Designer / Update: Why Members Of APC Group Fights Dirty Over Sharing Of N250million / Osinbajo Celebrates Young Nigerian Achievers, Says Youths Are A Valuable Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.