Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno (52334 Views)

Peter Obi Will Not Last If He Wins, He ‘ll Be Impeached – Reno Omokri / The Picture That Proves Buhari Will Not Step Down In 2023!!! / Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by onyeogalu1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
Only Lazy Almajiris that stand for nothing talk about the President? What & how has your state Governor that is closest to you empowered your existence to make your life better?

Charity as we know begins @ home.

Well done
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by nabiz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
To be sincere I did no understand what buhari was talking about

1 Like

Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by adamsmith914: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
TemmyT002:

How much were you buying foodstuffs during their time?
Mtchewww
Lazy Man, & how much have you added to the Gross Domestic Product of Nigeria since that time?

Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop?
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by specialmati(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
post=109145593:
May Devil punish all the enemies of this nation.
Everyone supporting corruption, fraudulent activities,
Murders, blood and violence.
All of una no go ever die better
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin repent
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by voiceoftruthNG: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kai, Reno is so right. Baba should go home and rest. He has done his best and we appreciate his contributions to our national development. It's time we move forward and allow baba go home and rest
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by maxzzo1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
E get wen him well b4
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by VEHINTOLAR: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
That was a very dumb answer if the question asked is considered ! It's quite embarrassing to say the the very least !

1 Like

Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by nabiz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Heterodox:
This Reno should rest.

Name sounding like Rhino
There is no difference between you and buhari. How do what you wrote here relates to what Remo is saying
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by adamsmith914: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
nabiz:
There is no difference between you and buhari. How do what you wrote here relates to what Remo is saying
No difference either between you & Abubakar Atiku.
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by gulfer: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
If Tinubu like himself, he should just go and hide rather than believe he will have it easy if he gets the seat.... He cannot correct the Grom mistakes bubu has made to get us here. So they should just allow technocrats to move us out of this quagmire we now find ourselves. angry angry angry angry
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
NoSentiment:
Mr Reno, opposition is not madness. If you are so patriotic why don't you come back home and do the opposition politics here? Which economic prosperity was there in Nigeria when u people held sway?

Can u negate anything Reno said? Pls do so if u can. If u say there was no economic prosperity when PDP held, which economic prosperity are Nigerians enjoying now since 2015? Have the living standard of Nigerians improved since then?

1 Like

Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by adamsmith914: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
voiceoftruthNG:
Kai, Reno is so right. Baba should go home and rest. He has done his best and we appreciate his contributions to our national development. It's time we move forward and allow baba go home and rest
Not everyone is lazy like you, The President still has a year left on his mandate & he intends to see it out.
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by luizpippo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
Does Buhari even knows about reno existence?

I don't think he knows but Reno is wise enough not to take the risk of coming to Nigeria to confirm.
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by lexy2014: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
post=109145593:
May Devil punish all the enemies of this nation.
Everyone supporting corruption, fraudulent activities,
Murders, blood and violence.
All of una no go ever die better

Why are u cursing yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
Does Buhari even knows about reno existence?

Someone that doesn't no if unemployment and inflation is on the high side?

3 Likes

Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by DOTian: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
NoSentiment:
Mr Reno, opposition is not madness. If you are so patriotic why don't you come back home and do the opposition politics here? Which economic prosperity was there in Nigeria when u people held sway?
He should come home, So you will kill him, abi?
Kwantiniu..
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by muheeb01(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
They preferred to be managing him like that till he finished his tenure to the detriment of masses....naija nawa ooo
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by adamsmith914: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Someone that doesn't no if unemployment and inflation is on the high side?
Almajirin does your Governor know the unemployment rate in your state?

Or it is The President’s sole responsibility nothing concerns the Governor & Local Government that you voted for?

It is President Buhari’s fault as usual to come & create employment based on your comparative advantage for you in that your hamlet that you habitat?

No food for lazy man.
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by executive12: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
NoSentiment:

Will you shut up, irritant.
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by bewla(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked.

This man's senility is in another level.

I wonder what Nigerians saw in a skinny skeletal dullarrd and wasted their votes .

So clueless , useless , dumb head and incoherent dullard
Never try this your speach in South Korea. Or Russia

Then you no Buhari is good to some extent
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by TemmyT002(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
Lazy Man, & how much have you added to the Gross Domestic Product of Nigeria since that time?

Will you keep quiet. Enemy of Nigeria. Sycophant.
I employ people in my community. I ease life for people in my community.
What have you done except praise every useless and harmful decision made by the government.
You have no conscience at all.
May God save your soul.

1 Like

Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
Almajirin does your Governor know the unemployment rate in your state?

Or it is The President’s sole responsibility nothing concerns the Governor & Local Government that you voted for?

It is President Buhari’s fault as usual to come & create employment for you in that your hamlet that you habitat?

No food for lazy man.
Why are u so hurt? Who beat u?

What has governor and local govt chairman got to do with the discussion?

Maybe u can start with your governor & tell me what he has got to do with the discussion and with d statement I made.

Who is constitutionally in charge of the Nigerian economy, employment and inflation?

If u say it isn't the presidents "sole responsibility", which one has he done or shown competence where it is his responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by adamsmith914: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
TemmyT002:

Will you keep quiet. Enemy of Nigeria. Sycophant.
I employ people in my community. I ease life for people in my community.
What have you done except praise every useless and harmful decision made by the government.
You have no conscience at all.
May God save your soul.
So President Buhari’s abi Godwin Emefiele’s policies have boosted your business, you are now an employer of labor as against your begging days under pdp?

Under President Buhari you managed to buy your first car also? After you come here on social media & be pretending say baba no try for you?

Ungrateful Citizen.
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by Strongdickfresh: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
I just confirmed failbuhari is 1000% mad. He is not well at all... Worst president ever. To hell with failbuhari and his stupid supporters.

1 Like

Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by pope1477(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
The biggest disaster to befall Nigeria's leadership space is this man.

We voted in incompetence because of ethnicity and religion.

How do we recover from this hardship mess that Buhari and that one that calls herself finance minister plunged us into?

Can we EVER buy 50KG of rice @8k
Can Plastic coke go back to N100
Can egg be bought for N30 ever again?

Buhari, God will judge you

Amen �
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by lexy2014: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:

Why don't u tell us how much u have added to GDP of Nigeria. Over to u
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by adamsmith914: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Maybe u can start with your governor & tell me what he has got to do with the discussion and with d statement I made.

Who is constitutionally in charge of the Nigerian economy, employment and inflation?

If u say it isn't the presidents "sole responsibility", which one has he done or shown competence where it is his responsibility?

Shows absolutely how naive & ignorant you are, please vamoose. Mumu.
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by adamsmith914: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Lazy Almijirins that can’t help themselves are shouting President?

Be waiting for Atiku, Mumudey.
Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by lexy2014: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
Shows absolutely how naive & ignorant you are, please vamoose. Mumu.

Since u aren't ignorant and naive, why are u finding it difficult answering the simple questions?:

Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by lexy2014: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
Lazy Almijirins that can’t help themselves are shouting President?

Still doesn't answer d question:

Re: Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno by Miller232: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
NoSentiment:
Idiot you talk of economic prosperity then
How much was dollar to naira then how much is it now??
How much Is the price of bag of rice then how much is it now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.