Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,893 members, 7,889,952 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Grand Opening Of Davido New Mansion In Banana Island - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Grand Opening Of Davido New Mansion In Banana Island (441 Views)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Grand Opening Of Davido New Mansion In Banana Island by Adesileabiodun(m): 5:55am On Jan 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-njvrO0QXD8

#The Grand Opening Of Davido New Mansion in Banana Island

Afropop superstar singer, Davido, is kick-starting the new year on a high note.

He officially opened his new house on Thursday in Banana Island, Lagos.

The DMW boss: “I open my new house today! 2022 all blessings. Amen!”

Although Davido did not share photos of the house, he shared a tweet screenshot of the announcement on his insta story alongside other fun videos with his friends and associates.

please SUBSCRIBE��� Ensure you Subscribe,like and Comment for more celebrities gist, comedy video, musics lyrics, new musics update and a lot more.
You can also follow on twitter, Telegram @ Mr Presido.����
visit -http://www.mrpresido..com for complete celebrities videos in one CLICK

the Grand Opening Of Davido #1billion house#Davido New House Banana Island#Davido #1billion Naira House#davido New House in Banana Island 2022#davido new house in banana island#davido new house in los angeles#davido banana island house#davido and chioma#davido mansion#davido new mansion in banana island#Davido New home#Davido New House 2022#davido songs
Re: The Grand Opening Of Davido New Mansion In Banana Island by dollynnn(f): 6:17am On Jan 07, 2022
wink
Place your right hand on your head and say after me, "I shall never be poor"
BTW,money is good. Money made through legal way, please.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her New Man And Ex Husband / Bbmzansi Terry And Vyno Doing It Again In Bed / Mr Ibu - “my First And Second Wife Left Me Because I Didn’t Have Money”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.