Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Cooking Gas Prices To Decline Further, Says FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Prices To Decline Further, Says FG (2288 Views)

New Gas Prices: Manufacturers To Produce From Neighbouring Countries / NERC To Consider Changes In Inflation, Exchange Rate & Gas Prices In Review / Minimum Wage: Nigerian Workers Will Smile Soon, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Prices To Decline Further, Says FG by tutudesz: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Investigative:

How much will you pay for such education?
I can't educate you for free
Share the knowledge
Re: Cooking Gas Prices To Decline Further, Says FG by Investigative: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
tutudesz:

Share the knowledge
Not for free
I need to make you pay for it
Re: Cooking Gas Prices To Decline Further, Says FG by ThickSharon123(f): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Walkee:
Jesus Christ! Accordingly also insinuates it has not happened, it means once it happens the other will follow. In this case once it becomes functional the expansion will follow. I don't need dictionary for any of this just so you know I have a B.A in English and Literary Studies. Semantics is the least of my problems academically.
By the way, I only highlighted that area for emphasis. I didn't touch anywhere else or remove anything.

The simple question I asked the ipobian bragging about banning LPG distribution was "what's the percentage of cooking gas from igbo land" all I'm getting is conjectures and insinuations

Really, now you're trying to "put the water before the bag." Which is an attribute of a layman speaking or who has no idea in the subject. Do I care to know about your degree, why mention it. Well, because the layman tries to override his ego, and make everyone seem he has so much point to offer.

You haven't said anything at all.

You're not the one that had written that article. The writer tried to pass across the intention, but you're twarting it to suit your benefit or advantage. I'm not surprised, laymen like you have continued to do this since the creation of the world, twart and turn decisions to suit their preferences.

The writer gave an intention, and I believe every sane person, who has no delight in bashing, and calling the said region or people "IPOb" as you said would definitely grasp the letter.

grin grin the smart ones would simply laugh you off, and ignore you becuase you have no point but gave these as points.

1. Your degree, who cares?
2. IPOb (was that needed)
3. Igbo land answer (shows you're filled with prejudice and maybe hate.) grin
Re: Cooking Gas Prices To Decline Further, Says FG by tutudesz: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Investigative:

Not for free
I need to make you pay for it

Re: Cooking Gas Prices To Decline Further, Says FG by Walkee: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Really, now you're trying to "put the water before the bag." Which is an attribute of a layman speaking or who has no idea in the subject. Do I care to know about your degree, why mention it. Well, because the layman tries to override his ego, and make everyone seem he has so much point to offer.

You haven't said anything at all.

You're not the one that had written that article. The writer tried to pass across the intention, but you're twarting it to suit your benefit or advantage. I'm not surprised, laymen like you have continued to do this since the creation of the world, twart and turn decisions to suit their preferences.

The writer gave an intention, and I believe every sane person, who has no delight in bashing, and calling the said region or people "IPOb" as you said would definitely grasp the letter.

grin grin the smart ones would simply laugh you off, and ignore you becuase you have no point but gave these as points.

1. Your degree, who cares?
2. IPOb (was that needed)
3. Igbo land answer (shows you're filled with prejudice and maybe hate.) grin
lmao wtf is this? cheesy
Re: Cooking Gas Prices To Decline Further, Says FG by ThickSharon123(f): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Walkee:
what's the percentage of cooking gas that comes from igbo land?
That's the simple question I asked that brought this back and forth

What percentage? please ask Google the same question as you put it?

Perhaps, what percentage of cooking gas come from Yoruba land or the south west or even Niger-Delta of Nigeria? And let's see if you have your estimate.

grin
Re: Cooking Gas Prices To Decline Further, Says FG by Walkee: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
ThickSharon123:

What percentage? please ask Google the same question as you put it?

Perhaps, what percentage of cooking gas come from Yoruba land or the south west or even Niger-Delta of Nigeria? And let's see if you have your estimate.

grin

but the ipobian on the other page threatened to ban gas distribution from igbo land so I want to know the percentage we are talking about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass / Bloomberg: Lawsuit Against Nigeria Presidential Candidate Tinubu Aims To Settle / A Break Down Of Tinubu's Pension Entitlement As Former Governor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.