Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,627 members, 7,882,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

How I Love All The Actresses Behind The Scene - De New On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Love All The Actresses Behind The Scene - De New On Nairaland (302 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram. / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Exposed! Nigerian Actress, Adelewa Reveals The Actresses Who Sleep With Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Love All The Actresses Behind The Scene - De New On Nairaland by DenewLegends(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Working with so many Actresses all these years was full of Fun.

Imagine Having Thousands of Ladies Under Your Commands ? Just be Ready to Enjoy the Show.

Well. As a Director at the Movie Set, all i do is to show everyone Equal Love - It doesn't have to be only the Actress. I also Show Love to My Boys.

Trust Me. I also make sure that Some Actors Does not abuse the Love in between they Co Actors and the Actresses.

No Doubt.
Some Boys are there because of the Beautiful Girls not because They really want's to be part of the Movie.

However. Movie making Has never been all about Girlfriend and Boyfriend Business - I can Disqualified Any Actress if I notice that She is not Talented without even Minding Her Beauty or Class.
THANK YOU ALL.

denew484@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

New Airdrop!! / 10 Early Pregnancy Symptoms For You To Know / Manchester United's Mason Greenwood Arrested For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.