Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,173 members, 7,973,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:41 AM

'God, Please Make Me President of Nigeria': Yul Edochie Celebrates 40th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'God, Please Make Me President of Nigeria': Yul Edochie Celebrates 40th Birthday (191 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Celebrates 40th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband (video) / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1)

'God, Please Make Me President of Nigeria': Yul Edochie Celebrates 40th Birthday by Newsmic: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
'God, Please Make Me President of Nigeria': Yul Edochie Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo)

Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 40th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

He prayed to God to make him the President of Nigeria in 2023.

He wrote;

"Happy 40th birthday to me.
Happy birthday to a man of peace and love.
I thank God for letting me see this day in my life.
I thank God for all his blessings.
All the prayer points and wishes I had many years ago God has answered all of them and even more.
And I'm grateful to Him.
I have just one more prayer point, one more birthday wish as I turn 40 today.
Dear God, please make me the President of Nigeria in 2023 so I can wipe away the tears of my people.
Thank you Lord for answering my prayer."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYbACHMA2oc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: 'God, Please Make Me President of Nigeria': Yul Edochie Celebrates 40th Birthday by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Amen..... happy birthday to you
Re: 'God, Please Make Me President of Nigeria': Yul Edochie Celebrates 40th Birthday by Mynd44: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2022

(1)

Breaking: Governor Sanwo-olu Meets, Resolves Lagos Nurses' Crisis / Prophetic Insight Concerning Gubernatorial Election In Akwa Ibom State / FG Must Arrest These Terrorists For Crime Against Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.