Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,210 members, 7,873,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Marriage Brings Financial Success? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Brings Financial Success? (1431 Views)

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by bigjackass: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Region makes people reason like that. I heard a pastor telling a brother in the church to forget about money and just marry because that is when the Blessing will come. The brother is now married with two kids but I'm yet to see any improvement in his financial status. It's hard to find a church that offers practical financial management advise to members. Anytime they mention money it's always about what ratio of your income you are bringing to the church

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by pansophist(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
obowunmi:

My dad was the LEECH. Just eat, sleep and knack my mom. No other contribution.

Yes, lots of men are leeches and wizards. But we still ain't ready for that conversation yet. More power to your mother.cool

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by Uyi168: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:
If you know what's good for you.... [/b]Don't listen to nairalders. Just get married when you find the right one[b] And have @ most 3 kids. So you won't be begging family and friends to pay there school fees and feed them too..

Also it'll be nice if your spouse is earning a little something while been generous too..

Above all have a good heart and pray to God like your marriage depends on it.. cool cool cool coolV
should we now listen to you
Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by Uyi168: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
If this was easily the truth, the north would have been flowing in riches.. grin
Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Uyi168:
should we now listen to you
*negative and sour landers cool cool
Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by yuping(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
undecided Poo talk
Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
pansophist:

I'm not married. And I schooled at the university of autodidactism.
So you are not married?i don't even know if you are an old man or a young man.Try and get married this year please or come to our church so that my pastor can pray for you and you'll see your wife through vision.
Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by Themainboy22: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
So you are not married?i don't even know if you are an old man or a young man.Try and get married this year please or come to our church so that my pastor can pray for you and you'll see your wife through vision.
Subtly telling him that you are still single and very much available. Pansophist, are you thinking what I'm thinking. grin
Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Themainboy22:
Subtly telling him that you are still single and very much available. Pansophist, are you thinking what I'm thinking. grin
He likes them dark but I'm very light skinned(biracial trait in my blood) so let's help him look for his speck, preferably from the church.He must get married this year.
Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by pansophist(m): 11:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
He likes them dark but I'm very light skinned(biracial trait in my blood) so let's help him look for his speck, preferably from the church.He must get married this year.

No such things as biracial traits. Even if you yellow like Ramsey noah, you're a black woman. Having said that, I like them young. Which automatically disqualified you. So go young first, then we reason your skin colour grin

Buy hey, don't be fat o. My rule is simple. If I can't carry you, I can't marry you cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by pansophist(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2022
Iyaebe:

Them de pay tithe for your church? I no de go church wey de collect tithe. I prefer mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
pansophist:

No such things as biracial traits. Even if you yellow like Ramsey noah, you're a black woman. Having said that, I like them young. Which automatically disqualified you. So go young first, then we reason your skin colour grin

Buy hey, don't be fat o. My rule is simple. If I can't carry you, I can't marry you cool
lol,you better hit the gym,see what awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
pansophist:

Them de pay tithe for your church? I no de go church wey de collect tithe. I prefer mosque.
Don't carry your stinginess to the house of God please.Also get ready to drop your first fruit of the year,I will alert you of the date.
Re: Marriage Brings Financial Success? by Aaron12(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
To the young men out there, on no account should society or your mother cajole/influence you into getting married that marriage will bring financial blessings.
That is satan's packaged lying gift to you, you will see hellfire on earth. Good day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Also Cry!!! / Parents Of This Generation Needs To Wake Up. / Girl SUCKered Boyfriend 2 Death: Rest In Peace Joe. May We Not Be Suckered Out O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.