Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,491 members, 7,917,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:39 AM

Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report (1158 Views)

Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker / Nigerians Report Chigozie Nwonwu To BBC For Fake News(photo) / Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by SeeThisLoser: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
A data consulting agency, Statisense has revealed that out of every 100 poor people in Nigeria, 76 are from the Northern region while the Southern states have 24, according to a report issued on Thursday.

Statisense, however, disclosed on its Twitter page that most unemployed Nigerians are found in the Southern part of Nigeria.

In the figures released based on six geo-political zones, for every one hundred poor Nigerian citizens, 40 live in the North-West, 19 live in the North-East, 17 live in the North-Central, 11 live in the South-East, 8 live in the South-South and 5 live in the South-West.

It added that most poor people in Northern Nigeria were found in Kano, Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi, Niger and Kaduna states in that order of occurrence.

While analysing the data further, the report states that for every 100 poor Nigerians, 9 live in Kano, 6 live each in Jigawa, Katsina and Sokoto states, while 5 live each in Bauchi, Niger and Kaduna states.

Also, 4 live each in Zamfara and Adamawa states, while 3 live each in Taraba, Enugu, Yobe, Plateau, Ebonyi, Kebbi and Gombe states.

The data agency, however, revealed that the most unemployed citizens of the country are found in Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Imo, Cross River and Anambra states in their order of prevalence.

Analysing employment ratio in the country, it said for every 100 fully employed people in Nigeria, 33 live in South-West, 17 live in North-Central, 17 also live in North-West, 16 live in South-South, 10 live in South-East and 7 live in North-East.

In total, there are 59 employed people in Southern Nigeria and 41 in the North from every 100 fully employed Nigerians.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/07/northern-region-accounts-74-out-every-100-poor-nigerians-%E2%80%93-report

1 Like

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by vanbonattel: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin

It's not by cornering power for donkey years, those who are destined to be poor will still end up ver very poor.

After ruling Nigeria like a cow colony, they still somehow deceive themselves that poverty will leave their enclave, its not possible ra ra.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Ihuomanice1(f): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Oga no amount of money will change someone that has been destined to be poor
Sapa get people wey get am

1 Like

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
If North account for 76 out of 100

The South account for 24 out of 100 be that

South East= 14

South South= 7

South West= 3

3 Likes

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
We Southerners need to cut off this dead weight Northerners. They are too heavy to carry. We are buckling under their weight.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by emetisuccess(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Beejayy20(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

South East= 14

South South= 7

South West= 3
we now know poverty capital of south grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by after4: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
So said the landlord of brown roof republic

DubaiLandLord:

South East= 14

South South= 7

South West= 3

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Racoon(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
No wonder there is so much retrogression in this nation under their reignship.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

South East= 14

South South= 7

South West= 3

Lol. During the lockdown, did you not see the condition of the South West? South East was the safest region. That is why I plan on relocating from Lagos to another region. I cannot be caught unawares again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by minks(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
So many reports that the government will not use to plan the future of our country.
Nigeria has too many powerful people and weak institutions to curtail the excesses of these power brokers.
Too much wealth circulates among few elites while the people continue to suffer poverty and deprivation.

1 Like

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
kmcutez:

Lol. During the lockdown, did you not see the condition of the South West? South East was the safest region. That is why I plan on relocating from Lagos to another region. I cannot be caught unawares again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
Gibberish!!

Next!

5 Likes

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by JaroMan: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
They've come again with fictitious numbers and analysis, that's not backed by empirical evidence.
Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by November1857(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

South East= 14

South South= 7

South West= 3
And Afonja are busy exhuming corpse in their various cemeteries with the aim of becoming rich due to high rate of poverty ravaging their region grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by orisa37: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
This REPORT is giving the FULANI HERDSMEN The Excuse to support BOKOHARAM BANDITRY AND THE PLUNDERING OF THE SOUTH. They bring all Problems upon themselves by supporting incompetent leadership, bad Education and all forms foolishness.
Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by haffaze777(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Some will believe the data about North and deny the same data about South,grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Beejayy20(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
kmcutez:

[s]Lol. During the lockdown, did you not see the condition of the South West? South East was the safest region. That is why I plan on relocating from Lagos to another region. I cannot be caught unawares again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
[/s]
you mugu
wetin happen for west?you don chop today?poverty stricken people competing with their fellow NE

2 Likes

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Beejayy20(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
November1857:
And Afonja are busy exhuming corpse in their various cemeteries with the aim of becoming rich due to high rate of poverty ravaging their region grin grin
nyamiri poverty stricken people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by omowolewa: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Humm
Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beejayy20:
[/s]
you mugu
wetin happen for west?you don chop today?poverty stricken people competing with their fellow NE

What is wetin happen for West? Did you not see all the criminals that came out, dotting every nook and cranny? I was scared for my life. Different criminal groups. Omo it was a harrowing experience. Never again.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish!!

Next!

Thunder fire you.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by November1857(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beejayy20:

nyamiri poverty stricken people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How many skulls and human skeleton have you exhumed today grin grin ; all this Afonja self, that wouldn't allow the dead to rest due to poverty grin grin

Afonja own dong pass poverty, they are in impoverished level grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Beejayy20(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
kmcutez:

What is wetin happen for West? Did you not see all the criminals that came out, dotting every nook and cranny? I was scared for my life. Different criminal groups. Omo it was a harrowing experience. Never again.
then wetin you come do for lag?
why cant you stay in your barrel region where there is no criminal?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by November1857(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beejayy20:

then wetin you come do for lag?
why cant you stay in your barrel region where there is no criminal?

What is what am I doing in Lag? Na your papa get am?
Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Putinmyrod: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
kmcutez:

There is a new Cubana club in Asaba, you may go resume your work there. Don't go to Portharcourt, Wike has banned nightclubs & prostitution there.

1 Like

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Beejayy20(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
November1857:
]How many skulls and human skeleton have you exhumed today grin grin ; all this Afonja self, that wouldn't allow the dead to rest due to poverty grin grin

Afonja own dong even pass poverty level, they are in impoverished level grin grin
[/s]
trash from poverty headquater of southern nigeria.
wait is a matter of time before yoruba start boycotting your 2/2 business shop in west by that time poverty and hungry level in your enclave will transform to starvation.even though we are seeing some sign of starvation,you are now eating yourselves grin grin grin.
cannibalism,poverty headquater,unemployment are what you enclave region is known for... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Putinmyrod:

There is a new Cubana club in Asaba, you may go resume your work there. Don't go to Portharcourt, Wike has banned nightclubs & prostitution there.

You think say na everybody dey do the same line of work like your sisters. Be very kiaful.

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Beejayy20(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
kmcutez:

[s]What is what am I doing in Lag? Na your papa get am?
[/s]
No na your osu papa get am,
imagine a osu from duump refuse called aba is asking me whether lag is my papa land grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by November1857(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beejayy20:
[s][/s]
trash from poverty headquater of southern nigeria.
wait is a matter of time before yoruba start boycotting your 2/2 business shop in west by that time poverty and hungry level in your enclave will transform to starvation.even though we are seeing some sign of starvation,you are now eating yourselves grin grin grin.
cannibalism,poverty headquater,unemployment are what you enclave region is known for... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The fact is that you can't survive without your imaginery 2/2, that's why you have been fighting to keep them in Nigeria since time immemorial.. Impoverished and lazy Afonja grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thank God they are not into Ritualism much
Re: Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report by Putinmyrod: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
kmcutez:

You think say na everybody dey do the same line of work like your sisters. Be very kiaful.
drop your contact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tinubu’s 2023 Presidential Ambition Could Lead To Massive Defection In APC / 2023: Aminu Tambuwal to kickstart consultations to run For President / THROWBACK PICTURE: Yemi Osinbajo With Mates In Primary School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.