Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,480 members, 7,897,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:48 AM

Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday (46911 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife / Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by 1950Mack: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2022
chiago95:
lmao... Physics degree. Aaaargh my ribs
a nerd indeed undecided
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by 1950Mack: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Evergreen4:
Bro download dictionary if you don't have one in your phone
you no get bluetooth make you for share tongue
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by everythinggirly(f): 2:10am On Jan 08, 2022
Happy Birthday to him.
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by joezerbob(m): 3:15am On Jan 08, 2022
How much did you buy this.

Jaculze:
So he's even his last born. Wow!

Omo, this one Nepa dey lose guard these days, na to use my Oraimo powerbank o. 30000mah na your mate
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by fof1: 3:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Jaculze:

Omo, this one Nepa dey lose guard these days, na to use my Oraimo powerbank o. 30000mah na your mate

This Is OUTRIGHT advertisement...U should be Taxed, Pls
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Jaculze(m): 3:48am On Jan 08, 2022
fof1:

This Is OUTRIGHT advertisement...U should be Taxed, Pls
Then come tax me tongue
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by jeff1607(m): 6:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Okunga:
Pete the man that can never go wrong in my eyes… dude is learned asf … please make una train una siblings for school. E get why…

And have kids early too
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by benjanny(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2022
Happy birthday Yul
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Joeyfizzo: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Nice

I just dey imagine say pete edochie get quarrel with any of he son way get pride

How them go take settle

Very good...but the Nigerian hard life thing nor dey allow niggarrrrs quickly marry
Except you were born with a silver spoon
the son go kill cow take beg las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by TheGift: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2022
Iretii0511:
It’s good to marry early really.

Why? What is early?
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Iretii0511(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2022
TheGift:

Why? What is early?

@34, he was done having kids. Why some of us don’t even have a stable relationship yet.

Look at that.
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by TheGift: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2022
Iretii0511:

@34, he was done having kids. Why some of us don’t even have a stable relationship yet.

Look at that.

It is not a competition. Some people married early , they still don’t have kids. Marriage is not just about having kids, even though they are a good icing on the cake. The focus should be on the cake , on the true companionship which is the purpose of marriage ( for it is not good for man to be alone)

There is nothing like early or late when it comes to marriage, the best time is when you find the right one.

If you don’t have a stable relationship, enjoy your singleness until it comes, focus on becoming the best you for that is what will help you in marriage

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Iretii0511(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2022
TheGift:

It is not a competition. Some people married early , they still don’t have kids. Marriage is not just about having kids, even though they are a good icing on the cake. The focus should be on the cake , on the true companionship which is the purpose of marriage ( for it is not good for man to be alone)

There is nothing like early or late when it comes to marriage, the best time is when you find the right one.

If you don’t have a stable relationship, enjoy your singleness until it comes, focus on becoming the best you for that is what will help you in marriage

All of the epistle above does not invalidate the fact that it’s good to marry early.

Imagine having your last kid at 34. It’s beautiful. I envy that. Doesn’t mean I’m competing. But it really is a good thing.
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Scottz: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2022
bluefilm:
40?

Okay o
Abi na 32 u call am?
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Xman12345goat: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2022
And the last shall be the first, he is the most successful and most popular of all his siblings
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by TheGift: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Iretii0511:

All of the epistle above does not invalidate the fact that it’s good to marry early.

Imagine having your last kid at 34. It’s beautiful. I envy that. Doesn’t mean I’m competing. But it really is a good thing.

Yes It is good, assuming all things are equal.

What if I don’t want to have kids? Or what if I don’t want a battalion of them?

It is best to have kids when you can afford them and afford to spend time with them.

And if it’s all about kids, you don’t need to get married.
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by candidbabe(f): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2022
Happy birthday odogwu YUL
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by phemmyfour: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Last born is 40
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by phemmyfour: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2022
Iretii0511:

You won't train them in school with your pension

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Brian47(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2022
Jaculze:

How much you buy the power bank?
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Jaculze(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Brian47:

How much you buy the power bank?
17k.
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Jaculze(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
abbaashiru:
How much is it please?
i got mine for 17k

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Ebymyk(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Paxxcarl:
bastard who is your stupid momma or poppa?
ass hole, who's your bastard momma or poppa?
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Ebymyk:
i’m an asshole, my momma and poppa are bastards bro
okay idiiot
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Ebymyk(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Paxxcarl:
okay idiiot
Dumb ass...
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Ebymyk(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2022
Paxxcarl:
okay idiiot
Crack Head, Dumbass, it's your momma and poppa that are bastards... Eat your own shit..
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Ebymyk(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Paxxcarl :
okay idiiot, new years fool.. Crack Head, Dumbass, it's your momma and poppa that are bastards... Eat your own shit..
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ebymyk:
Ebymyk :
I’m an idiiot, new years fool.. Crack Head, Dumbass, it's my momma and poppa that are bastards...i Eat my own shit..
okay man thanks for asserting how stupid you’re
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Ebymyk(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Paxxcarl:
okay man thanks for asserting how stupid you’re
Ass licker
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ebymyk:
i’m an Ass licker
okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Love Triangle B/w Flavour Nabania , Sandra Okagbue & Anna Ebiere In Pictures / Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage / Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.