Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:06 AM

Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges (21940 Views)

Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by shevchenko(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
KosiGee:
Premier league footballers are golds. When the girls with their solicitors hit them, they walk away with lots of treasure…the reason those highly paid athletes need to be very disciplined and vigilant.
Mike Tyson was jailed and his career nearly ruined. Etim Esin’s career was ruined because of women, Ike Ibeabuchi maybe would’ve been world champion if he had distanced himself from women.
There are lots of women out there looking to rich sports men to destroy… you only need to fall into that temptation.

Isaac Promise should be giving thanksgiving everyday. His was a near miss. The girls he paid to ‘exorcise’ his demons were either amateurs or they didn’t recognise him. He would’ve been in jail now to be deported after wasting his career in prison.

Fear v agina people. They are too sweet but highly toxic.

No isaac promise dealt with call girls .Prostitution is allowed in england.Mendy on the other hand did not deal with prostitutes. He is a fool because she obviously did not give him consent

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Numerouno94(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
elbaraj2020:
All because na black guy....dem no fit treat white guy like this...I remember when drake kissed an under age...heaven no fall,no body come accuse am of sexual assault, had it been na black guy all these broke ass while Oloshos for don full court to collect money...nonsense Racist!

Buh Drake is black.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Numerouno94(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dalil8:
False rape accusation. He's been framed up.

How did u arrive at this conclusion of urs?
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Jaqenhghar: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kingsuave:
The downfall of a man is a woman,

If na lie ask David, Solomon,Adam,Samson and the commenter above me na...
Why you no call Joseph. Shey woman force the ones when you list?
The Joseph when no gree fall shey ma mumu him be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by vickydevoka(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
KosiGee:

Not as simple as that…premier league footballers are targets. Apart from that, if you are rich and foolish enough to indulge in orgies. It could cost you. A drunk girl can wake up in the middle of the night, in a bed she couldn’t recount how she got there, she will call police and accuse the man of spiking her drink…or she could wake up with very sore groin having been ravaged by some Mandingo dude like Mendy….with pvssy on fire and maybe feeling she hasn’t been compensated enough, call 999…rape/sex assault case….You are done for.
Do you leave there. You are Smart.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by MufasaLion: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
elbaraj2020:
All because na black guy....dem no fit treat white guy like this...I remember when drake kissed an under age...heaven no fall,no body come accuse am of sexual assault, had it been na black guy all these broke ass while Oloshos for don full court to collect money...nonsense Racist!

Drake ain't white. Stop pulling out the racial card!!!

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Fragility6: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
elbaraj2020:
When u know all these,u suppose dey extra careful with your dealings but no, black man go dey mumu more

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Fourwinds: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The guy f*Ed up..you don't do that..I do hope this serves as a lesson to all who sees women as sexual object rather than individuals..

May be na because he diick too big
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Fourwinds: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
MufasaLion:

Drake ain't white. Stop pulling out the racial card!!!
I was shocked when he said Drake is white.. I through my mendula Oblongata was not giving me the right info I needed.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fourwinds:

May be na because he diick too big
Ok?
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by MufasaLion: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fourwinds:
I was shocked when he said Drake is white.. I through my mendula Oblongata was not giving me the right info I needed.

Lol

Some people are not that learned to know that being light skinned doesn't mean white.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Flamemignon1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
elbaraj2020:

Neither Black, but remember the whites will rather look out for other Races like Asians and Latinos than African Race..
You are right though, they all gain from the system
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Kylce042(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Treasure17:
Inability to control that urge can cost you your career and I don't see how Mendy will recover from this. Very unfortunate.
Shatap your dirty Nigerian mouth mumu what they claim he did most men in Nigeria has done and don’t even consider it an offense and you mf is a culprit too so pim
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Bamzyriches451: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Eyyah carrier about to end

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Treasure17(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kylce042:

Shatap your dirty Nigerian mouth mumu what they claim he did most men in Nigeria has done and don’t even consider it an offense and you mf is a culprit too so pim
A rapist spotted. Oloriburuku mashanfani. Stop projecting your bad behavior on others. For the fact that you are a rapist doesn't mean others are. It's your mother that is mumu and mf. Omo ale. Imbecilic being.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by mceze(m): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2022
LandMann:
He refused the contract they offered.... Meanwhile they already set him up with the prostitute months ago, so he can be blackmailed into accepting the ridiculous agreement or destroy his career if he refuses...

Black men with little sense.

Tueh

Pls explain.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Smif(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Wetin dis oyinbo de call rape, me no de understand am ooo
Person wey get money like dis go still de rape woman?
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by DonroxyII: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Kpekus Matter

No doubt
Them fit put innocent niggarrr for trouble anyday anytime twice on the day they really decide to put a niggarrr in trouble

One shock me before na
She come greet me for house
I touch her she responded. I kissed her she didn't push me away. I sucked her breasts. Funny enough she even give me the other breast make i suck join

Only for the next two days her elder sister call me dey insult me as if say i force the girl
Quickly na im i call the girl say wetin happen. Why her sister dey insult me. She come dey tell me say normally she dey always tell that her elder sister anything she do

So she tell her everything.

Haba! As a real niggarrr na im i begin tell her say i hope she tell the elder sister say it was mutual and nor be force

She said yes. That she told her i didn't force her
O boy na so my mind come calm down
If she lie for your head now and dem carry you go Court na so your mind go dey misbehave ... Your word vs her word and God/devil go just dey smile because we ain't suppose to fornicate.

But God go dey help us because Kai, Women can be very trickish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by DonroxyII: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2022
aboyaji:
It will be very hard to hear that Kante got involved with rape and assault. Kante that loves himself and likes staying low. A very quiet and careful Human being.

He is always in control of things (situations and spendings).

When you're flamboyant, you can easily risk controversy.

Check out his small and very miniature car. Check out his black wife. You get it now, o kwa ya?
See ehn, forget that kante thing. Human is Human and it just requires one little slip and Everything will go out of hand... No Human is Perfect even weather condition can lead to misbehavior or bacteria infection...

I love and rep Kante as a Chelsea Fan but I don't trust anybody because Human is 50/50 even those you are closer too.

You never know Kante Dark World so Never be so sure of anybody .... You can't even trust Yourself grin until you get to the condition, glamor and excelled grin
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by sulasa07(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
thoollz:
If it was one person accusing him, I'd have believed he was framed, but different women at different times...he's most likely guilty.

You have the cash to get as many girls as you want but you chose the forceful option in a land/country where even touching the female gender can be termed as sexual assault.

R.Kelly made that mistake even with all the money he had, he's currently regretting now.
What about all people that accused Trump, was he still not proven innocent
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Kylce042(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Treasure17:

A rapist spotted. Oloriburuku mashanfani. Stop projecting your bad behavior on others. For the fact that you are a rapist doesn't mean others are. It's your mother that is mumu and mf. Omo ale. Imbecilic being.

They really born sense leave this one Ode sense no really reach you. Just be typing rubbish I said men it is disheartening that you consider yourself a man stupid mf if you had respect for your own mum you won’t drag mine into it but then you didn’t disappoint sense no reach you normally nah your type go still molest their kids yet will throw shades at others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The 32 World Cup Coaches In Russia 2018, As They Speak About Their Chances / Mo Salah Becomes Second African To Score 100 Premier League Goals / Efe Ambrose: European Clubs Disregard For AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.