Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP (16320 Views)

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Nackzy: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
One of the reasons I regret coming from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Truflame: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

Autopsy is nigeria has turn to rubbish. As i scientist ill make sure i have my personal Lab this con3 na scam

Had it been say the parents know, dem for invite foreign scientist make dem come do the autopsy.

1 Like

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Fgwa: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
belicej:
I hope this boy gets justice
Justice for where again?
Its high time we start believing professional advice, when we make up our mind not to believe we will never believe and its drawing us back as a country.
Have u ever been to where they are doing autopsy? U would have know better.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by FLYFIRE(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
When a former governor of Lagos said this governor has mental challenges people thought he was just tarnishing his image. Look at #ENDSARS report and now this.

1 Like

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Benrosaria(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/504434-why-we-exonerated-dowen-college-students-others-dpp.html

I keep saying it I can’t stop hating on black color except they accept to change from pretending to be loving when it’s in their dna to love.

A young boy dies and you call it a natural death.

Then what do you call an old man dying ??

It’s so bad even the parents were paid to kill a case of man slaughter on their own blood

Cant it truly get better ??
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Uchesis247: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/504434-why-we-exonerated-dowen-college-students-others-dpp.html
I just want to address the mod that banned me for a week.

Moderator, I'm very sure that when i joined nairaland 13yrs ago, u never even think of using a java fone. Children of nowadays no get respect for elders.

Nonsense.

Sad one for Sylvester

2 Likes

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Exodora: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
One stupid man said his father used him for ritual for his political ambitious..
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by frog12: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
they mean the boy was beaten and developed infection as a result !

tufiakwa !!

1 Like

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Stankovic22: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
It will never be well with everyone that worked to deny this guy justice.

Ministry of injustice... Shame!!!

Nigeria shame!!!

To the elites shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by barragan: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ventura1:
It is unfortunate it turns out this way.
Logically, the arrested suspects will be released if the outcome is as pronounced. I'm sure the body is yet to be buried, a foreign pathologist can still be invited privately by the family without government intervention.

Did you not read that the family already did an independent autopsy?

1 Like

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Toks2008(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:
The legacy of your son Sylvester will live on in the hearts of everyone who knew him. We will celebrate his memory always.....

I pray God strengthen the family

What legacy?
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Toks2008(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Stankovic22:
It will never be well with everyone that worked to deny this guy justice.

Ministry of injustice... Shame!!!

Nigeria shame!!!

To the elites shame!!!

Calm down. Nothing like cover up here.

1 Like

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Myer(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
isomob:
Very shocking.. A healthy boy of 12 died a natural death?

In Nigeria they will legally break the law.

The school has settled with the people who dey control tinz.
Make the parents either reach out to outside countries wey hold 9ja for blukus like China. Cos as this case be, matter don end oh.

Imagine say after everything that made the press somehow they have the effrontry to tell us nothing fishy happend.
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by poweredcom(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nigeria n justice system is all filled with lies
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by President2001(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Autopsy in Nigeria is like telling people there's meat inside gals
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Indispensable85(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Make parents allow children dey go school from house.
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by frozen70(f): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Pinkyposh:
It's only God that can judge this case

Honestly ❗

1 Like

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by akdjr(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
God put Shrine here on earth for people to seek Justice when what happen is being covered by people who think they can use their power to avert justice but the colonial masters sold a system to us that you can't use to get good justice. A court process where a smart lawyer can help win a case for someone who actually committed crime is a no no for me. Take the accused to my village shrine and get judgement within 3-7days. No time
Anigreat:
shocked

God punish you all.

You can deceive man, but you can't deceive the Almighty God. what you people sowed same shall you all reap in abundance.

Because you have the money, you think you can victimized the voiceless. Even if you do, there's a greater being that you can't victimize and that's Jehovah God.

The blood of Sylvester Oromoni will speak worst things than the blood of Abel.

1 Like

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by AsawanaDgreat: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
You can hardly unravel the truth in naija stories
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Nten: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
In all these blanket statement, I am yet to get the results of the toxicology finding result the investigators promise to be done abroad after the autopsy done in warri central hospital. Or is that test not valid?
Nigeria! ... what a country!
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by lagosrd: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
If them beat you so hard and give you wet in pass you drink, no be natural death you go die?
Ask people wey dey drink gegumu
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by chaloskyx: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
JUST CLOSE THE CASE ABEG NIGERIANS CANT DO ANYTHING AND THEIR GOVT TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by descartes400: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Do you hear Falana making further media rants?

I would expect the parents to contest the autopsy reports and the Lagos state conclusions if they think otherwise since they have a high profile lawyer at their corner.
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Basher8583: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
fastseo:
That means the boys account or last statement doesn't stand

The story Could have been made up by the family. Have you seen how thuggish the father looks. MF be looking like a militant. He couldn't even package himself well for the media.

I'm sure they just want to milk the unfortunate school.

My friend said back when he worked in an oil company in Warri they will deliberately run into your moving vehicle and ensure they at least break a bone or two just to be able to start a legal case with the oil company who would most likely settle out of court. To them that's the best way to get lifted out of poverty.
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Basher8583: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
AsawanaDgreat:
You can hardly unravel the truth in naija stories

Because everyone has a different version to tell just to trend on SM

1 Like

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by sonofElElyon: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
With the video of the boy In excruciating pain that was posted online

People's conscience have been seared with hot iron
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Areaboyfriend(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Moji12:
Natural? Is that how to die a natural death? shocked growling in pains, lips peeled off, blood stained gums!!!!!! shocked shocked

It seems there's another meaning for the word natural in town. Haba these people should v fear of God in them, would they spew this trash if they were in parent's shoes? It is well

A natural death means death due to old age or a disease state, excluding deaths from external human factors like drug abuse, violence, suicide, etc.
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Areaboyfriend(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
doncollino:
But the boy was beaten and he mentioned names. The beating must have weakened his body, to allow the infection finish him up.

A very strong point you have raised here.
Let's see how the case goes even with the autopsy result.
May God console the deceased's family.
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
That virtue the girls acct or last letter wantsn't front
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
What kind of junk autopsy is that?? Even b4 the boy any autopsy the school was already saying he died from football injuries. How did they know this even without an autopsy??

What kind of ankle infection is that?? undecided
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by pussymonger1: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
POWER PASS POWER , BUT GOD PASS EVERYBODY . GOD WILL FIGHT FOR THIS BOY .
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by chatinent: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
May this kind of natural death befall those people hiding the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan / Nigerian Jobs Aptitude Tests Past Questions And Answers Download / Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.