Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Two Suspected Phone Thieves Beaten To Pulp In Jos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Phone Thieves Beaten To Pulp In Jos (Photos) (26417 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi / 2 Generator Thieves Beaten In Ikom, Cross River State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Suspected Phone Thieves Beaten To Pulp In Jos (Photos) by VEXT: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Lol..

You mean the one you have been waiting for..

Since eternity?

Are you tired of eating his flesh and blood? grin

U will need Jesus someday
Re: Two Suspected Phone Thieves Beaten To Pulp In Jos (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Op no get sense grin
Re: Two Suspected Phone Thieves Beaten To Pulp In Jos (Photos) by ukpahu(m): 4:55am On Jan 09, 2022
see what buhari has cost hmmmmm
Re: Two Suspected Phone Thieves Beaten To Pulp In Jos (Photos) by PastorFire: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dankovich1:

I think you are the senseless one here who can't answer a simple question without an insult. Rubbish set of animal
Riff rats like you believe where you are is safer than where others are. Yet, you die like the riff rat that you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion / I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect / Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.