Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,826 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

They Have Sold The House Am Living In And I Only Live There For 5 Months Fp - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Have Sold The House Am Living In And I Only Live There For 5 Months Fp (397 Views)

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Have Sold The House Am Living In And I Only Live There For 5 Months Fp by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Good evening ladies and gentlemen
Please I need your advice please
I just rented an apartment in oshodi Lagos and I only live there for 5 months

Am hearing rumors that they have sold the house and the agent live in the same house

Please what can I do to get my money back please

Any nobody with similar experience can enlighten me

You advice is appreciated please

Please take me to F.P
Re: They Have Sold The House Am Living In And I Only Live There For 5 Months Fp by Blackestjunior(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ówo ti ló

Go build your own house
Re: They Have Sold The House Am Living In And I Only Live There For 5 Months Fp by Mrkumareze(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Were you told to leave the house ? If no, why bothered ... abi u wan buy the huz ni??
Re: They Have Sold The House Am Living In And I Only Live There For 5 Months Fp by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Were you told to leave the house ? If no, why bothered ... abi u wan buy the huz ni??
bro the already sold the house which means we have to pack out
Re: They Have Sold The House Am Living In And I Only Live There For 5 Months Fp by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Blackestjunior:
Ówo ti ló

Go build your own house
waytin this one the talk
Re: They Have Sold The House Am Living In And I Only Live There For 5 Months Fp by Blackestjunior(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
waytin this one the talk

I dey advice you
Re: They Have Sold The House Am Living In And I Only Live There For 5 Months Fp by sisisioge: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
bro the already sold the house which means we have to pack out

You dont know the terms of the sale yet. The new landlord might have inherited your tenancy agreement somehow. Let him come and address you first before you fret....meanwhile, be putting your eyes out.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I'm Offloading Some Of My Household Equipments. / We Lost Our Brilliant Nigeria Student In Ukraine University / Allow Me To Do Your TV Subscription And DATA Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.