Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) (3500 Views)

Chinese Restaurant Sold Over 2 Tons Of Sewer Oil / Yahooze 419 Prince Arrested In Bangkok - VDO Confession / Brave Nigerian Snitches To Thai Police About Drugs And 419 Gang Secrets - VDO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by OkijaYahoozee: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by lanchy: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
OkijaYahoozee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

video evidence of chinese oil being exported to Nigeria to slowly kill Nigerians

Chai!!

1 Like

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by CrownOfClay724: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ihenemekwa o shocked

1 Like

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
I never liked the Chinese one day. I also never liked their products, I also hate people and politicians who mention Chinese products as efficient and cheap and use the country of so-called chines growth to campaign. Am a southerner, but d moment Peter obi mentioned China for campaign, I just avoid anything Peter obi totally. China na heavy crook, who are desperate to get to the highest on d blood of poor African states. That's how they connive with some of our own people here in d east to produce fake and substandard electrical materials, which end up blowing up houses

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by GodIsBiafran: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by lanchy: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2022

2 Likes

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by lanchy: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2022

2 Likes

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by 509oladega: 6:08am On Jan 08, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by Iamanearthling: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by Doubleoh7: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2022
If only our NAFDAC and SON officials at the various ports of entry actually subject these products to real laboratory testing and not just interested in how much they collect from the importers and of course the large cache of the imports they collect as 'samples' only to go share amongst themselves. See the rate Nigerians are dropping dead right and left all because we unknowingly eat more toxins tht we are unaware of

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by Walkee: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Why would we need palm oil from China?
This Nigeria sef. Na China suppose supply us oil abi na we suppose supply those wastelanders palm oil?

5 Likes

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by DoctorDree(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2022
Nigeria buying palm oil from China?
Are you sure they haven’t sold this country already

3 Likes

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by aminusodiq(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Wahala for who dey use Chinese palm oil o

1 Like

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by Irondome1: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2022
DoctorDree:
Nigeria buying palm oil from China?
Are you sure they haven’t sold this country already
So you don't know you are in China already?

2 Likes

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by alfarouq(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Hmn. May God deliver us.

1 Like

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by alfarouq(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Seriously

1 Like

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by SKhanmi: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
One of the reasons I will never buy stuff like produced in china canned beef. You never know what to expect as the Chinese can't be trusted, they don't really care.

1 Like

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by Mide1data: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
HOLY SHIT

Why do u think china is associated with fake product? As from today, anything that china make must not enter my mouth.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

1 Like

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Did anyone watch the video?

Wetin concern Nigeria for this matter?
Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by OkijaYahoozee: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
did you see the links to the Nigerian newspapers confirming the danger from China? Are you importing from China? Importing foods from China is like 419 on the people, please I beg we are all human and entitled to real food for our hard earned money, so many fake rubbish like Maggi coming fake from China
RoyalBoutique:
Did anyone watch the video?

Wetin concern Nigeria for this matter?
Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by AgricMaster: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
gutter oil

the way fake people dey look whether you go catch them

1 Like

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by KusherAbel: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
The same chinese fucktards that were exporting plastic rice years back and spicing cardboard carton as corned beef. Slant eyed Bastards

3 Likes

Re: China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) by OkijaYahoozee: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
I remember Nigerians eating all the fake beef , people must be very hungry to be fooled with this scam , it is wicked because this scam not only eat your money but eat your life too
SKhanmi:
One of the reasons I will never buy stuff like produced in china canned beef. You never know what to expect as the Chinese can't be trusted, they don't really care.

(1) (Reply)

Few Hours Ago Someone Has Been Killed Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS / I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush / A Guy Trying To Blackmail A Lady On FB By Posting Her Nude Pics (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.