Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,072 members, 7,987,802 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:06 PM

Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos (22335 Views)

2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by RichDad1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
basty:
Family Doctor UCH, LASUTH doctors in attendance and you expect compromise?

Most Nigerians are demented. Do you guys think these Dr's will risk soiling their names?
Honestly. So many uninformed people these days. Everything is compromise to them.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by ivolt: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:

Did they lie about killing people at lekki toll gate or not?
Who are they?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by ppogba: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Make them open the school. Ijaw nation dey wait them. Normally the killers will get served what they deserve. Let us start to kill Lagos students in Delta. Why we dey dull na

On-line, e-thug.

Easier said using free data.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by candidbabe(f): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
This boy's death is breaking my heart.
Can the family ever get justice?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by xpool(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=IamANigerianMan post=109180211]
And you think, all this pathologist are all lying? It is not possible, this matter is in public domain, these people will not lie but you have made up your mind to believe only your colonial master... Just see yourself, you are only person that have sympathy for the boy. Stop this your emotional sympathy.. you mean all this people would be bribed.[/quote]
Please, how many lawmakers are in the national assembly?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by ppogba: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Adakintroy:
My theory is simply. That boy was part of a fa initiation ritual gone wrong . he was a willing participant. It indicts the school and the parents in one swoop. So the best bet out is to save everyone by calling it bacteria infection bla blah. That's was no bacteria infection. It's too far off the marker even. That's the intellectual version of snake swallowing money.

There are some.truth in your theory. Most especially the truth people will want to shy away from.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Albert0011(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
haconjy:

How do you know the boy is innocent?
But the boy is dead already.
No one can truly know what happened again or hear his own side of the story.
Let them let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by sleezy106(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
The Innocent blood of that young boy nor go allow una rest untill una fit talk Truth
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Tareq1105: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
The Lagos examination with 12 doctors (pathologists) representing different interests and individual is more authentic and reliable.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Flowerystar(f): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=IamANigerianMan post=109180211]
And you think, all this pathologist are all lying? It is not possible, this matter is in public domain, these people will not lie but you have made up your mind to believe only your colonial master... Just see yourself, you are only person that have sympathy for the boy. Stop this your emotional sympathy.. you mean all this people would be bribed.

They will even have to think twice because their reputation and license are stake here.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by armadeo(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:
All these guys are eating from government coffers.

Let the family try and take the body abroad so a foreign pathologist can expose these Nigerian frauds.

So all of them, plus the family doctor gather together to lie .....

There's a reason they wrote all thier names there. If you don't get it forget it

Una sef!!!

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Tareq1105: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
RichDad1:

Honestly. So many uninformed people these days. Everything is compromise to them.

12 pathologists representing different interests. I don't think they all can be wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:

Let the family try and take the body abroad so a foreign pathologist can expose these Nigerian frauds.

if i see any yoruba person for heaven. i go know say na the wrong place i dey!

imagine
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by armadeo(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
basty:
Family Doctor UCH, LASUTH doctors in attendance and you expect compromise?

Most Nigerians are demented. Do you guys think these Dr's will risk soiling their names?

Plus military hospital doctor join.

Most are demented I swear.

See comments from people who should still be living in caves.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Anndrew(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
aspabay:
The family should just accept fate and move on.

Stop beating around the bush.
yeah,u are right..let start by killing u then we move on..how abt that..what a slowpoke..
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by RichDad1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tareq1105:

12 pathologists representing different interests. I don't think they all can be wrong.
Consultants for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by nedekid: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

And you think, all this pathologist are all lying? It is not possible, this matter is in public domain, these people will not lie but you have made up your mind to believe only your colonial master... Just see yourself, you are only person that have sympathy for the boy. Stop this your emotional sympathy.. you mean all this people would be bribed.
Abi, how much will you give such eminent pathologists that will make them tarnish their reputation.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Beardmaster231(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

My dear anything ca happen in this shithole naija, if they can say nothing happened in lekki tillgate what do you expect
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:

How did you know that it was a fraud?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dreal1247:
Why not allow the poor boy to rest in peace.
I know they may wish to claim damage but can that bring back the boy? No.
What are you even saying? Are you for real? Justice must be done to avoid a repeat.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Ajmoziz(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I hope you read the piece , word for word where the majority of them were said to have been represented by students of dowen college. They could defend themselves in court that they were impersonated. In Nigeria, anything can happen especially when those involved are in cults . Hands go reach hands and case will be closed. But karma will visit them one by one. This is certain
It appears you don't know how autopsies and the law works,it is not a democracy,you have a body of proof,you will not vote,I think he died of natural causes,but you say he died of natural causes and this is why I think so.every one involved has a representative,the plaintiffs and the defendent,in this case the defendants are more than plantiff.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by chukel(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nigeria is gone to the dogs. Majority of Nigerians are demented. Social media has done more harm than good to the sensibility of Nigerians. It's now band wagon mentality. Shame on us. From this report it shows the boy truly died of natural cause. The warri and lagos autopsies were in agreement of cause of death. Warri autopsy was carried out alone by the family pathologist. You guys think the great calibre of pathologists gathered will come together to agree on a lie in a case of this magnitude? We Nigerians just want to believe in wishful thinking to leverage on destructive actions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Ajmoziz(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Beardmaster231:

My dear anything ca happen in this shithole naija, if they can say nothing happened in lekki tillgate what do you expect
Which they are you talking about here.the pathologist or the government.you do understand that dowen is a private institutions so I am really struggling to find out about the connection

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by mindtricks: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:

Hmm! Dis corntre sef!`
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Remman(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Golan007:

I'm sure if you were in the same situation, the coward in you would acquiesce to their requests and threats.
Lol! Guy, it's higher in you than me...

The best thing is to send the boy's corpse to the US or INDIA. Nigerian doctors can fall a victim to those threats. It's very clear how the parents of the boy are nothing and regarded as nothing in any way.

The government may be involved because if that case is proven right, there may be economic downfall and boarding schools may not work or be forced to be banned in Nigeria.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Golan007: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Remman:
Lol! Guy, it's higher in you than me...

The best thing is to send the boy's corpse to the US or INDIA. Nigerian doctors can fall a victim to those threats. It's very clear how the parents of the boy are nothing and regarded as nothing in any way.

The government may be involved because if that case is proven right, there may be economic downfall and boarding schools may not work or be forced to be banned in Nigeria.

Who would ban boarding schools in Nigeria?
Same government you have to bring into every matter abi?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Remman(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Golan007:

Who would ban boarding schools in Nigeria?
Same government you have to bring into every matter abi?
some parents are already loosing faith in boarding schools. One of my boys whose parents sent him to a boarding school at Ogun withdrew him and sent him to a school within their locality after this incidence. It's a matter of time. If it's proven right, there will be a decline. If proven wrong everything will go normal but such schools will have new policies in place.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:

Not everything you see on the media is true. Most especially when it’s coming from These Nigerian influencers and so called celebrities who are now semi influencers.

They’ll say anything to win the crowd including faking sympathy when no one knows the true story of what happened in that school.

Most of them are paid to say something’s sef.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Golan007: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Remman:
some parents are already loosing faith in boarding schools. One of my boys whose parents sent him to a boarding school at Ogun withdrew him and sent him to a school within their locality after this incidence. It's a matter of time. If it's proven right, there will be a decline. If proven wrong everything will go normal but such schools will have new policies in place.

Choice of parents.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by executive12: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
AkalaJ:

And what would you say if the abroad autopsy also gives the same verdict as the Nigerian ones?

Then it would be accepted. Nigerians do not have confidence in anything Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam / ASUU Leaders Assault Journalists In Minna Over Strike Report / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.