Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Tragedy Befalls Me� - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tragedy Befalls Me� (117 Views)

Tragedy Befalls Me� / Tragedy Struck As PHCN Staff Got Electrocuted While Working On An Illegal Conne / Unbelievable Photos Taken Seconds Before Tragedy Struck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy Befalls Me� by Dezealousguy(m): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2022
What a Lifecry cry

Dear Igwe Henry Onyedikachi [color=#990000][/color](Donigspain) a Rare Gem, a Digital marketer and Programer.
Your Death on the Early Hours of 4th January 2022 came as a Shock to your World, you slept and couldn't wake-up for 48 hours until confirmed dead. No signs of being sick nothing.

You've Watched me Grow for Close to 3 decades and I've Drown Strength and Courage from You.
You've Invested Heavily on Me
You Were my Ikenga (Strength)
You Came as a Consolidation to The World.
A Scientist, an Economist, a Father, a Husband, a Son a Digital marketer a Philanthropist.

Losing my Only Brother Brought me unending Pain cry cry cryand Tears.
Just as God Began Blessing You, Out of Envy and Jealous from the sight of Man we Lost You.

You Were Kind Hearted, Brilliant, Healthy and Handsome.

Rest in Peace Donigspain
Rest in Peace Unique Digital marketer and Event Planner

#IamNelsonSplendid
(Lil Bro)�����

Re: Tragedy Befalls Me� by atikubaba(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2022
Is this true ??

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help / Experiences Marketers To Sell Spices / Reasons For Clean Up Right After A Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.