Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,346 members, 7,881,283 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:49 PM

Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) (73689 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) / Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Israel28: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Gracedavid125:
The guy needs caution

Seriously
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by KingsCorner(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
This guy go soon fade with time.....the fame don deh enter him head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by mountmoriah(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
nurez305:
Imagine! Just one hit album and over 500 violence video in just a month.

I'm sure the person that gifted him the range rover now will be regretting embarassed embarassed embarassed
yeye dey smell

Meanwhile

Buy wetin me dey sell

We are still in business ooo

Current price of iron rod (Top Steel, LCI, Monak, PSl)

As at today
8mm. @N320k
10mm @N415k
12mm @N410k
16mm @N410k

TMT (Tiger)
10mm @N445k
12mm @N445k
16mm @N445k
20mm.@N445k
25mm.@N445k

Payment on delivery (POD) to any part of Lagos and Ogun.

Call 081-8248-1552, 070-6232-9505

A try will convince you

Buy now before our presido change his mind on exchange rate ooo, na the matter we dey drag for channels tv since the interview ooo
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Area boy fights area boys....

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Success they say ...is a mindset.

So is failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by timi4mayo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please i need help, I'm currently depressed so many responsibilities on me yet lost my Job, I am not begging for money but I need anyone who can connect me to any Job I can do atleast to survive, please I'm begging you'll...I'm ready to relocate to any part of the country or any other legitimate means I can get income.
I graduate of chemical engineering

You can call me on 0814 629 7941
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=eddynaira125 post=109182886]This boy go down, I mean below the location of crude oil

This na time when e social media page suppose dey active for better things, time for the fool to they hit studio back to back, time for the idiot to they practice 2022 new dance step, the northerners even like that e song i.e time for d fool to win them as fanz

E dey busy body everywhere

One thing the fool fail to realize b say every circular song get e own time frame of existence, if e one know make him ask e boss Olamide, or look for plantation boys, danfo boys

[your comment shows you don't understand the game of power. Read greene's books.]
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by macaranta(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Getting to the top is sometimes easy (due to luck or grace), but staying there is harder (due to lack of self discipline and control).

4 Likes

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Godstiger(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
MRDEE01:
YOU CAN TAKE A TOUT OUT OF THE STREETS,BUT YOU CANT TAKE THE STREETS OUT OF THE TOUT.
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
At last. So this guy will allow his village people wey dey follow him since, from their village happy sey dey don getam one after the other.
Well, the guy need orientation.

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
This pure madness and he needs to be caution.
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by BestRicePlug28(f): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vickyvice:
Second to last pic suppose become meme

Aswear life tire am

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
That car that is carrying him about will not last

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Adejuwonhis(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
We are making stupid people popular in this country

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by King44(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Baawaa:
This boy will soon fade away
that was my thought I but I was wrong... There are chances he would do well...

And people should stop telling him to stay calm, some set of people can't sit in one corner and be using you and you remain silent... Suffering and smiling.

That same Kogbagidi, check previous artiste he has managed he away ended up using them, they would blow but they always end up poor example Hakeem the dream and maybe slim joe but I am sure if that Hakeem an only name we hear den no money.

So be careful when you tell people to keep quiet and suffer in silence.

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by fredoooooo: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Idamu adugbo yín náà ni .. won tun ti trabaye grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Bashirkareem31: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
All na publicity stunts.News of him engaging someone in fight is solely what makes him trend,so he wants to keep to it as long as it can last.Never heard of him up until his clash with Poco lee .
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by kurlz(f): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vickyvice:
Second to last pic suppose become meme

Something like. Aaaahhh eeemi

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Sucrewrld: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
I like what he his doing just like 6ix9ine. Portable is here to stay play play na like so him go be millionaire for their head for industry.
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by rolams(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Small pikin dey worry am! He can't control the fame!

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Beedude(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
A Riff-Raff remains a Riff-Raff irrespective of his situation

2 Likes

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by miqos02(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
eddynaira125:
This boy go down, I mean below the location of crude oil

This na time when e social media page suppose dey active for better things, time for the fool to they hit studio back to back, time for the idiot to they practice 2022 new dance step, the northerners even like that e song i.e time for d fool to win them as fanz

E dey busy body everywhere

One thing the fool fail to realize b say every circular song get e own time frame of existence, if e one know make him ask e boss Olamide, or look for plantation boys, danfo boys

he is a tout turned musician, the tout spirit is in him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Andeze(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
This guy nah trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Who released ds man from yabaleft

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by limcar: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
TossTos:
This guy will make this top promoters in the music industry avoid us we upcoming Singers from Sango/Ogun now..
So so speechless..

@tosgramm
i rep ojuore
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by KingDash: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
this guy na no nonsense. but he ugly, dirty looking and na tout. e get one fine babe now wey him go dey bang.
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by princewarri1985: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gracedavid125:
Portable, a Nigerian musician, went insane in Ogun state and engaged in a public fight, seen in a video circulating on social media.

According to reports, the event took place in the Ota area of Ogun state, just hours after he had fought his promoter, Kogbagidi.

This comes after he exchanged words in a viral video with prominent performance promoter Kogbagidi.

Portable was seen attacking Kogbagidi with a baseball bat and alleging he was being used in a video that has gone viral.

Portable also demanded his car from the promoter and asked if he was the one who bought it for him.

However, in a new video, the up and coming singer was seen raging in anger as he engaged in a public fight with a lady and some unknown persons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqyvo2GJOrw
What do you all expect before from a street hunchin who found fame and money mixed with hard drug? This dude portable is ugly sha i swear!
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Ihavethingstodo: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
He needs rehabilitation!!

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hope his skull is still intact. grin?

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Rehabilitation calling......

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Itachi23: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gracedavid125:
Portable, a Nigerian musician, went insane in Ogun state and engaged in a public fight, seen in a video circulating on social media.

According to reports, the event took place in the Ota area of Ogun state, just hours after he had fought his promoter, Kogbagidi.

This comes after he exchanged words in a viral video with prominent performance promoter Kogbagidi.

Portable was seen attacking Kogbagidi with a baseball bat and alleging he was being used in a video that has gone viral.

Portable also demanded his car from the promoter and asked if he was the one who bought it for him.

However, in a new video, the up and coming singer was seen raging in anger as he engaged in a public fight with a lady and some unknown persons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqyvo2GJOrw

Once a tout always a tout, am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Alwaysachick: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
God forgive me o, but this guys looks like an alien

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.