Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,112 members, 7,880,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (62120 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ashawopikin(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tueh

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Yankee101: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
When the dead can't speak

And you were there watching your pregnant wife fly Okada

What men will do for money/fame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
If you tell a man who returned finally from China back to Nigeria, "Listen. What has happened has happened. No amount of crying can bring her back. Oya take this N5million to reset your life. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance".....Now imagine what a desperate deportee in his shoes would say.

/
Una just dey meant for this forum grin grin cheesy

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by DroppingLiquid: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vickyvice:
Am a realist/ idealist

"Idealism is when you envision or see things in an ideal or perfect manner. Realism, on the other hand, tends toward a more pragmatic and actual view of a situation."

You don't even know the meaning of the term you use to describe yourself. But I'm supposed to believe what you're spouting because you know how to type properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ifyjos(f): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
May God Almighty comfort you and grant you and the family the fortitude to bear the great loss. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by tolu99: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
uote author=Konjo30 post=109188364]Truth is coming out undecided
Your contact pls
Please Hear THIS!!

If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.

Remember health is wealth! You are just a phone call away from permanent solution. [/quote]
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Tpharell: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
I feel it is rather too early for a husband grieving the death of his wife to jump up in defence of the Church, which is what he just did!

6 Likes

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by BahaushenArewa: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Okay we heard you, it is not the pastor that kill your wife but you didn't tell us who/what kill her. So it is still presume that it is the pastor that kill her.

2 Likes

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

"Idealism is when you envision or see things in an ideal or perfect manner. Realism, on the other hand, tends toward a more pragmatic and actual view of a situation."

You don't even know the meaning of the term you use to describe yourself. But I'm supposed to believe what you're spouting because you know how to type properly.
my brother just try the option to prove me wrong and what I wrote as thrash, so when u drink sniper, die and go to heaven as u believe, you lemme know. It's a simple thing. No need beating about the bush

1 Like

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Belleful: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Urhobo man wen mumu. U wen just come back from china, how many days u come stay n worship in d church to take know say d pastor n d other people wen she mentioned na nice people? Werey

3 Likes

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sunday2021: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:
Ode man.

Relocated from china to coza just because..

Mumu man. Be disrespecting your wife’s spirit.
one day you will be accuse of what you didn't do and you will feel what the pastor is feeling.
Just because one lunatic said the pastor send sickness to the woman through Bluetooth, doesn't mean she is telling the truth.
That nnena, is she among the ocult group? How did she see him infecting the woman?

1 Like

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sunday2021: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Almost every downfall of a great man is cause by a woman. Why? Nnena you better ask for forgiveness. Remember Karma!
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Perfectman91: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vickyvice:
Unserious people. See write up... We go meet for heaven... Oya, take sniper and go heaven pls. God wey creat man for earth at the beginning no come know wetin e dey do? Your wife isn't in heaven, but in d grave, she has no idea whether you are even crying. Even daddy and mummy g.o wey dey preach this lie self no wish to die one day. You hear them praying and binding that death will not locate family members of their confused sheeple. Everyone wants to go heaven but no one wish death in his family to get there. Na wa oh.Such foolery. You see them dad and mum g.o going abroad to treat headache, them no wan die and go "heaven" to "meet" God. Pastors have really brainwashed people over the centuries down till this time

They feel they are holy and will meet God after death but still Dem no wan die.

2 Likes

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sunday2021: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tpharell:
I feel it is rather too early for a husband grieving the death of his wife to jump up in defence of the Church
but it is not too early for a so called friend of the death woman to make an accusation without any proof?
That NNENA is a devil, I wish the pastor can sue her sorry ass.

2 Likes

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sunday2021: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
I will advice the pastor to sue this idiot that called herself"Nnena"
This are the kind of women that always try to bring down a great man, Just as it happens with Joseph and Potiphar's wife.
I believe if the issue of Joseph and Potiphar's wife happen in Nigeria, Joseph would have been killed before the police come.
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by EyenNtokon: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Muslims heaven, christians the same heaven abi anoda heaven? make una die at once and leave dz earth for me nah.
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Righteousness2(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Young man/woman! Don't Deceive yourself or let anyone Deceive you.
Eternity is Real! Heaven and Hell Fire are so Real!
There is Life after Death!
You Believe or you Don't believe is irrelevant! So for your good, Wake up and do the Needful! The Needful is to Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ!

Vickyvice:
Unserious people. See write up... We go meet for heaven... Oya, take sniper and go heaven pls. God wey creat man for earth at the beginning no come know wetin e dey do? Your wife isn't in heaven, but in d grave, she has no idea whether you are even crying. Even daddy and mummy g.o wey dey preach this lie self no wish to die one day. You hear them praying and binding that death will not locate family members of their confused sheeple. Everyone wants to go heaven but no one wish death in his family to get there. Na wa oh.Such foolery. You see them dad and mum g.o going abroad to treat headache, them no wan die and go "heaven" to "meet" God. Pastors have really brainwashed people over the centuries down till this time

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by GenAbacha(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
one day you will be accuse of what you didn't do and you will feel what the pastor is feeling.
Just because one lunatic said the pastor send sickness to the woman through Bluetooth, doesn't mean she is telling the truth.
That nnena, is she among the ocult group? How did she see him infecting the woman?

You are irredeemably dense.

Someone that has been fingered in rape accusations a dozen times?

One accusation is probably a lie, two is a coincidence but 3+ accusations

But of course, he’s your daddy in the lord. Sense should not be applied where it concerns him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Richywine: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
I remember attending coza a few times back then in the university because they we're close..n somehow i felt very strange! after a few time,i decided to quit..
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by GhostWisperer: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
The man called Biodun Fatoyinbo is an amazing man, Pastor Mo is an amazing person and every other names that were tagged are beautiful souls.

You just relocated from China , how do you know and judge EVERY OTHER NAMES MENTIONED and you're not in Nigeria since?

Paid publicity.

Church is complicit!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ubimagos: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Waakanda:
Now, that's from the horse's mouth... case closed cool
Which horses' mouth, Is it the man that died?
We are talking about a likely hood of a criminal act in a murder case, you are busy talking about horses' mouth! Horses' mouth ko, donkey eyes ne.

1 Like

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by billyG(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Which kind funky church be this?
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sunday2021: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:

You are irredeemably dense.

Someone that has been fingered in rape accusations a dozen times?

One accusation is probably a lie, two is a coincidence but 3+ accusations

But of course, he’s your daddy in the lord. Sense should not be applied where it concerns him.
Mr Man , I don't even know him, neither do I know the name of his church. Iam just speaking the truth as the law said. Accusing an innocent man 200 times does not make him a culprit. Do you know how many allegations were laid on Jesus Christ?
In your family how many times have people accused your mother of being a witch? Does that mean that she is truly a witch?
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Teejay13(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Why the too many critics against pastor fatoyinbo. Is it that people are jealous of him or what?

I just feel that in every lies there is an atom of truth though sha.

1 Like

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by GenAbacha(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
Mr Man , I don't even know him, neither do I know the name of his church. Iam just speaking the truth as the law said. Accusing an innocent man 200 times does not make him a culprit. Do you know how many allegations were laid on Jesus Christ?
In your family how many times have people accused your mother of being a witch? Does that mean that she is truly a witch?

Gosh!

Illiterate Nigerians and their senselessness sometimes.

Omo do you. Everyone is entitled to an opinion anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by projet: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Is she the Same tega of bbnaija? When did she died?
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Tpharell: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
but it is not too early for a so called friend of the death woman to make an accusation without any proof?
That NNENA is a devil, I wish the pastor can sue her sorry ass.
There is a world of difference between a friend and husband, and all of law, culture and religion recognises the role of the deceased's husband.
That you are already calling one of the parties 'devil' speaks to your closed mindedness and lack of objectivity in the matter

2 Likes

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Geenosko: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
BigSarah:
angry This guy reminds me of Senator Ted Cruz, can't even support his own wife...

Shameless, his tone reeks of cluelessness.
What a pushover

Random strangers commenting so authoritatively as if they were present there.
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by benefitzte: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wrong quote
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by izubext007: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nnenna
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by cmecproblem(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Poor guy... probably still needs financial support from the church.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) / Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.