Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,312 members, 7,881,142 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

My New Year Resolution Is For Tonto Dikeh To Carry My Triplets- Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My New Year Resolution Is For Tonto Dikeh To Carry My Triplets- Uche Maduagwu (353 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Yinka Ayefele: Why I Kept My Triplets Away From Public After Birth / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Year Resolution Is For Tonto Dikeh To Carry My Triplets- Uche Maduagwu by splendid22(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Nigerian actor, Uche Maduagwu, has opened up on his New Year resolution for 2022.

The outspoken actor in an exclusive interview with Kemi Filani News said he desires for Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh to carry his triplets.
According to him: “New resolutions are good, they are like short term goals. My New Year resolution is to make sure Tonto Dikeh carries my triplet. That is what I am working towards. I tell people that Tonto Dikeh is a beautiful woman. She is a good wife material, but she is not just lucky with men. Every person Tonto Dikeh has dated she feeds them, she clothes them. She is just so generous and people take it for granted. I told her ‘Keep your money, I am going to make my money, I am going to take good care of you. I am good I am not 40 seconds, I am one hour, I am two hours. In the kitchen anywhere she wants it, I will give it to her. Just give me triplets”.

Read the rest here

https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/my-new-year-resolution-is-for-tonto-dikeh-to-carry-my-triplets-uche-maduagwu

Re: My New Year Resolution Is For Tonto Dikeh To Carry My Triplets- Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Better rest sir
Tonto's wide lips and pink toto is meant for only me
Re: My New Year Resolution Is For Tonto Dikeh To Carry My Triplets- Uche Maduagwu by Halimaatz(f): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
okay o
Re: My New Year Resolution Is For Tonto Dikeh To Carry My Triplets- Uche Maduagwu by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
another fool sending subtle message to some crazed igbo smoking, cocaine snorting yeye nolly actress....dont worry bro, your triplets are coming next week!

(1) (Reply)

My God Father Is Richer Than Kanye West Says DJ Cuppy / 5 Mysterious Places In The World Scientists Are Still Having Trouble Explaining / The Moment Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo Sang "Dior" By Ruger (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.