Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,264 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

Sexual Purity. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Purity. (2255 Views)

Rice Purity Test / It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. / Happy World Sexual Purity Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Purity. by Olayetan(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Does it matter huh?why is it always about women answer?
You always heaping everything on women..if you say women need should stop being promiscuous I think the same also goes for men.. undecided undecided

Unless if the males are raping them, then, we wouldn't blame them too much.

Imagine if all ladies decides to keep their virginity till after marriage, will the male force the sex on them?
This is how it should be normally, you only go into relationship when the guy is ready to pay the bride price without wasting time and you give him your virginity, it will reduce so many miscreants we have fornicating up and down...

1 Like

Re: Sexual Purity. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Olayetan:

Imagine if all men decides to keep their virginity till after marriage.. grin grin
It would have been great tho.. wink

1 Like

Re: Sexual Purity. by Olayetan(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It would have been great tho.. wink

grin

No be men go keep am, men are the taker while women are the giver so imagine if girls stop giving out their virginity, life would be meaningful and many won't slip into depression.

Do you know that, the reason why many men don't respect their wives is because they weren't the ones that deflowered them.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Purity. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Olayetan:

grin

No be men go keep am, men are the taker while women are the giver so imagine is girls stop giving out their virginity, life would be meaningful and many won't slip into depression.

Do you know that, the reason why many men don't respect their wives is because they weren't the ones that deflowered them.
Same reason why most women don't respect their husband cos they've turned themselves to community service.. grin

1 Like

Re: Sexual Purity. by TheElated177: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
In fact, before the coming of the Saviour of the world, any Israelite girl whose virginity could not be ascertained by her husband and both families was stoned to death. So, one could say that it was a sin/an abomination for any Israelite girl to go to her husband's house without her virginity intact. She would have been killed. It was that serious. Virginity of the Israelite girl was not something they joked with. And people think that the Creator whom they claim to follow condones sexual immorality of any kind!

This message is only echoing what would have been the situation. The moment the females recognize the value and importance of their virginity, the males will have no choice than to respect themselves. It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Purity. by Olayetan(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same reason why most women don't respect their husband cos they've turned themselves to community service.. grin

They turned to community service because they find the service easy to get from the opposite gender....

It's time ladies learn to keep their virginity, the only thing you can gift your husband that he will never forget is your virginity...

1 Like

Re: Sexual Purity. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Olayetan:

They turned to community service because they find the service easy to get from the opposite gender....

It's time ladies learn to keep their virginity, the only thing you can gift your husband that he will never forget is your virginity...
S
The bolded makes us equal.. grin
If you as a man didn't marry as a Virgin then you ain't worthy to be called a man and don't deserve a woman.. grin

1 Like

Re: Sexual Purity. by TheElated177: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Olayetan:

Unless if the males are raping them, then, we wouldn't blame them too much.

Imagine if all ladies decides to keep their virginity till after marriage, will the male force the sex on them?
This is how it should be normally, you only go into relationship when the guy is ready to pay the bride price without wasting time and you give him your virginity, it will reduce so many miscreants we have fornicating up and down...

True.

Give him your virginity only after marriage.
Re: Sexual Purity. by Olayetan(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

S
If you as a man didn't marry as a Virgin then you ain't worthy to be called a man and don't deserve a woman.. grin

Me as a man will only marry as a virgin if i realised the woman i 1st love is a virgin, then, I wouldn't have anything to waste time for.

Talking personally, I would have married my 1st lady if she was a virgin, but she wasn't and she lured me into the darkness world and now, I'm into the world devouring only non virgins and that's because I've tasted the fruit. But, if I find any virgin as I am, I'm paying her bride price immediately before guys in the world take her pride and leave her to the hunting dogs outside...

1 Like

Re: Sexual Purity. by TheElated177: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Olayetan:

What most people don't understand is that in the Israelites of old, the prostitutes were the only ones offering sex outside the cover of marriage. So, even if any Israelite man refused to obey his God and abstained from premarital sex, which Israelite girl would engage in it with him. And be stoned to death? The only option left for such a disobedient man would be a prostitute, which I doubt were Israelites.
Re: Sexual Purity. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Olayetan:

[s]Me as a man will only marry as a virgin if i realised the woman i 1st love is a virgin, then, I wouldn't have anything to waste time for.

Talking personally, I would have married my 1st lady if she was a virgin, but she wasn't and she lured me into the darkness world and now, I'm into the world devouring only non virgins and that's because I've tasted the fruit. But, if I find any virgin as I am, I'm paying her bride price immediately before guys in the world take her pride and leave her to the hunting dogs outside...[/s]
Oboy you are confused abeg.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Sexual Purity. by TheElated177: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lol!
Re: Sexual Purity. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheElated177:

Ehehehehe!
See this wan dey find my comment upandan..mister talk to your little manhood to respect itself around me.. grin grin
Re: Sexual Purity. by TheElated177: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

S

Utter rubbish!
Re: Sexual Purity. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheElated177:

Utter rubbish!
Re: Sexual Purity. by TheElated177: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It appears you are a girl.
Re: Sexual Purity. by Olayetan(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I'm not confused, I'm advising all the remaining virgins out there never to give it out to guys who are out to turn them to empty basket..
Re: Sexual Purity. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Olayetan:

I'm not confused, I'm advising all the remaining virgins out there never to give it out to guys who are out to turn them to empty basket..
Wow you are quite great tho.. sounding like a cool guy.. grin
Re: Sexual Purity. by TheElated177: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Let the ones who are virgins allow no man deceive them with the promise of marriage and steal their virginity. Only submit your virginity on your matrimonial bed --- after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Purity. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheElated177:

It appears you are a girl.
undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Sexual Purity. by TheElated177: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Olayetan:

Me as a man will only marry as a virgin if i realised the woman i 1st love is a virgin, then, I wouldn't have anything to waste time for.

Talking personally, I would have married my 1st lady if she was a virgin, but she wasn't and she lured me into the darkness world and now, I'm into the world devouring only non virgins and that's because I've tasted the fruit. But, if I find any virgin as I am, I'm paying her bride price immediately before guys in the world take her pride and leave her to the hunting dogs outside...

The bolded is what made you come across as confused. Are you saying that you are a virgin?
Re: Sexual Purity. by Olayetan(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheElated177:

The bolded is what made you come across as confused. Are you saying that you are a virgin?

So, I'm not to have a virgin cuz I'm not 1?
Re: Sexual Purity. by Olayetan(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wow you are quite great tho.. sounding like a cool guy.. grin

smiley

I don't know if I'm cool but I will take it as compliment..
Re: Sexual Purity. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Olayetan:

smiley

I don't know if I'm cool but I will take it as compliment..
You are.. if I tell a guy he sound cool then the advantage of you wink wink wink.. grin
Re: Sexual Purity. by TheElated177: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Olayetan:

So, I'm not to have a virgin cuz I'm not 1?

Read that post again.
Re: Sexual Purity. by NwadykExcel(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

everyone is different....some people are desperately looking for virgins, and others dont care about virginity and/or premarital and/or marriage etc. stop thinking that everyone is the same. you do "you" and let everyone be themselves!

People that have your mindset vex me.
Especially your Grammer.

"You do "you"."
bullshit!
Re: Sexual Purity. by NwadykExcel(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Marry who you have bleeped or marry who will be first bleeped by you.
Can't be both.
So you either marry as a virgin or marry the person you had premarital sex with.
Re: Sexual Purity. by Furcko: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lemme wait for writtywriter to read through and comment
Re: Sexual Purity. by TheElated177: 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
What most people do not understand is that a sinner is already condemned by his or her sinfulness. It is only when such a sinner repents that the condemnation is taken away.

The sons and daughters of Jezebel hate this kind of message. Jezebel was the enemy of righteousness. Her sons and daughters are not different. They try to make the righteous feel guilty for exposing wickedness, while, at the same time, make the wicked feel good about themselves. The surprising thing is that the sons and daughters of Jezebel quote the Scriptures and claim to be born again, believers, followers of the Messiah and such. Do not be deceived by their charade. By their fruit you will recognize them.

Ezekiel 13: 22 Because you disheartened the righteous with your lies, when I had brought them no grief, and because you encouraged the wicked not to turn from their evil ways and so save their lives,

Revelation 2: 20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

If I were seeking the commendation and approval of humans, I wouldn't have delivered this kind of message.
Re: Sexual Purity. by Rosement(f): 2:47am On Jan 13, 2022
Matthew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Beware of hypocrites, just like the pharisees they love to put others down and they pretend to be so perfect. They judge and condemn people to make them feel inferior. Those deceitful and evil words coming from them is definitely not from God, it is Satan that loves accusing people and reminding them of their past sins. Ignore their words, only follow the words of the Bible. Don't allow anybody to judge you. If you are a sinner you are not condemned, just repent and turn away from your sinner ways.
Re: Sexual Purity. by Rosement(f): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2022
Godly virgins are important, repentant non-virgins are also important. Jesus did not condemn non-virgins. Mary Magdalene is the name of a repentant prostitute, yet it is known by all Christians today, she is the first person to see Jesus after His resurrection and she is the one that was recorded to worship Jesus so greatly, she even wiped her hair on the feet of Jesus, what a great revelation.

I might be wrong about the creator of this thread, he might have good intentions for creating this thread. He might not just understand what his words mean to some people. I am not a Saint either, I have spoken this way to some people in the past before I understood the hurt it was doing to them. Don't try to make people pay for their past sins, just tell them to repent.

If I believe in my works it means I am an hypocrite because I wouldn't have been a virgin if I was not privileged to grow up in a good and conducive environment and if I did not have the opportunity to listen to the right preaching at the right time. My parent looked after me greatly when I was young, it was later I understood the Spirtual importance of keeping my body Holy. Whatever will have or attain in the world is by the grace of God. We have to try not to mock others or put them down because we could have been the ones in their shoes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / My Girlfriend Served Me BREAKFAST Bcuz I Refused To Send Her Data / Life Lessons — Love Wins‼️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.