Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Ata Rodo Pepper From Kano Is Available In Bulk We Can Deliver To Any Part Of Nig - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ata Rodo Pepper From Kano Is Available In Bulk We Can Deliver To Any Part Of Nig (415 Views)

Rodo Pepper Seeds Needed / See The Ata Rodo I Bought For 100naira in Akure / Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ata Rodo Pepper From Kano Is Available In Bulk We Can Deliver To Any Part Of Nig by najoomey(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
We have fresh pepper of all type and tomato available from Kano to any location in Nigeria, we deliver withing 48hrs no delay as the goods are available. We also have dried pepper and onion.
Re: Ata Rodo Pepper From Kano Is Available In Bulk We Can Deliver To Any Part Of Nig by najoomey(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Ata Rodo Pepper From Kano Is Available In Bulk We Can Deliver To Any Part Of Nig by cattlefarming01: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
When I was farming at the end every harvest i make little or no money, the middlemen were making a lot of money out of me.

I was frustrated and sad until i discover how to make more money in agriculture than stressing myself working on the farm.

Do you desire to earn more in Agriculture without farm wahala?

Join me as I show you 10 ways you can make millions of naira in agriculture without going to the farm.

What To Gain From The Master Class

1. Revealing Agro business you can do with little or no money that can make you millions of naira

2. I will reveal to you where you can source cheap agro commodities, how to buy and where to sell.

3. I will also be connecting you with people who will be buying from you

An additional information on how you can extra money in cattle production.

If you are interested in making more money in Agriculture this 2022 without stressing yourself in the farm kindly join the WhatsApp group master class through the link below

https:///JcWTcYrk8UeEnnGPrV2W17

Early registration fee : N2,000 Late registration fee : N3,500.

Re: Ata Rodo Pepper From Kano Is Available In Bulk We Can Deliver To Any Part Of Nig by eseleborjpyaho: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
WhatsApp picture and price delivery's to Lagos for ata rodo and dried pepper and tomatoes to Lagos to +2347068293478
Re: Ata Rodo Pepper From Kano Is Available In Bulk We Can Deliver To Any Part Of Nig by eseleborjpyaho: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
We need the 200mt immediately

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Farm For Sale / Implements For Rent / Neolife Aloe Vera Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.