Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,928 members, 7,872,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) (17622 Views)

Retired Military Officers Block Defence Headquarters Over Unpaid Allowances / Northern Traditional Rulers, Retired Military Officers Back Atiku, Dare Wike / Anambra Election: Police Officers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Feeding Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by faste: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Revolution2022:
If them no follow orders from their superior they would be court-martial and either dismissed from the army or their ranks would be demoted.\
They should have followed their conscience if they had any and exit the system..anyway most folks joining the army don't have the luxury of choice,either they join or remain jobless..

1 Like

Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by Joseph08(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
faste:
A good learning curve to those still shouting 'bloody civilian' up and down as we speak.

They're like God when they're on uniforms grin

You will see someone you can beat hands down, because of the uniform he will be misbehaving.

3 Likes

Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by Coal07: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by NightFood: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Na wa for this country o, dem dey owe retired military officers too?
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Talk on my mention like that?? Boy you got some nerve (Low it).

Two hands on the .9 Magnum and two hands on the spin. Either way, watch all your gang disperse so bring it on shrimp-as$
why r you hungry to kill??
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by gistmega: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
hahaha. You!
Simdyofficial:
Teargas those fools abeg. No protest in Nigeria. Its an act of terrorism..
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
They should just put up this country for sale, give everyone his or her own share, then we emigrate to another country
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by Chyma231(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Na wetin fit una, I'm sure una Don kill many and oppress many during ur days in service ....ndi ara
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by medriano: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
O
Dedemworld:

U re the real fool here, was it the retirees went to lekki to shoot the protesters

Alaye baje... Oloshi, fool of hatred, that hatred will kill u and ur Generation

Don’t waste your energy on people like this. From their comments, you can tell how they were raised.
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by dasparrow: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nigeria is not a country. Imagine giving your best years to Nigeria as an army officer and now that you are old and retired, one corrupt Nigerian politician has pocketed your money meant for your pension and leaving you without any money to survive. You see why many of us have given up on Nigeria and packed our bags and left that failed country AKA the poverty capital of the world? Okay then!

1 Like

Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by Jungleluv5: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
SirBlack999:
Bloody motherfvckers!!
After killing flag bearing agitators and civilians, you want to have a taste of pension.

Ihe mgbu ụnụ kana ebido. Bloody fools

Your papa dey there Okkkkk I have seen him in the pictures, that old one that looks downtrodden and dejected.
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hammyaladin:
why r you hungry to kill??
Do or die nigga, gotta do or die nigga.

If you ain't the one doing it you gon die nigga
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by Jungleluv5: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
SirBlack999:
Bloody motherfvckers!!
After killing flag bearing agitators and civilians, you want to have a taste of pension.

Your papa dey there Okkkkk I have seen him in the pictures, that old one that looks downtrodden and dejected.
I pray for you today that when it is time for you to enjoy the fruit of your labour after your retirement as this retiree suffer you will enjoy it that way too.
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by noisy45(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
SirBlack999:
Bloody motherfvckers!!

So if you: SportsHD, is ordered to kill your papa and mama you'd do it because you have no choice You Nigerians really deserve your politicians. T for Tụfịakwa!!

The fact is that one General has fixed there pension money and is collecting returns.
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by SportsHD: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
SirBlack999:

So if you: SportsHD, is ordered to kill your papa and mama you'd do it because you have no choice You Nigerians really deserve your politicians. T for Tụfịakwa!!
I won't do something like that because I would never join the army in the first place. I don't like someone ordering me around and, I know I live in a zoo and one day the zoo army might instruct me to kill innocents or beat and maim my people or worse.

I won't put myself in that position by joining the army, that's something I would never do.
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by Amudeneogu: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Everbody is complaing in this country WHY? Nobody is happy
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by Tumbulum: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Let them shoot those miscreants trying to tarnish buhari image. They should go home and stop disturbing us. Buhari is doing well and we love him like that.

Again the president or presidency should send the military to shoot those miscreants sponsored by aggrieved elements to tarnish buhari image.
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by Lambarry1: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
These group of senior citizens are treated like kings in the US
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is why it's good to use ur salary well and establish urself b4 retirement to avoid tension while waiting for ur pension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by perdollar(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
They r now bloody civilian.

1 Like

Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by GGirll: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
nony43:
Shebi we did end SARS make 9ja for better una colleagues fired us. Na to call them to open fire on una. Mad people.

grin grin grin
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by GGirll: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by Gval123: 1:49am On Jan 09, 2022
See, the next time we see these vet day protest em, na beating for una. Because when una day service, na una these wicked government day use take day oppress us. Ah, una suffer just day start, na hungry go kill una oh
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by planetx: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Lanretoye:
To those that have turned themselves into instruments of tormenting ordinary civilians calling them bloody civilians,shay una dey see wetin go end una life.una go beg for food self.
They have now turned bloody civilians last last. Even complaining that the civilians were paid b4 them.
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by officialfestus(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Warlord12:
grin
lolz
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
See as Children of hate is insulting them..

Make ordinary police go strike, make I see if una fit sleep.. of Armed robbers and Cultists no go use una shine..

Ndi eririeri..
Re: Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) by showafrica(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
abobote:
Police should tear gas them. They haven't seen anything yet

Which one be tear gas, they should open fire on them...thats what they do to protesters in Buhari government.

Nonsense and ingredients

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tijani Aliyu Booed During Presentation Of Certificates To FCT Council Chairmen / Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna / 2023: Yari, Aggrieved Northern APC Leaders Secretly Working For Atiku - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.