Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,969 members, 7,876,679 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

I’m Getting Carry Over In All My Courses – Lady Says As Rema Gains Admission Int - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Getting Carry Over In All My Courses – Lady Says As Rema Gains Admission Int (497 Views)

REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) / Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Gains Admission Into NOUN University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Getting Carry Over In All My Courses – Lady Says As Rema Gains Admission Int by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
The Nigerian singer, Rema on Friday made it known to everyone that has gotten admission into the university of Lagos which is popularly known as UNILAG.

According to the singer, the mother still wants him to get a degree despite the fact that he is rich.

Well while fans and followers of the singer made a lots of comments congratulating him, a tweet from a lady stirred hilarious reactions as she expressed her desire to be with the singer in the same class.

Continue reading;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2022/01/08/im-getting-carry-over-in-all-my-courses-lady-says-as-rema-gains-admission-into-unilag/

Re: I’m Getting Carry Over In All My Courses – Lady Says As Rema Gains Admission Int by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
ok very good for. pls keep getting the carry over. its a free world,do as u feel pleased
Re: I’m Getting Carry Over In All My Courses – Lady Says As Rema Gains Admission Int by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Honcho156:
The Nigerian singer, Rema on Friday made it known to everyone that has gotten admission into the university of Lagos which is popularly known as UNILAG.

According to the singer, the mother still wants him to get a degree despite the fact that he is rich.

Well while fans and followers of the singer made a lots of comments congratulating him, a tweet from a lady stirred hilarious reactions as she expressed her desire to be with the singer in the same class.

Continue reading;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2022/01/08/im-getting-carry-over-in-all-my-courses-lady-says-as-rema-gains-admission-into-unilag/
girls go wet belleful for campus

1 Like

Re: I’m Getting Carry Over In All My Courses – Lady Says As Rema Gains Admission Int by Romanoff(f): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
See pikin wey person born, gather people for naming ceremony for.

1 Like

Re: I’m Getting Carry Over In All My Courses – Lady Says As Rema Gains Admission Int by Bilabong(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Why do u guys take people comments on shosho media very seriously?
Re: I’m Getting Carry Over In All My Courses – Lady Says As Rema Gains Admission Int by lkillbrokehoes: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nigerian girls and common sense are enemies
Re: I’m Getting Carry Over In All My Courses – Lady Says As Rema Gains Admission Int by vibre: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
What time will Rema even have for studies? He may not even attend class for one day and still pass with flying colours.
Re: I’m Getting Carry Over In All My Courses – Lady Says As Rema Gains Admission Int by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nothing new! angry
She probably wants to offer Rema her pussy and then cash out from him. That's how typical Nigeria girls behaves

(1) (Reply)

Jamesbrown On Bed With New Boyfriend / Kenyan Slay Queens Twerk Naked For Zazu Zeh Mr Portable As He Performs On Stage / Inside The Crazy Mind Of M.I Abaga. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.