Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,999 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man (1261 Views)

Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by Naijabazegist(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
How A 60-Year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man She Met On Social Media

A 60 years old white lady is set to fly over to Nigeria so she can marry the love of her life who's a 22 years old Nigerian man identified as Peter. The lady who was referred to as Sandy in her interview with Dr. Phil said that their friendship started when they commented on same post on social media, they became good friends after Peter DMed her which later led to their relationship.

Sandy during the interview with Dr. Phil revealed that her daughters and family members were worried about Peter being a scammer but she's confident that Peter is truly in love with her, she said that Peter hasn't requested money from her since the start of their relationship.

She said that she's only spent the sum of 4,500 dollars (1.8 million naira) which she used in buying Peter a new phone, National ID card, International passport, and an apartment which she arranged for them.

Though they've never met outside social media, the pair seems to be deeply in love with each other as Sandy refers to Peter as her soulmate, she also..........

Continue Reading;
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2022/01/how-60-year-old-white-lady-fell-in-love.html

Re: How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
lols Nigerians are really doing well in terms of love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by EmptyGarden(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
This has "true love" written all over it ..

1 Like

Re: How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by Botking: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Peter is just an opportunist, he is leveraging on the woman loneliness, anybody can do it, it simple. Is not love, is called opportunity
Re: How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by 6ixT8: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
client wey G-boys the manage, e reach this one turn e marry am.

See the face of the woman sef, like clay moulding fon wrong.

1 Like

Re: How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by siofra(f): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Disgusting gold diggers. God save this generation of immoral men!
Re: How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by Aguilar(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
This guy don tie this woman
Re: How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by dollytino4real(f): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
the hustle is real
Re: How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by Cholls(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Naijabazegist:
How A 60-Year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man She Met On Social Media

A 60 years old white lady is set to fly over to Nigeria so she can marry the love of her life who's a 22 years old Nigerian man identified as Peter. The lady who was referred to as Sandy in her interview with Dr. Phil said that their friendship started when they commented on same post on social media, they became good friends after Peter DMed her which later led to their relationship.

Sandy during the interview with Dr. Phil revealed that her daughters and family members were worried about Peter being a scammer but she's confident that Peter is truly in love with her, she said that Peter hasn't requested money from her since the start of their relationship.

She said that she's only spent the sum of 4,500 dollars (1.8 million naira) which she used in buying Peter a new phone, National ID card, International passport, and an apartment which she arranged for them.

Though they've never met outside social media, the pair seems to be deeply in love with each other as Sandy refers to Peter as her soulmate, she also..........

Continue Reading;
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2022/01/how-60-year-old-white-lady-fell-in-love.html
my brothers and sisters should we tell Mummy

Re: How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Aguilar:
This guy don tie this woman
You need help..your mindset no be here.. shocked
Re: How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by Aguilar(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You need help..your mindset no be here.. shocked
i no understand wetin you smoke this evening. But if you understand wetin i talk before you no go dey quote me. I be street nigga. Who your papa be?
Re: How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Aguilar:
i no understand wetin you smoke this evening. But if you understand wetin i talk before you no go dey quote me. I be street nigga. Who your papa be?
Street nigga wey no wise grin
Mister do wise up so you no go come online dey claim street nigga my foot..just come here dey type gibberish.. undecided undecided
Re: How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by Aguilar(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Street nigga wey no wise grin
Mister do wise up so you no go come online dey claim street nigga my foot..just come here dey type gibberish.. undecided undecided
I talk am say you smoke. Now i dey ask you wetin you smoke?
Re: How A 60-year Old White Lady Fell In Love And Got Engaged To A Nigerian Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Aguilar:
[s]I talk am say you smoke. Now i dey ask you wetin you smoke[/s]?

(1) (Reply)

Kolaboy And Ugoccie Relationship Gist / Burna Boy Biography: Age, Cars, House, Awards And Networth / Kim & Kanye REJECT Huge Amount For Baby Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.