Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Slay King - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Slay King (182 Views)

Are You A Slay King? Check Out Slay King T-shirts And Caps / 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) / Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay King by LiberatedGirl: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
So I'm designing Clothes for my Boyfriend to wear to promote my Brand LiberatedMan. My Boyfriend offered to start wearing clothes that I make and he has paid for a Wardrobe of Clothes. so far I've made just 9 items for him because amazing Clothes take time. I've just finished designing the latest Outfit which I have Code named " Wipeout ". Wipeout in the sense of blowing people's minds with fashion. I've shown him the designs and he is pleased, he said " they go see " WheN ". He is still pissed that 2 women Pestered him to buy him drinks. Thank God My Man is Peaceful and his only form of revenge is just too look hotter and refuse buying drinks to any strangers. My boyfriend and I have the same habit of improvement after making a mistake so this is an improvement. We are both now aware that he is going to be the center of attention for alot of women when he wears the latest designs. So we have a plan. if any Woman says she likes his shirt he is to respond with " Thank You " and keep on doing what he is doing at that point in time. if anyone asks him to buy her food or drinks he is to say " times are hard ".
I'm glad Strangers who were women asked him for drinks last Thursday it was a good sampling of human reaction. Now we are both aware of the type of reactions that come with a man looking Hot and Fly. The New Clothes I'm making for him are way Hotter than what he wore on Thursday last week
so we expect more People, Men and Women reacting positively towards him but him not buy anyone anything . I cannot wait for Thursday Next Week my man has Gone from I.T Geek to Slay King.

(1) (Reply)

*an Underwater Azul 14kt Yellow Gold & Diamond Australian Opal Drop Earrings / Do You Want To Build A Profitable Online Business? I Am Here To Help You. / 44 Baddie Ponytail Hairstyles For Women Compilation #1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.