Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,079 members, 7,946,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) (52244 Views)

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him / Bobrisky Sent Birthday Message To Tonto Dikeh As She Turns 35. / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
Go and suck his dick and stop suppressing your homo tendencies.

If you have a problem with her, direct to her.

And try invest that energy in your desires, you will be bound to succeed

Why invest so much hate on someone’s life? Does it add or subtract from you?

Love and let people live. Stop using panadol for someone’s headache
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Feggie3: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercury12:
That is disrespectful. What an insult!
Nahh hhhh if I hear another guy say I should come and marry him the way that homo Bob says it I will sure get his lips cut and nose broken by my punch.
I am not a violent man but on this one I will choose violence not to talk of throwing that insult at the Oba..

It is always good to know people ways and culture especially when you in their land.
The benin people are very nice and hospitable people but don't throw insults at them. If you insult the Oba you insult everyone in benin. That is how it it.
He should be lucky this is not of the days of old lol.
He won't make it out of the state alive.
Let learn to respect other people cultural . if you in Rome act like the romans. .
oga abeg shut up!! Broke ass vagabond!
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by MDK777: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
There Are People Who Are Not DeServe To Live.They DeServe To Be Stone To Death. People Like LGBT And In Shot All Their SupporterS E.G USA And Some FooLS! God CanT Come Down For CleanSing PurpOSe, We Are To Do It By Our Self sadThere Are People Who Are Not DeServe To Live.They DeServe To Be Stone To Death. People Like LGBT And In Shot All Their SupporterS E.G USA And Some FooLS! God CanT Come Down For CleanSing PurpOSe, We Are To Do It By Our Self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by AllahIsSatan: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
My advise was for you Wasiu Tirimisiyu grin Go and suck the penis of Alhaja Bobrisky Okuneye who you love so much.

HacheNoire:

If you have a problem with her, direct to her.

And try invest that energy in your desires, you will be bound to succeed

Why invest so much hate on someone’s life? Does it add or subtract from you?

Love and let people live. Stop using panadol for someone’s headache
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
My advise was for you Wasiu Tirimisiyu grin Go and suck the penis of Alhaja Bobrisky Okuneye who you love so much.

Same gibberish!

Better reach out to her on Instagram maybe she can employ you. Cos you kinda seem very jobless
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by AllahIsSatan: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
I'm not the one who wants to give a BJ to a male transvestite. It is you, Wasiu Tirimisiyu a.k.a Omo Eleran who wants Bobrisky to shove his preek up your anus. grin

HacheNoire:

Same gibberish!

Better reach out to her on Instagram maybe she can employ you. Cos you kinda seem very jobless
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Starcy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ah! After i though i've seen it all
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by macrodata(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

She is beautiful! Is that too difficult for you to get?

So applauding someone’s beauty is lust?

Hello, she has a life to live and that ain’t my problem. I can only see and applaud. My opinion, whether positive or negative won’t add or subtract from her. So what’s the fuzz about appreciating a lady.

You're of the "woke" generation I suppose?

All I see is a man in woman clothing. Nothing more. He can never be beautiful in my eyes. I have a feeling you're one of this alphabet people.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
I'm not the one who wants to give a BJ to a male transvestite. It is you, Wasiu Tirimisiyu a.k.a Omo Eleran who wants Bobrisky to shove his preek up your anus. grin

You just a village boy trying to mingle

I will ignore you henceforth
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by AllahIsSatan: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Yes, please ignore me! Focus your attention on cultivating your gay feelings for Idris Okuneye, A.K.A Bobrisky! Maybe one day same sex marriage will be legalised in Nigeria so Wasiu and Idris can get married. In the meantime, do your blow jobs in secret because homo behaviour is a crime in Nigeria.

HacheNoire:

You just a village boy trying to mingle

I will ignore you henceforth
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by calcal: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
Stupidity is enabled by stupid people, the people I blame the most are those that are giving this guy attention and his followers, people who invite him for events and so on, the only place I can invite this guy is to the church to come and give his life to Christ, if na my type full this world, a lot of celebrities will beg to even drink garri based on what they do, poverty will perpetually remain with them till they stop doing nonsense and getting accolades for it....

You talking like a poor person, follow civilization, don't take us back, even the birthplace of Jesus ie leading in modern civilization.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by OBoy50: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
cheesy
Bob-nonsense......I saw this yeye guy - she with Tonto dicklet walking into Novare mall in Abuja yesterday...these guys are using y'all to catch cruise..
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
SmellySperm:
What is getting prettier? The fake boobs display or the smelly bleaching cream? Guy I fit vex nack u 2 by 2 for neck
You forgot to add filter pictures
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
calcal:

You talking like a poor person, follow civilization, don't take us back, even the birthplace of Jesus ie leading in modern civilization.

Does trying to live a moral life make you poor, Civilization has nothing do with morality, technological advancements can take place with morality, how do you guys reason like this ? You think in your minds that pleasure of any kind is a sign of civilization as you call it, then when people begin to advocate to legalize marrying, having sex and having a family with animals then you will still call that civilization, let me just tell you something: with the pace at which these push for freewill to legalize pleasure of any kind is going, it will get there and they will legalize it, then you will come out and say civilization, look the way man is designed is if you don't stop man, man will not stop, it will get to the stage they will advocate to marry family members( son for mother, father for daughter and so on)

This is part of what separates us from animals the ability to moderate freewill which animals don't have...
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
so you no know say breast pads are sold everywhere and foam hips?
I no know

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by godofuck231: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
E no fear ? Umogun? Life wire? direct from Shango ?
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Mercury12(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Who Colet ur biscuit? undecided

Feggie3:
oga abeg shut up!! Broke ass vagabond!
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by SOFTSKILL: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
DAMIMONY:
You think Benin is lagos.like for benin share for lagos.quote for Italy

Yes, Benin can't be Lagos till thy kingdom come. One is a megacity while the other is a backward village

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
But truth be told, I doubt if any Nairaland lady is prettier than Bobrisky.

She is getting prettier everyday.

Lmao this is the funniest stuff I've read this year

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by merits(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Don't tell me you are already falling in love with he-she.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by smartr: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

LoL you haven't seen siofra then tongue

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:17am On Jan 10, 2022
Curious346:
This guy is of the world.
He is out to pollute the land and its aura.

I am not wicked or evil, so I cannot ask for his head like the Arab do.

But I will want he be locked up behind bars naked for 70days and the footage beamed live on you tube.

that would crash the Internet you know

Comerade small small abeg

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by ndukwejoe(m): 12:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Which one be him she lol!
caesymore:
Mhen...

He/She at it again, Well being foolish in choice of words is one thing and recognizing your foolishness with a sincere apology is another. He/she really did well to apologize, On this rock I'd say the Man in him is trying hard to be sensible but the adapted Future is him is messing He/She up big time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:38am On Jan 10, 2022
This abomination should be sent out of the country, instead.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Sheriman(m): 1:11am On Jan 10, 2022
HacheNoire:

I admire the work they put in.
Olosho ole okunrin nii e
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 3:08am On Jan 10, 2022
smartr:

LoL you haven't seen siofra then tongue

I saw her picture earlier and can say she is beautiful. But not like Risky.

If you were to meet both without knowing Risky was transgender, you did be tripping for Risky
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by yunqdady: 4:11am On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by fanzine(f): 4:39am On Jan 10, 2022
HacheNoire:

So bleaching the skin,wearing fake things and plastering face with make up is your definition of pretty?.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by cardoctor(m): 4:59am On Jan 10, 2022
Wetin this guy smoke and what in hell did he drunk before he opened the shit hole in his face called mouth to ask oba of Bini a question like dat? That risky wen dem dey call you go soon mean say one day soon that your small tail will be roasting in the fire like Umunede grass cutter. Okay o
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by WinkWrld: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2022
Who are the people giving him ears btw. If everyone ignores him, his brain wil reset.
We do not recognize him anyway.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Omofizle90(m): 6:32am On Jan 10, 2022
For saying that rubbish. Your A very stupid person. Very very foolish. Don't come to the public and be portraying your foolishness and stupidity please
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Johel(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2022
NwekeUG:
Nigerian crossdresser, Okuneye Idris, popularly known as Bobrisky has reportedly left Benin following an outrage he ignited by asking the Oba of Benin, Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Ewuare II, to “come and marry” him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Bobrisky made the comment in a video he shared to express his excitement at being in Benin for an event by celebrity interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor.

In the video, Bobrisky said;

He wrote on the video;

However, after getting slammed by Benin indigenes for calling out their traditional head, Bobrisky has tendered a public apology.

He shared the apology on his Instagram story, where he noted that he was just joking when he made the comment.

In his apology, Bobrisky said,

After Bobrisky's apology, a video was shared online in which a man was heard saying that Bobrisky has been sent out of Benin. He said that Bobrisky took a 12pm flight back to Lagos on Saturday January 8, 2022.

He also reiterated that they have no connection with the crossdresser.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0M56XrCt0

https://igberetvnews.com/1411839/bobrisky-sent-benin-asking-oba-benin-marry-video/

Small play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island / Orji Uzor Kalu Chairs E-Money's 40th Birthday Party (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Benz CLA 2016 Worth N16m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.