Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,527 members, 7,920,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:31 PM

Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. (11410 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by tuazor: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2011
TRULY GOD answers prayers and faith works as well. my jamb that was withheld has been released after my prayers and faith. am so happy though i scored 215.

i don't know my stand as the cut off marks has not been declared yet, but what ever it is, i know that this is my year. that same prayer and faith i had on my jamb will see me through in JESUS NAME AMEN.

TO all my fellow nairalanders who have not seen their result i just want you to do two things continually and you will see your result, pray and have faith on God, believe it and it will come to pass. try it and see.

always put your trust in God.Him alone can do ALL things.

if you haven't checked your result recently, go and Check now, yours might be among the lucky ones
Jamb just released.

see you at the top

we will smile at the top.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by tayor3(m): 12:52am On Jul 07, 2011
Please, wat can my cousin do to check her result? She didn't do d photocopy of her photo card and d only 1 wit her has been submitted, d card dat she used to registered can not b found. Pls wat can she do?
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Darwine(m): 1:41am On Jul 07, 2011
tayor3:

Please, wat can my cousin do to check her result? She didn't do d photocopy of her photo card and d only 1 wit her has been submitted, d card dat she used to registered can not b found. Pls wat can she do?
This is a very serious case, i have been making some personal researches towards this kind of problem to get a solution but have not succeeded. I suggest you rush to any jamb office nearest to you and make an enquiry ok. Goodluck.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by DanChina(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2011
Buy e-facility card from any JAMB office @ 1,000 and retrieve your registration no via www.jamb.org.ng
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Serendipity: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
tayor3:

An inadmissible mistake. It usually the case when kids take exams.
She didn't duplicate it.
She didn't copy it somewhere, or better still memorize it.
Just hope she get easy solution.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Darwine(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2011
Have you tried the e- facility card?
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Darwine(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2011
Before the day runs out, i will get info concerning your problem ok.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by mo2ok(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2011
@tayor, just go to jamb office they will sort it out with just your cousins full name and stuff. Same thing happened to of last year.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Felepumpin(m): 3:57am On Jul 09, 2011
Help o only UOE was released all these while pls i heard complaint of shading paper type is there any hope,can it be resolved by jamb ?
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by tuazor: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2011
please i need help o, i got 215 in my jamb and am going in for geology in unical, am from rivers state and want to change from unical to uniben. i really dont know which to take. can anyone suggest what federal school that i can easily get admission into the department of geology?.

i also will like to know what is the cut off mark for geology in uniben and unical and also, if there are any other school that will be better.

i need information please. thanks as you reply, one love.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Flawlessdiva1(f): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2011
Hw do i knw d number of students dt put unilag4medicine so i can knw d competition at hand,txxur rply wil b apreciated
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Ayodele86: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2011
Pls someone help me i have been checking my jamb result but it keeps writing No Result Yet, pls when would jamb release other results.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by dorllarpor(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2011
i ll say that is pathetic bt i ll say u cont prayin and lets hope the next time its gonna b gud news angry
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Darwine(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2011
tuazor:

please i need help o, i got 215 in my jamb and am going in for geology in unical, am from rivers state and want to change from unical to uniben. i really dont know which to take. can anyone suggest what federal school that i can easily get admission into the department of geology?.

i also will like to know what is the cut off mark for geology in uniben and unical and also, if there are any other school that will be better.

i need information please. thanks as you reply, one love.
Dear, which ever school you decide to change to and your chances of getting admission there depends on your performances in jamb and pume score, no school is easier.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2011
Praying for all the Jambites in the House, may the Lord go with you into the exams hall for the Post-Utme.
O' Law discusses Past Post-Utme questions and their answers online on visionites forum every year, you guyz can just join him this year at http://visionitesmagazine.com/index.php/board,25.0.html
Again, best of luck!
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by ikotaiwo(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2011
I secored 189 in my jamb i chose mapoly wanting to study mass comm am i qualify to write post ume?
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Darwine(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2011
@ikotaiwo, i think you have a chance but when the cutoff is out, you will be informed.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by dani1luv: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2011
ikotaiwo:

I secored 189 in my jamb i chose mapoly wanting to study mass comm am i qualify to write post ume?
I think you have, just read for your post-utme wink
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Mobinga: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2011
Why is Darwine still allowed to post? He's obviously a scammer!
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Darwine(m): 6:27am On Jul 12, 2011
Ayodele86:

Pls someone help me i have been checking my jamb result but it keeps writing No Result Yet, pls when would jamb release other results.
Alot of people havent seen theirs too, so still relax and hope for the best ok. Goodluck.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by tosnat: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2011
pls,when will d scratch card b out for printing original result slips.post ume is fast approaching and we nid it
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Darwine(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2011
tosnat:

pls,when will d scratch card b out for printing original result slips.post ume is fast approaching and we nid it
Which slip are you talking about my dear?
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by pkv(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
Flawless~diva:

Hw do i knw d number of students dt put unilag4medicine so i can knw d competition at hand,txxur rply wil b apreciated
log on 2 www.nigerian technology guide/forum, scout around the admission thread,is there but u nid a adobe reader on ur mobile 2 view d list
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by yetunde01(f): 4:39am On Jul 20, 2011
Pls help,any info abt DE form? And is the change of institution form out? Pls,i nid urgent response.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by faithedu(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2011
@Odunnu please why did you move my thread away from the education forum?
Faithedu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees / Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World / Dupe Ademola-Popoola Develops TELVIS, Blindness Detection Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.