Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,972 members, 7,919,119 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:56 PM

Please Vote For Me On Youtube As Naija Skit Maker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Vote For Me On Youtube As Naija Skit Maker (243 Views)

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / What Must A Woman Have Before Getting Married ? - Please Vote / Man & Plus-Sized Mistress Caught In Bed By Wife, Mistress Pulls Gun (Skit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For Me On Youtube As Naija Skit Maker by samsonobanor: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,
Happy Sunday…

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME ON YOUTUBE ���
I submitted an entry for the NAIJA SKIT CONTEST (1st Edition) and I really need votes, I believe I can get massive love and votes from my fellow Nairalanders.

I hereby use this medium to solicit for your VOTES by commenting “I VOTE SAMSON” in the YouTube linked video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWYqps3pZIs

Here’s the time to reciprocate God’s love by showering him love just by commenting “I VOTE SAMSON” (criteria to winning this contest is by comments)

Let’s storm the YouTube channel to cast our votes as well as subscribe to the organiser’s YouTube channel to support and show some love thereby helping ME win graciously.

I DEPEND ON YOU!
WE CAN WIN THIS! YES WE CAN!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
God has blessed us…….
AMEN IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Please Vote For Me On Youtube As Naija Skit Maker by bay4realpeople1: 2:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Are you a skit maker?

Do you have contents to make good skits? Hdebay TV is looking to hire.

Send am email to hdebaytv@gmail.com if you qualify for this

samsonobanor:
Hello Nairalanders,
Happy Sunday…

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME ON YOUTUBE ���
I submitted an entry for the NAIJA SKIT CONTEST (1st Edition) and I really need votes, I believe I can get massive love and votes from my fellow Nairalanders.

I hereby use this medium to solicit for your VOTES by commenting “I VOTE SAMSON” in the YouTube linked video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWYqps3pZIs

Here’s the time to reciprocate God’s love by showering him love just by commenting “I VOTE SAMSON” (criteria to winning this contest is by comments)

Let’s storm the YouTube channel to cast our votes as well as subscribe to the organiser’s YouTube channel to support and show some love thereby helping ME win graciously.

I DEPEND ON YOU!
WE CAN WIN THIS! YES WE CAN!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
God has blessed us…….
AMEN IN JESUS NAME.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Wise Woman / Yes You Can Get S*x Toys & Herbal Enhancers / As It Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.