Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,956 members, 7,919,083 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady (1472 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Why Are Young Men In Nigeria So Desperate About Marriage / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Consray(f): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2022
I have been having this urge of having a baby for a very long time now.

Please guys how do you get over wanting a baby.

And I have been watching birth videos on YouTube alot now adays.

Ladies is there anytime you have ever felt that way or it just me....

4 Likes

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by joeking2222: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Consray:

Come, make i nak u TWINS na. Abi u no go love to be called MAMA EJIMA?
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Teejay13(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2022
That one na small thing now, just get a cute bobo and he will do the job
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Aboks(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2022
joeking2222:
Lol
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by dawnomike(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Consray:

If you're pretty sure you are ready for it... Go for it!!!

1 Like

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by SocialJustice: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Consray:

Have one if you can afford it. I feel exactly like this too. I don't watch videos and all though but I want a baby when I can afford one.
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Consray(f): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2022
dawnomike:
If you're pretty sure you are ready for it... Go for it!!!
I'm just scared on how my family will take it of me wanting to be a single mum

1 Like

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by dawnomike(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Consray:
I can understand... What about speaking to your fiance about getting married?
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by bigjackass: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Consray:
Are you dependent on your family? If not, then do what you want to do. They will come around and even love the child more than you. Just be sure that you are ready for it.
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2022
So what do you want us to do now? angry

Do you need a good hard dick to wet your pussy or what?

2 Likes

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by debbydams(f): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Consray:

my mom told me there's a certain age when a lady craves for kids..but I don't like child bearing stress sha

1 Like

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by GboyegaD(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2022
Why not ensure things are in order so that you don't put the cart before the horse.

2 Likes

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Consray:
You didn't tell us why it is you desire to have a baby though. What reason do you have? undecided
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by LagBae(f): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
I feel the same way too. It's been a very persistent feeling.
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
LagBae:
There is a reason behind the desire - What is it about? undecided
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by yuping(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
lipsrsealed remove the thought, think of being the first female president instead.

1 Like

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by frozen70(f): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2022
Consray:

You are a woman and you already have a bond with children by nature

So if you can take care of a child without the help of man, then you can decide

But it's best with your spouse so that both of you will have sense of belongings and responsibilities

2 Likes

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Zico777(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Consray:

It reminds me of one of my babes back then when I was still in the tertiary institution.

She said she wanted to get pregnant for, I was like I'm not ready for such.

She said if it's the responsibility I am scared of that she was up to the task.
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by joeking2222: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Consray:
Babe, na just CURIOUSITY dey worry u so, wen u don finally get d belle, and born d baby, u go see say wetin dey back of 6 pas 7!!! But if u still really want am, baby boiz full my bodi, me self wan experience how FATHERHOOD dey be!!!
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by joeking2222: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Zico777:

It reminds me of one of my babes back then when I was still in the tertiary institution.

She said she wanted to get pregnant for, I was like I'm not ready for such.

She said if it's the responsibility I am scared of that she was up to the task.

By now, u for don get YOUNG ZICO, but fear no gree u!!!

1 Like

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Zico777(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
joeking2222:

By now, u for don get YOUNG ZICO, but fear gree u!!!
True
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by joeking2222: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Zico777:
True
Babe wey u for carry go LAW COURT go sign undertaken!!!
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Freelane33(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
I want a baby so bad too but I don’t want marriage . A baby can bring us together if you want it so bad . …. 50/50 spending cool grin cool
Consray:

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Freelane33(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
cool
LagBae:
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Double0h7(f): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Happens for a week once a month... mine is linked to my ovulation period. It's an intense longing and I just melt and become all mushy when I see a baby. Then the feeling goes away until the next month. I think it's nature's alarm clock. I gotta use my brain though because I don't want to get pregnant because of a feeling that will disappear.

3 Likes

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Vision101(m): 12:53am On Jan 11, 2022
Your body is telling you that it's time to get married. God is not a fool. He made all things perfect. Human invented their own ways.

That's why the world is so imperfect.
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Fiscus105(m): 2:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Consray:

I'm sure you are one of those several ladies who are ready, but "no ready" guy forthcoming, if you know age is not on ur side and u capable financially , I will advice you to get pregnant for next available guy/man that tries to "eat and run" make sure you know his siblings before you try that oo.

1 Like

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2022
cool
This one wor try solve quadratic equation by dodging quadratic formula......How is it possible? cheesy.

Madam,na marriage dey stylishly dey call you so but you dey mistake am for diverted calls shocked. I pity you in advance...... I'd rather advice you to open your legs so wide for the next mallam Kabiru that'll come your way and also shun abortion entirely..

Las las,na mumu dey package abortion these days lipsrsealed
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2022
joeking2222:

Pele o, twins naker!
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Zico777(m): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2022
joeking2222:

Babe wey u for carry go LAW COURT go sign undertaken!!!
Which kain undertaken be that one?
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by joeking2222: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Zico777:

Which kain undertaken be that one?
Say she no go stress you wit pikin responsibilities nah. Na the one wey ur power carry u go do!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Officially An Orphan / House Clearance Sales! Sales ! Sales! / Why Do Ladies Change Their Phone Number After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.