Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,713 members, 7,969,081 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria (1171 Views)

Cash express Loan App Accuse Girl Of Rituals Send Body Parts To Friends PHOTOS / Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. / The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2022
I actually think girls are the cause of the alarming rate of rituals in society today, because they have made men become extremely desperate to impress them. I noticed something recently, ladies will treat you like a king the second you have or even look like you have money. I always look good facially but I noticed the admiration I get when I look rich is on a total different level, girls throw themselves at me without any care in the world, but the second I don’t look or dress rich and still look good facially girls don’t give a shit about my face they just treat me regularly.

Men only make money to impress the ladies or at least that’s one of the major reasons, so every guy out there killing girls for money is also trying to impress other girls with the money from the rituals. If ladies stopped digging gold every single day all these rituals may reduce, and society may go back to normal.

Why will girls treat boys without money like shit? They treat you like they wished you were dead just for talking to them and looking poor? Why? Why is life now this shallow? Back in the days there was true love and girls didn’t care so much about your pockets and life was sweet and normal. Now no single girl will ever be nice to you when you are poor no matter how handsome you look, and you wonder why boys do rituals to impress girls?

Wonder why these ritualist have no pity when killing these girls? Because they know they will literally never find a wife if they don’t do rituals and make money, no single girl will talk to them. There is no jobs or opportunities yet every single girl wants a boy whose worth a million dollars , even teenage girls now only want a boy using an iPhone of 900,000 naira ? Wtf? I’m so angry!!!!! Stop these rubbish ladies and stop Making our young men go into rituals to impress you!! Jesus I’m so angry

3 Likes

Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Spherical77(m): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Prettydevil:
I actually think girls are the cause of the alarming rate of rituals in society today, because they have made men become extremely desperate to impress them. I noticed something recently, ladies will treat you like a king the second you have or even look like you have money. I always look good facially but I noticed the admiration I get when I look rich is on a total different level, girls throw themselves at me without any care in the world, but the second I don’t look or dress rich and still look good facially girls don’t give a shit about my face they just treat me regularly.

Men only make money to impress the ladies or at least that’s one of the major reasons, so every guy out there killing girls for money is also trying to impress other girls with the money from the rituals. If ladies stopped digging gold every single day all these rituals may reduce, and society may go back to normal.

Why will girls treat boys without money like shit? They treat you like they wished you were dead just for talking to them and looking poor? Why? Why is life now this shallow? Back in the days there was true love and girls didn’t care so much about your pockets and life was sweet and normal. Now no single girl will ever be nice to you when you are poor no matter how handsome you look, and you wonder why boys do rituals to impress girls?

Wonder why these ritualist have no pity when killing these girls? Because they know they will literally never find a wife if they don’t do rituals and make money, no single girl will talk to them. There is no jobs or opportunities yet every single girl wants a boy whose worth a million dollars , even teenage girls now only want a boy using an iPhone of 900,000 naira ? Wtf? I’m so angry!!!!! Stop these rubbish ladies and stop Making our young men go into rituals to impress you!! Jesus I’m so angry
You'd also blame mothers, fathers, siblings et al for being used as rituals by their sons for their insatiable appetite of making money at all cost?

1 Like

Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by ePoster: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2022
Don't blame women, blame greed... The society places so much importance on wealth...

So the yahoo boys slaughtering women, they actually care for women?

When a poor man sees his mates driving Benz, he's pressured to be in their league

You can grow a pair, stop blaming your irresponsibility on women... It makes you look pitifully weak... undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by paulolee(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2022
lolz...dts ur opinion bt its a double edge sword n can go in either ways..
juet like blaming those keeping money at home as a result of increas in robbery at notes forgetting dt in some sanner climes like canada n holland, it's so secured n safe dt people do leave for work without locking dier doors..
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by GenAbacha(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Of course, still conveniently leaving the serial killers and blaming the victim.

Very low iq Nigerian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by ePoster: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Spherical77:
You'd also blame mothers, fathers, siblings et al for being used as rituals by their sons for their insatiable appetite of making money at all cost?
Don't mind them... Not to mention the children begging in the streets who are kidnapped.. like the almajiris...

I don't know what gives people the impression that only women are used for rituals... undecided
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Oluromantic: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2022
You're growing up. Keep growing up. When you know women well, you won't be bothered anymore

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Boogyman557: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool

if u be BANI or GIRL and u 1 follow G boi

Make sure sey u get KALA

not just ordinary KALA oooo

OKOMBO TESTED KALA

Any MANCHI wey JUNZ or MUMU

just BLAST any of does......

em left leg or em right leg or em BLOKOS

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

if u be BANI or GIRL and u 1 follow G boi

Make sure sey u get KALA

not just ordinary KALA oooo

OKOMBO TESTED KALA

Any MANCHI wey JUNZ or MUMU

just BLAST any of does......

em left leg or em right leg or em BLOKOS

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

You are six shots deep once again.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Animegirl(f): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2022
undecided

Whether women loves money or not. Nobody has the right to take anyone life because of money. It is cruel and inhumane. Stop giving excuses to these killers.

3 Likes

Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2022
Funny how it’s still the men defending the ladies on this thread and the ladies are nowhere to be found, you know why?

Dem get coconut head, dem no Dey hear word! They will never agree to this thread because I’m throwing a shade at their lifestyle and they will rather dyee than leave a Benz driving yahoo boy alone. Kontinue ladies, keep digging gold, I wish you luck.

And for the cowards who kill people for rituals, you’re a loser and no amount of money you make will make you human, you’re trash and a waste of sperm.

2 Likes

Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

Can you people leave men with a million dollars at age 21 alone? Chances are he’s a ritualist but you people never listen grin
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Animegirl(f): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2022
Prettydevil:

Can you people leave men with a million dollars at age 21 alone? Chances are he’s a ritualist but you people never listen grin

Is broke and poor men, that are mostly unpredictable.
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Animegirl:

No need una get coconut head , carry on with the Bentley and rolls Royce boys
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by siofra(f): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Prettydevil:
Funny how it’s still the men defending the ladies on this thread and the ladies are nowhere to be found, you know why?

Dem get coconut head, dem no Dey hear word! They will never agree to this thread because I’m throwing a shade at their lifestyle and they will rather dyee than leave a Benz driving yahoo boy alone. Kontinue ladies, keep digging gold, I wish you luck.

And for the cowards who kill people for rituals, you’re a loser and no amount of money you make will make you human, you’re trash and a waste of sperm.

So we should be online at every minute of the day to reply irrelevant, ignorant, inconsequential threads like this. As if we don't other better things to expend our energy on angry
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Biggie2000(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Animegirl:

You this boy, so you're still using this moniker and disguising as a female abi? U feel say na nairaland u go take pick? Kobo u no go see
Cc BMaster
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Biggie2000:

You this boy, so you're still using this moniker and disguising as a female abi? U feel say na nairaland u go take pick? Kobo u no go see
Cc BMaster
You made it your choice to keep being a blockhead at your age..Animegirl leave this kid to keep displaying his lack of intelligence on here.. grin grin
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2022
It's the men that are behaving like sheeps and houseboys to women that is the problem..... Which kind nonsense yeye mentality una dey carry waka? So u mean one of the main reasons to make money is to impress women? So they'll stop calling u guys broke?

Which kind nonsense stupid mentality be that una no get brain to think for una selves?

So instead of making money for the sole purpose of giving you and your families good lives, una reason na just to impress woman, when on a normal level dem no suppose dey involved

No go hustle for yourself and ur family, dey there dey seek validation from woman

Mind you there's nothing wrong with being broke as far as u can provide for only yourself, a woman sees such a man as a broke guy ......so if una like make una dey find blood money just seek validation from the society and women na una loss be that
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Prettydevil:

So pointless..later this guy would say he is a man..small boys trying hard to be wannabe redpillers..

It's a pity tho.. outgrow this lack of intelligence haba.. grin shocked grin
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Biggie2000(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You made it your choice to keep being a blockhead at your age..Animegirl leave this kid to keep displaying his lack of intelligence on here.. grin grin
Gina Attah Otire AKA Siofra AKA Aiofenightfall AKA Fernandezisback, etc, I knew you were the one that was going to quote me. Immediately I saw you viewing this thread, I just knew you were about to display your talent; undiluted and pure idiocy. Stupid people always enjoy supporting each other, they feel wise that way. You can pretend and disguise with several monikers all you want, but I will always know.
Dear Animegirlboy, you are NOT fooling anyone and you will not see 1 naira from this your scamming business. Even Zzor do pass you, still yet she no see 1 naira.
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Biggie2000:

Gina Attah Otire AKA Siofra AKA Aiofenightfall AKA Fernandez is back, etc, I knew you were the one that was going to quote me. Immediately I saw you viewing this thread, I just knew you were about to display your talent; undiluted and pure idiocy. Stupid people always enjoy supporting each other, they feel wise that way. You can pretend and disguise with several monikers all you want, but I will always know.
Dear Animegirlboy, you are NOT fooling anyone and you will not see 1 naira from this your scamming business.
lagoon is your friend baby boy.. shocked shocked
Small boy wey suppose wise.. cheesy..e go tire you..
You think you are smart huh..bring it on let me make you more mi*era*bl*.. grin wink
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by AneemA: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2022
You guys have to be careful. Things you display ever so lavishly without a single sign of struggle nor wisdom from what you have gone through to get there trulu affect the mentality of young boys who are struggling beyond your imagination.

That mentality is stemmed to the very core of your being.

Billionaires made their living through sweat. I always tell my husband.
You dont dream the sky suddenly breaks open to rain money on you.

You work your ass off to get there. You develop a habit of waking up at 4 am to start your morning routine of fitness and read every single day. You are away from your wife and kids and work long hours to get there. You became a master of finance and investments to improve cashflow.

You know the benz you're owing has tax and maintenance fee that you must have a solid cashflow to keep.
You build huge houses and they come with high maintenance and electricity bills too.

When you struggle to get there, you don't bother to show off. Coz you'd know better to care more to maintain them. You became wise with your money.

So those yahoo boys who never sweat to get there will be most likely cannot keep the wealth wisely and therefore do not have the capacity to improve better.
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Biggie2000(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

lagoon is your friend baby boy.. shocked shocked
Small boy wey suppose wise.. cheesy..e go tire you..
You think you are smart huh..bring it on let me make you more mi*era*bl*.. grin wink
School will soon resume, you better go and think of how you will pass those courses you're failing. No be calabar u dey school? No be State Housing near Etta Agbo Rd, Calabar u dey stay? Mtcheeeew. If you die today, the only thing they'll write on your tombstone is the number of likes and shares you got on Nairaland, that's the only thing you've achieved.
Swerve abeg.
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2022
Biggie2000:

School will soon resume, you better go and think of how you will pass those courses you're failing. No be calabar u dey school? No be State Housing near Etta Agbo Rd, Calabar u dey stay? Mtcheeeew. If you die today, the only thing they'll write on your tombstone is the number of likes and shares you got on Nairaland, that's the only thing you've achieved.
Swerve abeg.
You go cry tire..no shame at all..keep replying me to prove yourself..you go guess well..
Shameless kid.. grin grin
You think say you smart huh..you go cry me a river.. grin grin
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by siofra(f): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Biggie2000:

Gina Attah Otire AKA siofra AKA Aiofenightfall AKA Fernandez is back, etc, I knew you were the one that was going to quote me. Immediately I saw you viewing this thread, I just knew you were about to display your talent; undiluted and pure idiocy. Stupid people always enjoy supporting each other, they feel wise that way. You can pretend and disguise with several monikers all you want, but I will always know.
Dear Animegirlboy, you are NOT fooling anyone and you will not see 1 naira from this your scamming business.

Biggie2000:

Swerve abeg.

grin grin cheesy

Are you through?

Please post any other information you have grin

Very mumu man.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by errigdee: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
em nor dey hear word at all
Re: I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria by Robertgreene1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
SECONDED....
That unijos one Jennifer whatever that just got served recently by her b.f is even a hoe sef..if u doubt me..just go to f.b and watch a clip of her sitting in front seat with her b.f doing that nonsense that most useless naija girls always do whenever they sitting in front seat of their guy's car...cascading her hair down...blowing kisses while making faces at the camera with long nails like that of a witch..ND u expect me to waste my precious RIP on such a hoe!!!
well..we don't waste RIPs on hoes over here in Turkmenistan...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Worst Word A Lady Has Used On You When Trying To Approach Her / Only Illiterates Patronise Prostitutes !!! / Women Will Stress You When They Find You Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.