Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,145 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer (16268 Views)

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Barrywilly(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Barrywilly:
If he is in possession of such damning evidence, the best thing is to turn it over to the police in view of the inability of the police to establish a case of murder against any of the suspects in their custody. Coming online with an unsubstantiated evidence and grievous allegations is highly unprofessional, vindictive and criminal in nature. Hamzat should show us the cctv clip so that we can see the faces of killers in our midst otherwise it will mean all his earlier claims are fabricated lies.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by revived2: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Spirit247:
Like if you agree that Lust for money, lust for women, lust for fame and lust for power: these are the major Traps of Satan for Men.

"You are supposed to mentally and Prayerfully Fight to be permanently Delivered from Lust as you would Fight with a man that wants to kill you!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll2iJOFWY-M

You shall become transformed from a child of GOD to a Son of GOD if you listen attentively and watch this to the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWVD4An9MwE

You can also Google how to covert the following to mp3 and then download them to listen. Even Heaven-focused Canadians, Americans, Europeans, etc are now addicted to the Revelatory Teachings of Apostle Arome Osayi, Apostle Joshua Selman and Apostle Michael Orakpo. Many have confirmed that the CREATOR of Humanity intentionally sent this 3 Apostles to pull off every veil of Deception and Errors that could Prevent those that truly Love the SOURCE of Life from being perfectly Liberated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7lmfoX4XEY

Add apostle joel ogebe to this list�
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by rafcrown(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
JUSTICE FOR TIMOTHY.WHEN THEY DO EVILS,THEY ENGAGE SANs
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by UNUKHASO: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
"We don't intend to join issues with Mr Hamzat on his hatchet job and efforts to incite the public against Dr. Adedoyin over the unfortunate death of Adegoke.LAWYER WHAT IS UNFORTUNATE A FAMILY MAN MURDERED IN AN HOTEL WHICH HE PAID FOR AND EVERYTHING WAS PERFECTLY DONE OVERNIGHT EVEN BURIED WITH HIS PROPERTIES SHARED AMONG HIS KILLERS AND YOU SAID IT IS UNFORTUNATE.FEAR GOD AND REMEMBER THE MONEY YOU COLLECT FOR THIS JOB CANNOT STOP GOD WHEN HE HIS SET TO AVENGE THE DEATH OF TIMOTHY.ALHAJI HAMZAT WAS ONLY FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE FOR THE LATE FAMILY HE IS NOT A POLICE OFFICER.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by shoprite: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
flemsy15:
One funny thing about court cases is that the truth doesn't count if you don't have evidences.
Whatever happened to that young man, I hope the truth comes out and the culprits face justice

That's the sad part in legal matters . . .its evidence over the truth . . .who ever provides a more convincing side of the story with evidence automatically kills the truth without any evidence to show.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by opymx: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Can you tell us how CCTV works? Seems like you are an expert in CCTV technology.

Let me educate you. Most CCTV solutions nowadays store their data on the cloud, the world has moved away from on-prem CCTV solutions. They are motion sensor activated, they use less storage and are able to store the data easily in the ‘cloud’ just as how your email is saved within the cloud and can be accessed by anyone that has your credentials from any device.

The ‘MD’ of Hilton hotels had in a video posted on YouTube about 2 years ago bragged that they use this kind of CCTV solution, however the video has now been brought down. I fact he boasted that Adedoyin ant can view the CCTV footage from anywhere in the world on his mobile device.

Adedoyin is in police detention today (probably with his mobile device seized by the police). All the evidence they need sits on his phone. No stress.

Technology is sweet. In fact if they erase the footage, police can easily recover it with a valid court order. smiley

Now tell me who is foolish!!

Richandsimple:
This blogger probably does not even know how a CCTV works.
So Adedoyin and his staff will give police footage indicting themselves abi?
Most Nigerians just choose to be foolish!

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Berankis: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Richandsimple:
Mistakes do happen! The same way their cover up was blown open. "They initially denied he lodged at the hotel" before events started unfolding...
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Richandsimple:

Why will he give them?? They obviously searched and found the recordings. People who are stupid to attack a guest in their hotel and bury him and then deny ever seeing him or logged there b4??

They are obviously stupid criminals. They are completely ruined based on information on ground already.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by veron002: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Richandsimple:
they won't give what is statutorily required? Adedoyin is still in detention and d indicted son is at large. And if I may ask , how does CCTV work
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by veron002: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Topleague:
The oriyomi guy is delusional, i was so angry wasting my data yesterday watching the nonsense he was spewing out, he claimed that he has the video and throughout his more than 10 minutes video we did not see of such. He is just looking for traffic for his blogger job and it is unfortunate people are also believeing him
Am not sure u know who Oriyomi Hamzat is
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by cutedharmee: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
I believe Oriyomi Hamzat. That guy is been so careful and won't say what he haven't seen. That i know. Let everyone calm down, I'm sure we gonna see the truth of the matter soonest. May God continue to reveal all the evil doer and protect everyone of us.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by ejimatic: 5:59am On Jan 10, 2022
lebienconnu:

Very makesensic analysis.
Three gbosa for you.
Gbosa ! Gbosa !! Gbosa!!!
Thanks
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Freelane33(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
In the history of ritualism , Na Nigerian hotels person ritual pass .. Monthly , weekly or yearly if you know you know .
I go to hotel with my own towel and a bed cover

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano / We Planned To Kidnap Otedola – Robbery Suspects / Model Onyinye Spends 8 Days In Kidnappers’ Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.