Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,850 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? (54967 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Invitationn:
Ashewooooo grin grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Boomboost(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As far as he ain't a wannabe redpiller.. grin grin
Or women basher.. cheesy grin grin
Love..love love.. respect.. wink

Just transgender if you're a man. I noticed that you seem like someone that can repeat one thing over and again.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Fiscus105(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As far as he ain't a wannabe redpiller.. grin grin
Or women basher.. cheesy grin grin
Love..love love.. respect.. wink

So redpiler no deserve woman? Dnt let them bark u ooo
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fiscus105:

Wannabe redpillers don't deserve any..
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Boomboost:

Just transgender if you're a man. I noticed that you seem like someone that can repeat one thing over and again.
I do..you have a problem with that?
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Invitationn:

Wannabe redpiller? grin
Is there even anything like that?
A redpiller is a redpiller.
Lot of folks are unplugged from the Matrix, it's high time you got used to it grin
Wannabe redpiller cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dybala11:

That's good anyway, many/some Nigerian girls are too reliant on make-up like kilode. After the so called make-up sef, instead of them looking more beautiful sometimes they end up looking like mannequins. Don't take me too serious o. Enjoy the rest of the day.

Modified:-
Wait, did you say "surgery". Na dat one worse pass o. The number of girls with body augmentation has increased and is increasing daily. Ladies sef, dem go fix fake eyelashes, fake breast, fake bum bum, fake nails etc. Kilode now, and ontop of day surgeries too, Oga o. grin

I WILL GO FOR SURGERY BECAUSE I CAN'T WASTE MY TIME IN MAKEUP.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Babatunde7109(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercychen:
A man with muscles Biko.
What do I want to do with a legelege man? Hian!

What defines a mans masculinity are his muscles and every woman wants a masculine man.

And when you eventually get your man with muscle, be ready to allow every other woman share from what you own. Live and let CHEATING live!
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by AsawanaDgreat: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ladies love them to be like Brook Lesnar
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by suffering: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Men come in different shapes and sizes. The variation of masculine beauty far surpasses that of females. Using only two out of tens of possibilities is an oversimplification.
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
not too into muscles.
Love em tall, lean and lanky.
Let him be the refrigerator to my deep freezer.

**Chuckles**.

Anything lean turns me off.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Dybala11(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

Anyway, different strokes for different folks o. There are definitely guys attracted to ladies who have gone under the knife I believe. But as for me and my household... grin
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by lascos912(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
average + butt and thick thighs cry like this Johnny boy.
i smell masturbating going on

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Dybala11(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

Don't worry, very soon now you'll become the Lord of mascara. Only time will tell. I remembered my the younger sister of my best friend during my undergraduate days. Small girl don become irunmole within 2 years at Lautech. grin
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dybala11:

Don't worry, very soon now you'll become the Lord of mascara. Only time will tell. I remembered my the younger sister of my best friend during my undergraduate days. Small girl don become irunmole within 2 years at Lautech. grin

I PREFER SURGERY WHICH IS PERMANENT.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dybala11:

Anyway, different strokes for different folks o. There are definitely guys attracted to ladies who have gone under the knife I believe. But as for me and my household... grin

yes.. THAT IS WHY I PREFER SURGERY angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Estellie: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wetin I wan use fine face do undecided
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
lascos912:
i smell masturbating going on
YOU HAVE BEEN NOTICED NOW MOVE ON angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fiscus105:

The Red Pill is hatred of women in the context of men who want nothing from women.

so why would they deserve a woman angry when they are going MGTOW

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Dybala11(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

yes.. THAT IS WHY I PREFER SURGERY angry
Ok o, all the best fun e. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Dybala11(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

I PREFER SURGERY WHICH IS PERMANENT.
But don't forget that some times surgeries don't go as planned o, ask Obasanjo's wife that died doing fat suction surgery. Imagine getting killed because you want flat tommy. I also remembered reading about several ladies that couldn't seat down when taking a flight because they did boot surgery. Wahala be like tyre o. grin
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

A MAN WIT WEED AND KALA

WTF MAN
Sabi man,

But na that Kala deh gimme joy o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Furcko: 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Estellie:
Wetin I wan use fine face do undecided

your kids deserve it, anyone can get ripped

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Furcko: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sanchell nanceeleecious wanna hear your opinion
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Invitationn: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wannabe redpiller cheesy
If it makes you feel good about yourself grin
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Invitationn:

If it makes you feel good about yourself grin
One kiss.. kiss
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dybala11:

But don't forget that some times surgeries don't go as planned o, ask Obasanjo's wife that died doing fat suction surgery. Imagine getting killed because you want flat tommy. I also remembered reading about several ladies that couldn't seat down when taking a flight because they did boot surgery. Wahala be like tyre o. grin

I PREFER SURGERY angry

DON'T FORGET THAT SOME TIMES SURGERIES GO AS PLANNED O,ASK BEYONCE,BELLA OR GIGI HADID , NICKI MINAJ, AMBER ROSE THAT ARE BREATHING DOING FAT SUCTION AND FACIAL SURGERY. IMAGINE GETTING HYPED BECAUSE OF BEAUTIFUL.I ALSO REMEMBERED READING ABOUT SEVERAL LADIES THAT SECURED THE BAGS BECAUSE OF BEAUTIFUL angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Fatale: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
I Thought Op Asked The Ladies ? Why Some guys Here Come To Carry The Matter For Head Like Gala?

Make Una Chill. As Men Like Some Body Build in Women Nah So Ladies Like Their Own Too.

If A Lady Struck A Cord, ignore, Laugh Over It Or Better Build Yourself For The better.

Una Say Money Abi? Let Go Of Yourself And See Your Woman bonking your Well Built Gate Man. Una Think Say Money Nah Everything.

Fatale!
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by DrMrsFunmi(f): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
mardis:
Any of the above is ok by me. Op you didn't mention character
ok by you kwa?
are you gay?
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Dybala11(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

I PREFER SURGERY angry

DON'T FORGET THAT SOME TIMES SURGERIES GO AS PLANNED O,ASK BEYONCE,BELLA OR GIGI HADID , NICKI MINAJ, AMBER ROSE THAT ARE BREATHING DOING FAT SUCTION AND FACIAL SURGERY. IMAGINE GETTING HYPED BECAUSE OF BEAUTIFUL.I ALSO REMEMBERED READING ABOUT SEVERAL LADIES THAT SECURED THE BAGS BECAUSE OF BEAUTIFUL angry
Believe me, you can only secure simps with looks. Pinning down a man goes beyond beauty. Whatever rocks your boat sha, but as for me and my household any lady that has gone under the knife is a NO NO... Ciao! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Samakus(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
average + butt and thick thighs cry like this Johnny boy.

Butt kwa? And here I am trying to lose the small butt that I have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dybala11:

Believe me, you can only secure simps with looks. Pinning down a man goes beyond beauty. Whatever rocks your boat sha, but as for me and my household any lady that has gone under the knife is a NO NO... Ciao! grin

I PREFER SURGERY..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.