Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,980 members, 7,946,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Top 10 Interesting Story Highlights Of The Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Interesting Story Highlights Of The Week (147 Views)

Top 10 Interesting Story Highlights Of The Week / Top 10 Interesting Story Highlights This Week / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Interesting Story Highlights Of The Week by Geraldsergio95(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Get all the spicy details of all that happened in the world of entertainment this week.

The new year started with a bang!

Not for everyone, though, but a leading majority of influencers and celebrities.

Anyways, you should stop trying keep up with the news and sit back as we bring you highlights of the week.

This week's roundup is all versions of cruise, joy and a sprinkle of drama.

Quick grab a drink and let's go.

1: Ex-BB Naija housemate, Tobi Bakare welcomes baby
On Saturday, January 1st, 2022, the Ex BBN star announced the birth of his son via his Instagram page.

The boy was born, Thursday, 30th Dec 2021.

Alongside a photo of the baby’s hand, Bakare wrote: “If I had to write a perfect 2021, couldn’t have written a better ending than this

.”Love you son 30/12/21 in the books forever. Happy new year from me and mines.”

The "Double wahala " reality star got married on 21st August 2021 to his wife Anu Oladosu in a celebrity-packed wedding ceremony in Lekki.

[Read more]

https://clacified.com/entertainment/16/top-10-exciting-story-highlights-of-the-week

(1) (Reply)

This Is Davido New Year Resolution / Bbmzansi 2022 Sis Tamara Dont Trust Vyno For Terry Reveals Why To Biggie(video) / Searching For Luxury Leather Wallet For Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.