Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,444 members, 7,914,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:17 PM

Death Threats Don't Make Me Lose Sleep - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death Threats Don't Make Me Lose Sleep (171 Views)

How Joshua Selman Made Me Lose My Girl / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago / Apostle Chris Omatsola Relocates Church Over Threats After Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Threats Don't Make Me Lose Sleep by constancefriday(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Public Outcry by Evangelist Olufunmilayo Adebayo of Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church.

" Death Threats don't make me lose sleep" Apostle Constance C. Friday responds to public outcry by Evangelist Funmilayo Adebayo.

When I'm fully aware of what the Word of God says multiple times about how Jehovah El-Gibbor and the hosts of Heaven are always on the watch for me and my household, I'm rest assured that God is not asleep on my case, even while I sleep like a baby.
Some Folks think becoming a level A, Preacher, and global Gospel podcast host, plus becoming one of the wealthiest and most influential Preachers on the Atlantic coast means "I no go fit sleep well for night again" na lie.
I still dey sleep like a baby because my God is good. I'm not afraid of anyone who can hurt my flesh. I rather fear God who can chop your spaghetti chop the packet and even chop the stove wey you use cook am.
Na that God I dey serve, so you wey dey threaten me, you're in trouble...run!

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday
General Overseer Real Life Missions International.

Re: Death Threats Don't Make Me Lose Sleep by constancefriday(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
constancefriday:
Re: Public Outcry by Evangelist Olufunmilayo Adebayo of Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church.

" Death Threats don't make me lose sleep" Apostle Constance C. Friday responds to public outcry by Evangelist Funmilayo Adebayo.

When I'm fully aware of what the Word of God says multiple times about how Jehovah El-Gibbor and the hosts of Heaven are always on the watch for me and my household, I'm rest assured that God is not asleep on my case, even while I sleep like a baby.
Some Folks think becoming a level A, Preacher, and global Gospel podcast host, plus becoming one of the wealthiest and most influential Preachers on the Atlantic coast means "I no go fit sleep well for night again" na lie.
I still dey sleep like a baby because my God is good. I'm not afraid of anyone who can hurt my flesh. I rather fear God who can chop your spaghetti chop the packet and even chop the stove wey you use cook am.
Na that God I dey serve, so you wey dey threaten me, you're in trouble...run!

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday
General Overseer Real Life Missions International.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Dead, Scores Trapped As Building Collapse During Church Service In Delta / Lucifer Speaking Through A Man / Why God Is Not Answering My Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.